Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomatoes or agritechture  (Read 82 times)
sourish (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Just came across this news about growing greenhouse tomatoes with heat from mining rigs
https://bitsonline.com/greenhouse-tomatoes-using-crypto-mining-heat/
To me this news seems really uplifting, the possibility of finding a positive from a negative.
What do you think?
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

I am beginning to see crypt  to coming reality. If this could workout, that will be a plus to this wonderful technology. For a very long time now we have been hearing and reading about different forms of applications, as regards cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. We are now in an era we people need to see this technology come into play through different applications. One of the foremost areas in life that needs different innovations is agriculture. This is how people will see and know that we cannot totally do without this technology.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

Good adaptation I must say. Newer technology always makes some people raise eyebrows. Its obvious. I'm pretty sure Crypto and Blockchain technology and its different forms of application will bring huge positive effects on the existing world.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

This is what I love about crypto so much. Something so unexpected is now possible thanks to the technology.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

I think that this is a good idea, because the ideal production is when absolutely everything is involved. I would have invested money in such a project.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

If you are a farmer and decided to earn extra money not only on usual  farms, but also on mining farms, then this is a good idea.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

The use of heat from mining farms is a good idea and I think that such developments should be done.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

This is definitely nice and a welcome development. This is what we have been looking for when it comes to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. An application that will be of immense benefit to those who are and who are not into cryptocurrency, directly or indirectly.
I see this coming to reality if much attention is given to it. It is not only in the area of agriculture alone, there are so many other areas where cryptocurrency and blockchain can be useful. Let's see what comes out of it.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

I first hear about such an idea, but it looks pretty good for farmers who have a real problems with it.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

Great thinking and great entrepreneurship. Use all of it and try to waste nothing.
If we could lower the energy consumption of miner rigs too, it would be ideal!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Great that eco-friendly texhnologies become combines with crypto currencies. NagriCoin ICO is also the nature supporting project
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

I think it's too harmful at all. The same vegetables should not be grown in greenhouses, but in natural conditions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: