Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bulk GPUs/Mining rigs  (Read 174 times)
FNTPuck (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 05:02:06 PM by FNTPuck

Expanding my farm and looking for GPUs from a professional seller. Last deal feel through after an agreement since seller changed his mind and only wanted payment in bitcoin. I am a business owner with cash in hand, and for accounting purposes and the protection of both buyer and seller I am looking to pay through Escrow.com. No wire transfers/crypto/etc. 10+ years of forum trading history on Overclock.net under user "Puck", and 15+ years of 100% feedback on ebay under user FNT.Puck(w/ ~150+ transactions). Not looking to waste time with "Private Auction" listings or "Make me an Offer"...let me know the price per unit based on quantity, and if I agree I will let you know how many I will purchase.

Looking for 60-100+ (depending on price) GPUs. Listed in order of preference:
- 8GB RX580 (Ideally XFX XXX but will take any brand for the right price)
- 8GB RX470/480
- 6GB 1060
- 4GB 1050ti (only if cheap)

Shipping address is located in central FL, USA. Not looking for one or two cards - would like to purchase the whole bulk order at once. Looking to buy ASAP. Escrow can be fulfilled TODAY if needed. I have ~20 additional empty rigs built in my warehouse ready to go that just need cards dropped in! Not currently looking for ASICs unless they are lots of *cheap* S9s.

***Please only respond with cards IN STOCK or READY TO SHIP (pictures preferred). I already got burned once ending up on a 2 month backorder for cards that were supposed to arrive "in a few days".***

Please PM with any offers, then once agreed I will provide my personal cell number or business email to continue transaction over phone/text/email.

*No longer looking for complete rigs/miners now, just GPUs!*

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

Willing to use forum escrow?
FNTPuck (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

Willing to use forum escrow?

I am not looking to pay with crypto, just USD through Escrow.com or Paypal.

Thanks!
Miningstore

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Check your DMS for more information. Would love to work with you on this project.

Host your Antminer S9 starting at $82 a unit at www.miningstore.com
FNTPuck (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Thank you to everyone who has helped so far, I have purchased a large chunk of what I need. No longer looking for complete rigs or ASICs...just the GPUs listed in the OP Smiley.

Please keep in mind crypto is in the dumps right now with sub $500 ETH, and most prices are reflecting that...I appreciate the offers but I am not going to pay $500+USD for cards that are all over Amazon and Newegg brand new for $400 and on ebay for $320-$330 lol.

Still looking for another 30-40 more!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: