Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did BFL mine with my unit for 3 weeks before shipping it to me?  (Read 18793 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:58:30 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 03:52:39 AM by Xian01

Yeah, if I posted the kind of crap you do, I'd want to remain anonymous, too!

Ok, so lets recap again;

1 ) You abuse this community in a well documented fashion
2 ) I call you on it. In a most incendiary fashion after having been led on for months of broken promises at being an early adopter of your products.
3 ) You get upset and fire me as a customer. Force a refund on my orders.
4 ) I continue calling you on your poor behavior on these forums
5 ) You have since moved to deny refunds in violation of Federal Trade Comission rules.
6 ) Paypal has fired you.
7 ) Continue missing your shipping estimates.
8 ) You try to silence me, again, through intimidation, for continuing to shine the light on your unwavering contempt of this community and your own customers

And you have the audacity to sling an accusation of raving lunatic because I'm exposing you and holding you to account and making sure this community is aware of your history ?  I need to most strenuously disagree with your personality assessment knowing full well the abuse you have doled out to your customers over the last year. If you repeatedly treat people badly, they are going to defend themselves and lash out eventually.

You cause people to lose significant amounts of money, you can bet they will inform the larger community of the anecdotes and experiences they have had with your enterprise, on basic principle.

You have only made yourself and Butterfly Labs look worse with this latest stunt of yours. I fear you lack the self-awareness to recognize this Sad

Finally, thank you for admitting that you broke your own privacy policy.

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:02:31 PM

Please provide proof of how your information is publicly available.
Sure thing, hotpants:

I'm really not sure it's possible for you to stoop any lower, or become more even reviled in this community by posting extrapolations like that. I would expect no less from you. Bravo.

I suppose it's really easy to make those connections in reverse when you have my billing info from being a prior customer, huh ?

Shameful behavior from a company figurehead, to be sure.

I think their bullshit is comming to an end....be quietly confident that Josh Zerlan's name is smeared all over the internet in the same manner as a dog wipes it arse on the carpet after a bad case of diarrhea..

He may have breached so many laws that its beyond the scope of what is supposed to

a) be morally correct
b) is the law

I just hope he has mined the living shit out btc with their personal mining operation as the prospect of him getting a job ANY where else is practically zero.

Being famous is nice but INFAMY lives on forever

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:19:41 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 04:35:09 AM by Unacceptable

WTF Inaba Huh  Why are you giving out personal information Huh  IE:useing a persons REAL name Huh

Very mature dude  Roll Eyes

His name is already public knowledge, I didn't reveal anything he hasn't already revealed himself.  Try to keep up, man.  I know it's hard, what with the reading and all, but try to read above a 2nd grade level.

As I said,very mature  Roll Eyes  Just because that info was made public sometime ago,its not ok to repost it  Roll Eyes   Your day will come,trust me  Cool

BTW,I have to stoop to a 2nd grade level when reading your dribble  Cheesy

Go Fuck yourself,I can say that now that I have no orders with BFL  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
roy7

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:56:51 AM

By the way, where are my Jalepenos that I ordered 6 months ago?

The one I ordered in April arrived this week. So you should be very close if you ordered in late April.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:53:15 AM

Madness!  Grin

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 08:02:02 AM

He's going to jail, be it tomorrow or in 5 years. Hope you sleep well at night waiting for your door being kicked in at 5am.

/thread.

shapemaker

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:32:52 PM

Yeah, if I posted the kind of crap you do, I'd want to remain anonymous, too!
<more insults and the like>

You're way over the line. Do you even understand your behaviour is even way outside of what is considered rude by most standards?

This forum can't be rid of you too soon. You've poisoned the atmosphere with your trolling and still continue to do so with your personal attacks, lying, defrauding and stirring unrest. Seems the only reason you're still allowed to post is because you buy adspace here. Too bad the admin likes money more than integrity.

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:24:29 PM

I believe it's time to collectively ignore this guy, folks. Life's too short.
xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:24:39 PM

all the in hand BFL equipment on ebay speaks for itself.....  just because it took a little longer than expected to deliver.....   they are shipping tons of units!  either that or people are selling the save 500 units back and forth on ebay constantly....
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:36:08 PM

Like a nasty car wreck on the road I just can't help but look to see the carnage that Incubus lays to waste every time he types
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:44:13 PM

Amazing these forums are this greedy and allow this guy to scam still.
Noogsy

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:05:48 PM

I guess they even did worse things to your unit before shipping it!

---
Cheers
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:51:33 PM

all the in hand BFL equipment on ebay speaks for itself.....  just because it took a little longer than expected to deliver.....   they are shipping tons of units!  either that or people are selling the save 500 units back and forth on ebay constantly....

I found 20 "in hand" units for sale on ebay. People are still bidding for them. Silly.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
YipYip

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:28:26 PM

Madness!  Grin

....lolz   Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:37:02 PM

I have ..as its the same deflection from the real question ...attack and abuse all

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:38:22 PM

I think u are not seeing that every BFL owner knows that his unit is a space heater thats all

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 11:38:10 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 01:55:40 PM by Ytterbium

Avalon folks have a lot more to be pissed at.  Believe you-me, I'm not defending them as I would much rather have gotten my hardware when it would still earn back what I paid, but at what point is enough... enough?  

Are you smoking crack?  People who ordered Avalon chips got refunds.  Most of the Avalon OEMs gave refunds as well.

Claiming that Avalon customers are worse off then BFL customers is totally delusional.

WTF Inaba Huh  Why are you giving out personal information Huh  IE:useing a persons REAL name Huh

Very mature dude  Roll Eyes

It's as a warning to any other victims of the BFL scam, that if they dare to criticize the shit-flinging Inaba monkey, they too will be outed.

It's ironic, Josh seems to take a lot of pleasure in the fact that he's already screwed over his haters. But I never purchased anything from him, in fact his total failure at life has meant I've made a lot of extra money with my B2 Avalon.

Also I keep seeing this claim that "most people who tried to make ASICs failed".  That's not true at all. Everyone who's tried has succeeded, except for bASIC. Name one other ASIC maker who's failed?  As far as I can tell, there are none.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:01:54 PM

I am quite interested to see what happens after that personal information was made public. That's a real no go displaying private emails to the public.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:07:10 PM

Oh, btw - Josh's excuse makes zero fucking sense:

We just build equipment and ship it out as fast as it's built.  For your specific question, I have no idea... the most likely scenario is the unit has a different MOSFET and was shelved until we got a new firmware rev that addressed a heat issue with those specific MOSFETs, at which point it was pulled off the shelf, reflashed, retested and sent out. 

It could be any number of other scenarios, but what is definitely isn't is BFL holding equipment back and mining with it.  Every unit we manufacture is shipped within ~24 hours of it being assembled, sometimes a bit longer, depending on when it goes onto the burn-in rack, but no more than 48 hours.

How exactly did they manage to BUY THE WRONG MOSFETS six months into production?

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:30:16 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 03:43:33 AM by Xian01

I am quite interested to see what happens after that personal information was made public. That's a real no go displaying private emails to the public.

Who is going to hold him to account or punish him ? Certainly not the forum owners and moderators here. Think Jody or Sonny are going to say anything that he violated their privacy policy to attempt intimidation of a critic and former customer ?

It's should be criminal what Butterfly Labs and Josh are getting away with.

Hell, I bet Theymos and the mods are pointing-and-laughing at all this.

EDIT: Heck, it's arguable Theymos is aiding and abetting at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: