Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful of ETH from all altcoins.  (Read 214 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Hello a lot of altcoins or ICO is from ethereum platform, and then people have other coin can sell to ethereum. Ethereum will be successful because of this happens. The other people don't know about ethereum but because he/she have coin and can be trade on ethereum he can recognize about ethereum. So ethereum have more marketcap after that happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Ethereum is a great coin indeed, but I'm worried about those ICOs that could collapse. What would happen if 2 - 3 or more ICOs would fail, wouldn't this cause a tsunami to the other ICOs? Then the price of Ethereum would go down and eventually affect other crypto's price too. The smart contract is a great invention indeed, but good things and evil ones go together. Unfortunately, there is no an investment without a small risk.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Ethereum is a great coin indeed, but I'm worried about those ICOs that could collapse. What would happen if 2 - 3 or more ICOs would fail, wouldn't this cause a tsunami to the other ICOs? Then the price of Ethereum would go down and eventually affect other crypto's price too. The smart contract is a great invention indeed, but good things and evil ones go together. Unfortunately, there is no an investment without a small risk.
ETH is a smart and effective blockchain platform. It is being well exploited and gadgets improved according to the needs surveyed from the user base in the form of tags in the icos. All have to accept the competition to progress. Dependency is still a problem with ETH and altcoins.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

I also believe in the success of the ethereum. It has proven a lot since its birth. Ethereum is still the favorite of the ICOs. There are a lot of altcoins coming out of the market today and I still think that Ethereum can still complete against them. It should be a healthy competition.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

Hello a lot of altcoins or ICO is from ethereum platform, and then people have other coin can sell to ethereum. Ethereum will be successful because of this happens. The other people don't know about ethereum but because he/she have coin and can be trade on ethereum he can recognize about ethereum. So ethereum have more marketcap after that happen.

Ethereum is successful because of this. Ethereum is the pioneer and leader of this technology for quite a period and in 2018 it is now being challenged by other similar technologies. Though with the lead, we can predict it would still be a leader for some years more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Ether as a backbone for many new and good products. But like in any technology that does not have the ability to adapt, an end in development is coming to an end. This should also be taken into account when investing in the air. In general, the product is good because it allows you to create many other products on your base. It's like an Android that at one time became better than many others

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

Ethereum dev know about this, so they trying to release Daico protocol as soon as they can. This protocol will keep ico more trust and prevent scam ico to happen. I think with this protocol, Ethereum network will be top coins again  Grin

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

They are all basically about to contribute the more volatility to the ethereum market. if there will be more people will think about to hold their ether and that gives a better impact rather than it.
POS launched and everyone should feel worry to sell their etherem.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

Yes, ethereum is a potentially crypto coin, ethereum has a smart contract that is used in ico so ethereum is widely used and will continue to grow, and ethereum can also last longer.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

in the success of the ethereum It has proven a lot since its birth. Ethereum is still the favorite of the ICOs. There are a lot of altcoins coming out of the market today and I still think that Ethereum can still complete against them.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

in the success of the ethereum It has proven a lot since its birth. Ethereum is still the favorite of the ICOs. There are a lot of altcoins coming out of the market today and I still think that Ethereum can still complete against them.

it is true but sometimes i still wonder why ether is really failing down but most of the ico's today are ethereum platform even the up coming are still ethereum platform.
i think it is a blockchain mother because i know too well that bitcoin is the internet Gold which no one can alter.
in this running non of the ico can do without with ethereum basically are ethereum based platform.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

Yes o agree in you. I think about that too,th the only sucessfull alternative coin is the ethereum. Among the all alternative coins. The ethereum are the most qualified and most trusted coins. There are many investors and users of the ethereum and we can say that th ethereum will have a match in the bitcoin
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Ethereum is one of the virtual currencies that have good potential, even higher price of Ethereum, let alone all token in bounty lot in exchange in the form of Ethereum.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

I am worried too. But we need a trust If we are an investor. ICO's is very risky. But there's a good ICO and not only to get more ethereum and rob. They have more than 100 ICO and we don't know what is legit or who is legit. So please observed before invest our ethereum.
This is not correct if you blindly trust your new ICO project with your money, without exploring technical documentation, without getting acquainted with the team and not communicating with the community of this project. You should be more selective and not invest in projects that seem suspicious to you. Do not give your Ethereum scams and then the whole community of Ethereum will more steadily grow and develop.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

For sure ETH is a altcoin to invest,it has all it takes to grow,that is why you need not to bother if the price is in a big dip,the definitely turn up
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

that is why ethereum is superior to other altcoin. ranging from smart contracts and technology. but actually some altcoin have the same technology, some even are making like ethereum (still in ico stage)
but ethereum is more famous than other altcoins. and this becomes its own charm like bitcoin.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

I also believe in the success of the ethereum. It has proven a lot since its birth. Ethereum is still the favorite of the ICOs. There are a lot of altcoins coming out of the market today and I still think that Ethereum can still complete against them. It should be a healthy competition.

I also think that ETH will hold leadership positions for a long time!
ETH has everything you need for fast growth:
- there is a strong team of developers;
- is popularity;
- reliable technologies
HolderLoo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I agree that most ICO campaigns have recently developed and built ETH's blockchain facility. However, depending on the ideas and needs of users feel necessary and appropriate? That does not mean they will not care about ETH. Another way, when the market is in a red spot, has a huge impact on user purchasing power.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I would even say that very much, and not all of them are good, take the same golem. Therefore, the strongest will survive, and the ether in principle does not depend on them as it was in the top and will remain and will be even higher.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

ETH is indeed a very successful token, and the current price of ETH is far underestimated.
Because there are a large number of ICO teams selling ETH at no cost, leading to a sharp drop in ETH prices, the current purchase of ETH is a good choice.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: