Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason of the recent drops in Bitcoin price?  (Read 453 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

At a basic level, low volume. In fact, today Bitcoin saw the least amount of volume it’s seen since late November. It’s about half of the volume average of the last 30 days. The last time volume was this low, the BTC price (and therefore market cap) were almost exactly the same.

If we bounce off this uptrend and find consistency at this level of volume, we could finally be in for some consolidation - some sideways price action.

This is what we need to see before we can expect any major move up BTC

When bitcoin price drop down, many people's panic and sell their bitcoin, because of that the price drop down. But that issue about bitcoin sometimes is not true, so calm down and hold your bitcoin. Bitcoin every years increase fast, believe that first before invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin until now is still leaders of the market.
~Spawn~

Activity: 33
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
Merited by d@nte (2)

The network is working incredibly fine. So I think it's just the fact that there is not much hype around it right now. And maybe it is a good thing, since there was too much people entering crypto for a quick buck, without any knowledge about the technology and no long term mindset.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

The reason why bitcoin price drops today is because investors are losing because they see social media scams bitcoin only so they are afraid to invest in it.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

I think it is because of fud. There are too many negative news in social media about Bitcoin. That's why the panic seller selling their Bitcoin instead of holding it.
zrock21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

The price of bitcoin decreases for some reason such as exonomic-related problems. And also, there is country itself conflicts that should be prioritize first
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

I think the reason why the Bitcoin's price get down is some people get the bad news about Bitcoin, and then they dump Bitcoin in a large number. So it affect the market.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

Last price dropping was after some news about problems with #1 exchange Binance

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

FUD, panic, more drama, more drop, getting out of hand, entering bear market and finally losing the buy support. so the drop continues for the time being until the buy support comes back and also after the market makers became satisfied with their cheap bitcoin accumulation and stopped dumping and the FUD stops being spread.

Only Bitcoin
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

What basically happens when you see the bitcoin price going down is that the groups holding large quantity of coins try to manipulate the market. As soon a $1000 drops in price, small investors like us start selling their coins by misunderstanding the situation and the price continues to drop for some time. But now there are no false rumors around, hopefully the price will come on its flowing track soon
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

For me I think the reason why bitcoin price fall down is because its supply and demand in the market. Because when the demand in the market is low the price will also get low.
Imaginarydigy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

I believe recent price drops have been due to an influx of bad news.  Facebook and Google have banned ads relating to crypto and ICOs.  Many countries are debating how to regulate the crypto market.  I think the price will rise again once the storm is over.

Digital Currency is a new technology price keep changing. The rapid changes in its value its because most Bitcoin is owned by a tiny group of people. There is volatility in Bitcoin when the value has risen it will dropped sporadically.
Imaginarydigy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

The network is working incredibly fine. So I think it's just the fact that there is not much hype around it right now. And maybe it is a good thing, since there was too much people entering crypto for a quick buck, without any knowledge about the technology and no long term mindset.

There is recent drops in Bitcoin price because its a new technology and price keep changing but hopefully it will get more stable in the future and the best way for Bitcoin becomes steady and stable when more people join.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

I think there are some reasons that makes the price down,
Facebook, twitter and google take action for new ICOs advertising ban because of some people make scam in the name of new ICO,
Some countries ban bitcoin,
Recently Pakistan and India ban the bitcoin and in this way due to some bad news the impact is negative,
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

I think one of the basic reasons of having a lower market value of bitcoins is the season. 
Other people says through demands because of this month not all people used their money for vacation trips which losing their investors which leads to a lower amount.
blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

because of the number of bad news or issues about bitcoin so many are selling bitcoin so that it affects the bitcoin price reduction itself
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

Hello. in my opinion, the bitcoin value will increase but will grow hard in time. I think it will be a year or two before it reaches $ 20000

johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

Bitcoin works as like the demand and supply. If the demand is high then relatively bitcoin supply will last and its price also is expensive. This is the indicators of purchasing bitcoin. Buying bitcoin if there are many supply will be ideal for it we could recognize the price surely cheaper. So essentially if we are here making an investment therefore we should buy when the price of bitcoin is low. However the main reason why there higher droppings of market bitcoin price is that there are rich peoole investing in it. And once they sell their coins relatively it will create.an impact to the demand and supply of bitcoin.
Thank you for this information. This is true economic principles.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

because of the number of bad news or issues about bitcoin so many are selling bitcoin so that it affects the bitcoin price reduction itself
I think that current bitcoin prices are down to be adjusted and more stable in the coming time. After this time, the price of bitcoin will increase and thrive in the cryptocurrency market. You should be calm and patient waiting for the fluctuations in the positive direction of the market.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

At a basic level, low volume. In fact, today Bitcoin saw the least amount of volume it’s seen since late November. It’s about half of the volume average of the last 30 days. The last time volume was this low, the BTC price (and therefore market cap) were almost exactly the same.

If we bounce off this uptrend and find consistency at this level of volume, we could finally be in for some consolidation - some sideways price action.

This is what we need to see before we can expect any major move up BTC

I'm sure that such a low value to someone is very profitable! and I'm sure that now they are buying up a huge quantity of bitcoins, not through the exchange! serious players want to buy cheaper, and then the price will grow up! the price will grow upwards, because large purses will need to profit from investments and sell its bitcoin!on this do not worry, now the course is specifically lowered down! it means one thing, soon everything will start to grow and you will need to record your profit on time!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

Is it not OK that this trading platform's BUG caused the price to fluctuate greatly? There are other news in the mix?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: