Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's buy zone for Ethereum below 600$  (Read 792 times)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I also agree with your statement. Investing Ethereum which has below 600$ price will be a profitable short term investment. It won't take years for it to recover and pass through 600$ mark and above.

Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

It is indeed a good opportunity to buy ethereum as of the moment because the price is quite low and therefore bigger chance for a bigger profit soon.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I think ethereum can always be a good choice in purchasing options, but to get the benefits behind the investment it will take time, I'm sure ethereum's analysis won't move much for this year, but maybe at the end of the year something can make that change. so if you want to buy it you have to hold it for a long time.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

You know, now the price of the Ethereum is perfectly under $500. What's a great time to buy more coins now? Well, if there some, I think this is a good time to add my portfolio amount in ETH. This rate is very very low compared to some months ago. But many people still be patient and normal of this such bad condition.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
iotic

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

We understand today, i think best buy zone was 350usd for etherium. And we have to trade because market is not stable and there is normal daily moving 5%.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Altcoins keep break every support price which harmful to crypto market. Ethereum is not an exception, it new dip is arough 400$ and seem hard to get back to 1000$ soon. I think we should consider to buy and hold Ethereum for long term and be patient for best profit.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Yes, this good time to invest in ethereum because this time price of ethereum is very low and it have more potential to grow. If you can invest in ethereum at this time then you will get higher returns. Future of ethereum is very bright due to its widely acceptance and strong platform.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

You are right, once you see that the price of eth is below $600 then it is the time for you to buy the coin before the price starts to recover again. It is always a good idea to buy coins when they get to low prices that no one thought that they would get to so that when people start catching up to buy the coins, you will already have coins when the prices start growing.

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

no ethereum is below that is now low has 400 dollar so you can still wait if you planning to buy possibly it will go dipper soon
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

it is better to buy etherum below 600 dollars eth is expected to rise in value by this year end we can see more spike and positive news drive bitcoin and eth
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Altcoins keep break every support price which harmful to crypto market. Ethereum is not an exception, it new dip is arough 400$ and seem hard to get back to 1000$ soon. I think we should consider to buy and hold Ethereum for long term and be patient for best profit.

One thing that makes me invest right now is that according to the information I know from the miners, they have started to stop mining ETH, because according to the calculations at the current price of ETH, they are breakeven and not profitable on the next continuous exploitation
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Maybe that time will be right, because in April, Ethereum is approaching $ 800. But the market is fluctuating, and right now we see Ether difficulties even when Bitcoin is pumped. But if we have a long-term goal, I think Ethereum really deserves to enter the portfolio at this time.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

There will always be dynamics in crypto, especially on Altcoin like Ethereum. Some would argue that this is the perfect time to buy, and some will wonder whether Ethereum will survive with so many competitors. But speculation is what shapes the market, and it will continue to happen at any time. But one thing is for sure, we have the same goal, that in the future the price will grow much larger.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

At present Ethereum price is almost 400$ & without any doubt it's super best time to buy Ethereum at cheap price. Who have enough money can buy Ethereum & it's definitely a smart move.Everyone knows very well that now we are passing very hard time but it's not a permanent situation. This simple step can change our life totally.  So don't missed this life changing opportunity.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Can't really say that.
A lot of people had said the same to me when the price was 1000$ and even now they are saying it is a good entry point.
The truth is that no one knows what's a good entry point and what is not. People just speculate and more often than not they are incorrect. So every investment is subject to a major risk.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

It is indeed a good opportunity to buy ethereum as of the moment because the price is quite low and therefore bigger chance for a bigger profit soon.

Yes, if you invest in Ethereum now, you will only win. Now, the altcoin is very cheap but it does not mean that it will not grow in the future. I believe that soon, ETH can hit a thousand and go up after it.
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Best buy time really. No better time to buy other than now, because the coins is relatively cheap now, its price is hovering around $450 and I think that's fair enough to buy. Buy now, and store your coins in your wallets, hodl them until this phase passes away and the market gains its stability. You won't have any cause to regret your decision, trust me.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Now the etherium costs 350-400 $. Now it's a good time to buy this crypt. It's also good to invest it because it's cheaper I do not think that it can become, and a few months ago it cost 600 $. That's a big drop of almost 50%.
sabelakudri

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Ethereum survived at a price of $ 600 on average, but after this status appeared the ETH price dropped dramatically to $ 400- $ 500 and today it costs $ 371, I think this part of the dynamics of the development of bitcoin is starting to drop sharply. My analysis if you want to buy ethereum is better at a price below $ 500
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

I wouldn't measure it in USD, but rather in Bitcoin price. The market now is moved solely by the Bitcoin ETF decision and everything is following it, even the large capped coins like Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: