Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet365 and Skrill or neteller = SELLING  (Read 53 times)
Pinakolada (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

Hello.  Im selling accounts Bet365 + Skrill/Neteller

Im doing that long time and I have  expirience with that. I know what to do step by step when Bet365 will blocked your account. I know everything about veryfication algorhytms bet365 and also skrill.

I have true source and I have only REAL documents. I dont buy it from middlemans. It makes my accounts with minimal risk to lost. My accouts are making very slow and carefully to dont makes any mistakes ( change IP, cookies, etc.)

My offer is available only to persons who wants buying in hurt, I dont have time to cooperate with detailers.

My service is proffesional and systematics what is very important for professional gamblers.

Im fairly seller, I dont want to steal your money, I dont need it, cause like I told you Im selling in hurt.

Doing the bussines with me I will give you an PDF files where all will be written. Its an textbook to dont have problems with blocking skrill and bet365.

My services are also proffesional help 24h/7
- fixing problems with skrill
- help with unblock bet365 account
- options to receive selfie with docs (if they block your acount - proffesional photoshop) - extra payment
- options to receive second document (block account - proffesional photoshop) - extra payment
- option to receive bill or bank statemant (block account)

My account are safe what is very important for long time invest in best typers like also for your own types. I have an option to receive PVC - Postal Verification Central (if your account will be bllocked) !

All my accounts are 100% verified.
Skrill - is verified by WEBCAM LIVE and is unlimited.
Bet365 is verified by document WEBCAM LIVE (first step),
second step is verified by deposit (5€, 5$ etc.)

If the account will get the limit without a deposit - there is an exchange.
If the account raises lock concerns. - there is an exchange.
My service is very good.

I have accounts from:
- Montenegro 80 EUR
- Serbia  80 EUR

My e-mail is Bet365@inbox.eu.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: