Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's buy zone for Ethereum below 600$  (Read 792 times)
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

I think that for the purchase of ethereum, any price will be profitable in the long term, because it is the leader of smart contracts and is constantly developing
VAIBHAVPADEKAR1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I think to its perfectly buy sing for trader as usually all people hold it.  So why you guys can't. Make sure it's perfect to buy. I would think holding for a year may result is most positive.
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

This is really a perfect time to buy ETH. If you consider your coin to have a future and that it will be very valuable in the future, then it is a buy zone for your coin.  Do not rely on its history alone or that it reached a certain amount before. Past performance of a coin does not guarantee that it will perform the same in the future.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Just BUY and HOLDING it now because ethereum is one of the best coin to invest but the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are falling now so I think the eth price will recover when the bitcoin price increasing so it is an good opportunity to buy ethereum.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Absolutely it's the buy zone.
ETH as well as all the crypto price is very down recently comparing to the past 2/3 months. If you are serious about crypro than you know the reasons and have already done some researches. Don't pay heed to scamer. Follow your reasearch results and you are sure to get a good profit. ETH price is almost half comparing to the last 2/3 months. It's not a great deal. Rather it's a good remark than the market is stable now. Scamers can't make you fool you so easily. Cause, even they don't know what is going to happen next day or day after tomorrow.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

this is the best time to buy, when there is a lot of panic in the market and people want to cut their losses and walk away, i believe the market will recover, so no need to panic, buy as much as you possibly can

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

If you are going to buy the ethereum and are ready to wait a few months, then for you now is a good time to buy. But it is also possible that the price of the ethereum will drop to 300-400 dollars.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Yes, now would be the right time to buy Ethereum because market is down again, take advantage of the price drop because it might not happen again once it increases back its price and recovers. Hopefully Ethereum also does recover by end of this year or reach more than its all time high.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
CageMabok

Activity: 1008
Merit: 826

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Really what you say, now the price of ethereum below 600 $ even today is getting down at the price of 453 $,I'm also sure if buying ethereum at a time like this certainly will not be a loss,It will even benefit 2x

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

You're right this is the time to buy Ethereum while its price goes dumped, and also time to buy Bitcoin and some alt coins as well. This is the opportunity to buy those coins and wait until their price goes pumped again.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
waton gayeng

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

It almost reaches $400 and its the perfect time to buy, even the price will dropped again but it won't be a worries because they do not need a long time to bounce back and start the bullish trend.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

Ethereum current value is $462
Which is a 50% drop, on March 1st it valued at 900 its a perfect time to buy eth
Don't know if any can ever can see the price again or not in future.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

ETH has fallen below $500.

I bought one for $600, and I bought six for $500 yesterday.

Many technology companies are studying the blockchain technology, which offers great potential to streamline processes and make them more efficient and automated. The larger the demand, the more valuable the Ether is.

I decided to hold ETH until the end of the year!
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

We said this is a buying opportunity for every price of Ethereum. now it has a price of $ 460 and this price is very good for the purchase. But we have no money to buy, nothing is rising in price Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I have bought some ETH coins for the money that I earned by mining new coins. Cryptocurrencies have started its growth recently and it will be continued. I am waiting for the profits. We’ll see if it will be high.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Ethereum has very favorable price now, the market very much decreased and purchase will be favorable. But you will need patience for receiving good profit. Very good time for purchase, it is necessary only to wait for $1500-2000 by the end of the year

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?
There is no doubt that it is a good time to bu Ethereum. Because it is a good coin to hold for long term, you are assure that your investment will not go into waste. Grab this one time opportunity while it is available.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

You can buy ETH coins. But the price of Ethereum will not rise in sharp way in future. This is my opinion. The time when the profits were thousands percent in the past. Now the market is becoming stabilized. But you can earn money anyway.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

the etherium falls lower and lower. But buying it is still a good solution. very promising coin. great future
cryptosunn

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

I dear to say that the time to buy ethereum is now. If i consider the price it reached in december.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: