Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Power for mining  (Read 125 times)
vozyblack (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Hi everyone!
How do you feel about projects providing power for mining? I think it's profitable, because you do not need to take care of the room where to keep cards, the safety of cards. What do you think about this project and how do you treat such ico?
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Hi everyone!
How do you feel about projects providing power for mining? I think it's profitable, because you do not need to take care of the room where to keep cards, the safety of cards. What do you think about this project and how do you treat such ico?

ICO? there were already services on this type

recommended is this

https://mining4less.com/pages/hosting

it has features such Monitoring and Management for all of your ASICs on one Dashboard anywhere

and last they have fairly good price Wink
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

Hi everyone!

If you mean renting a GPU somewhere or sending your mining rigs away, I'm out.  I'd rather keep my rigs close and maybe invest in solar.  It's on my to do list...
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

If you're looking for hosting services, I think you may take a look on Ambit Mining.
I followed their youtube channel for a while and I learned a lot from them on how to do maintenance and make ventilation.
And it's quite interesting that I realized that they are going to have an ICO in next month. As far as I know, they focus on hosting services, and it's incredible that the target for their farm is 20 Mega Watts.

https://ambitmining.io/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzel0d35Olk-E7s-XaumUw
remauto1187ma

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

Hi everyone!

If you mean renting a GPU somewhere or sending your mining rigs away, I'm out.  I'd rather keep my rigs close and maybe invest in solar.  It's on my to do list...

Solar is NOT an investment.  Solar is a 75K sports car that is worth 55K as soon as you drive it off the lot.  The sports car will never make you any money before you die.  The car MIGHT be worth more long after when you are dead.  The car will continue to cost you money every year you own it in maintenance and repair parts.  Thats solar.  The battery bank will need replaced every 5-10yrs depending on what type and whether they are abused.  The regulators and inverters dont last forever.  One good hail storm and your capacity is reduced or wiped out.  Whos going to pay for those replacement panels? Genius idea...File a claim on homeowners insurance and get your insurance jacked up instantly...if they even cover it.   All this applies mainly to the united states.  The government doesnt want you to have solar because the power companies dont want you to either and they lobby the government to help with that.  Solar isnt near as green as you think it is.  Its a novelty at best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: