Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's buy zone for Ethereum below 600$  (Read 792 times)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy ethereum because the price is below $600. We got chances to buy more not only for ethereum, bitcoin and altcoins. Ethereum is a good altcoin and you will earn good profit to it.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

yes considering heprice it reached the last december, it is a good moment to buy ETH, it will pump as a rocket in a few months as usual and more tha the competitor
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

The volatile market has affected the price of the altcoins up or down, with the current ETH price down to $ 524. This is an opportunity for people to invest in, and many ICO projects use ETH's smart deal. I'm sure ETH will make a huge profit for everyone and I predict that it will reach $ 1200 by the end of April.

markk94

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

many alternative coin beside this mother of altcoin is in the buying zone because of the downfall cryptocurrencies prices. and i though, there will be another wave of down again in several day or week. the truth is there is no better time than now in cryptocurrencies for buying time. because, we got no power to surely predict. just keep struggling if you lose, that is not meant you losing but just learning.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

many alternative coin beside this mother of altcoin is in the buying zone because of the downfall cryptocurrencies prices. and i though, there will be another wave of down again in several day or week. the truth is there is no better time than now in cryptocurrencies for buying time. because, we got no power to surely predict. just keep struggling if you lose, that is not meant you losing but just learning.
I don't agree you that Ethereum is a mother of ALTcoins because is there much expensive compared to Ethereum.

Well, in profit base I agreed that Ethereum has a potential if you invested on it just like what happens now it is the time to grab the opportunity and invest more in Ethereum while the price was down in the market. Ethereum now was most useful in all ICO's project and I'm pretty assured that bitcoin will bloom soon.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

look at the price of ETH now, we can all see the price has not risen at all recently, moreover it always drops more than rising, so when the price of ETH gets lower than 600$ it has ready a good deal for us to buy at that cheap price. Of course the trend of ETH will be a rising trend, so i believe as long as i hold ETH from rightnow, i surely have profit in the future.

maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

yes I agree. With ethereum any price below $1k is great and I believe the future will prove this to be right. In general the whole crypto market caps should grow a lot
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

I think almost all types of coins are very good to buy at the moment. because it greatly affects the reduction of bitcoin. I also believe that in a few months the price will soar and there will be more people who will benefit if they buy now.
This may be the last bottom of this year, and from now on prices will rise and stabilize

Am I spamming? Report me!
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

The price of ethereum will not really escalate the way we think after the drop,  ethereum is facing so many challenges. There are many contenders.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

lower than 600$ for ethereum is a good entry since its mother of all erc20 token and ethereum use as gas for any transaction on ethereum network. And many new ICO are ethereum based so the demand of eth is high. so its possible for ethereum to reach in ATH again.
BitcoinBallerina

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

$400 price range was rock bottom and anything below $600 is a nice opportunity to increase the size of your bags. You wont get a chance to buy Ethereum for this cheap again. Buy now or regret later.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Yes I agree with you that it's good time to buy etheruem being low than $600.Always try to buy low and sell at high is the basic knowledge one should have investing anywhere.And etheruem will be great for long term investment like bitcoins.Etheruem had been a excellent platform for many ICOs which would help boost etheruem price.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?
buying ETH on this moment is a wise idea and for sure it will grow because of being cheap , what i mean it will grow again  because there will be alot of investors will buy for the ATH. So much better to ride now to don't miss the train.  LOL
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

At this time it's around 520$ and I am buying them at this range and according to me this is a very good price to buy Ethereum as it comes down from 1200$ and I am sure it was a correction Ethereum has made and I am sure after this correction it will recover soon and we will see it again at 1200$ soon.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Yes, I think so too. The market continues to fluctuate, there are some signs of recovery but not clear, it seems that all is still falling. This is really a perfect time to buy ETH as you said. The current ETH price is around $ 520, a very reasonable price. I bought ETH to save, the future of ETH has a lot of potential for development, I believe its value will go up.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

It seems to me possible to take, but I think or I hope that there will still be a small decline and then I'll buy! In the not too distant future, I think it will rise in price
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

There was always a sense of buying ETH, even and when the price was higher. I think this is really a revolutionary project, and it's great that there is an opportunity to enter it in 600.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

You have good business sight. We already know Ethereum has be proven as become strong coins, it will recovery and bounce back to above $1k. I was surprised with this cheap prices of Eth by this month, some trader believes this red candle will left go behind after Q1 and bull trend will upcoming.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

yep its nice price for december 2017, but now i see bear trend, Market may going deeper than staying before that

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

I am sure, that aftor of this theme is right, because we have really good predictions for ETh, and i think, it price will be more then 2k $ this summer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: