Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's buy zone for Ethereum below 600$  (Read 792 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

After hitting $1,500 early this year and suddenly dropping to more than $500 well this is right,why have second thought when this will surely profit,the only problem is my funds are stocks on my folios,i dont even have capital to take this chance,though im thinking if i could transfer some bank funds to buy some,but still asking for my wifes approval lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Yes, I agreed with your opinion, it is a very good time to buy Ethereum at below $600 because Ethereum is second most preferable coin and it have more potential to grow. If you can invest in Ethereum at this time and hold it for long term then you will get good profit in future.
The pancake of the possibility of an investor or a trader is still at the development stage. Based on this, I can not now invest in the air enough good money. Although I fully agree with you that this is a very good time for this. I hope that I will have this opportunity in the future.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I am not sure. So many new projects are coming. Plus the old ones are developing very fast.
For 2018 maybe you are right, but for 2019 new projects may overcome BTC and ETH.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

It is perfect time not only for ETH but with bitcoin and other altcoins as well. Eth reached more than $1,000 last time and look at the price.

It's now a bargain and I'm sure that many has been waiting for this moment.

Market volume shows that even more people are waiting for chipper price Smiley, I hope that they are wrong, but stats are showing that interest for crypto reduced severally during previous month.
That is because of many FUD and fake news that are coming out so those people who are interested in crypto started to decrease due to it but it won't last. The price itself shows that the volume has become lower these days if it were not for the price then ETH's price will increase.
but for 2019 new projects may overcome BTC and ETH.
Are you sure with this? then can you name any project that can overtake bitcoin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

You're right there bro, Ethereum now is really cheap, with it's potential soon it will reach 1k+ usd again, insta 2x of profit and also if you hold it for very long youll see the moon for real
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Yes, I agreed with your opinion, it is a very good time to buy Ethereum at below $600 because Ethereum is second most preferable coin and it have more potential to grow. If you can invest in Ethereum at this time and hold it for long term then you will get good profit in future.
The pancake of the possibility of an investor or a trader is still at the development stage. Based on this, I can not now invest in the air enough good money. Although I fully agree with you that this is a very good time for this. I hope that I will have this opportunity in the future.

What kind of translation software are u using? A pancake?

Do u even understand what the hell ur talking about, cause I sure don't.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

You're right there bro, Ethereum now is really cheap, with it's potential soon it will reach 1k+ usd again, insta 2x of profit and also if you hold it for very long youll see the moon for real
Moreover most platoform also use ethereum, I think this will be a good choice. and I'm sure 1k is not difficult for ethereum, just as it was in early 2018

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

This view is absolutely correct. The present moment is ideal for investing in Ethereum because, according to the analysis of growth over the years, Ethererum's rate has risen very fast, reaching nearly 50% by the end of the year. So if this time you have money then I recommend buying Ethererum because the current rate of crypto has reached the bottom.

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

I think you are right, Ethereum under 600$ is good deal. Ethereum is undervalued at the moment and it is going to pass 1000$ in couple of months.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

I think you are right, Ethereum under 600$ is good deal. Ethereum is undervalued at the moment and it is going to pass 1000$ in couple of months.

Investing in ethereum is a good idea since its became popular all over the world and more ethereum based project are launched to the market that prove its technology are really awesome, right now its price are in discount if you want to invest then grab this opportunity to buy at the dip since it all time high price are above $1k.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

not just for ethereum I think, almost all altcoin price decreases now and I see now is the best time to buy some altcoin also, like a litecoin, bitcoin cash and, waves. some of them have potential in the future. but keep taking care of the choose coins which will you use for invest and trade Wink

Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

This is the time to buy more Ethereum. A fall in price simply means it's time to buy more. In january this year, Ethereum was around $1,200 and people are scared now at its current price. People should know that ethereum has the potential to reach its price at the beginning of he year and even can pass that price.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Investing in ethereum is a good idea since its became popular all over the world and more ethereum based project are launched to the market that prove its technology are really awesome, right now its price are in discount if you want to invest then grab this opportunity to buy at the dip since it all time high price are above $1k.

It is good to invest in Ethereum, it is still undervalue in my opinion. Ethereum has great room for improvement, many Dapps  are being made already and so far they are successful. Though it is not perfect, but  it continues to improve and addressed issues it encountered.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

not just for ethereum I think, almost all altcoin price decreases now and I see now is the best time to buy some altcoin also, like a litecoin, bitcoin cash and, waves. some of them have potential in the future. but keep taking care of the choose coins which will you use for invest and trade Wink
As mentioned ethereum below $600 is the best price for buying. With the same each and every altcoin grows, this can be understood going through the chart. In this regard whatever the altcoin might be, buying now will surely seems profitable if the user has the patience to hold.

LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Do you think it will fall under <$500? It's really unstable right now and I'm still conflicted but I think under 500 would be a really safe time to buy all things considered.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

I fully agree with this opinion. I think the price is really very good, he can still fall a bit, but it's all a good price to start buying it.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Yes you are right. Now would be the best time to buy eth. if you have a big fund then you are lucky, invest it on ethereum.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Yes, of course. This is amazing opportunity. Market is going to stabilize and a grow period will start. In couple of months Ethereum will be back around $1000.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

I think almost all types of coins are very good to buy at the moment. because it greatly affects the reduction of bitcoin. I also believe that in a few months the price will soar and there will be more people who will benefit if they buy now.
It's true, now is a good time, not only for buying Ethereum, but for all other coins. It is the entrance with the fiat money to the cryptocurrency market for the purchase of coins that will be ideal right now, then the price growth for all coins will continue beyond us.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

If you personally have spare cash to hodl for long term.. ETH is really the way to go.. anything below 600$ is a good bet.. my line is somewhere near 400-500$ though but rest assure 600$ and below is good enough too..

The only issue is that I do not have much bullet for this

But if given a choice.. i will really go for NEO if I wanted similar type of result Smiley

Maybe I will gain alot more since 1XETH is about 10x NEO
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: