Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need legit 1+ year old Uk localbitcoins.com with 100-500 in transaction  (Read 97 times)
godicon (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

I need legit 1+ year old localbitcoins.com with 100-500 in transaction account holder most be

1. Number of confirmed trades must be 100-500+
Feedback score  100 %
First purchase  1 year,
Email  Verified 1 year, 8 months ago
Phone number  Verified 1 year, 1 month ago

Purpose Start bulk sales with my Asia Partner.

Am buying using Trusted Escrow No room for scammers

Pm.
jabber master02@xmpp.com
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Purpose Start bulk sales with my Asia Partner.

Why can't you create your own account and verify it with your own credentials? If you have the coins or money to do these bulk transactions, then the account's age and feedback volume shouldn't be factors when dealing with anyone. Localbitcoins is an escrow service which protects both the seller and the buyer. You do not need a well-aged verified account to enjoy escrow protection.

Unless you have other reasons for wanting to use such an account? Why should it be aged, phone verified over a year ago and with 100% positive feedback and confirmed trades in excess of 100? Your reasons are private and none of my business but I was just wondering.. why go through the expense and trouble of buying such an account when you can create and verify your own account for FREE?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: