Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to World' income  (Read 1378 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

Bitcoin contributing to the world income is not that big. But, with its massive potential bitcoin will surely contribute to the economy of the world income large scale. Even now it has been listed among the top six most used currencies of the world in terms of market circulation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Today i was just thinking about Bitcoin and its total contribution in world's economy. Let's calculate it.
Assume Bitcoin price - 8,925 USD
According to coinDesk Supply of total bitcoin yet = 16,937,088
Total value of bitcoin till now approx -$0.152 Trillion
According https://www.credit-suisse.com/corporate/en/research/research-institute/global-wealth-report.html
Total World income is 280 trillion USD
Total bitcoin contribution to world income 0.054%
Here i am just talked about One crypto asset Bitcoin but can you imagine others coin ETH, LTC, DASH etc.

Share your view on it.
Isn't that much as of today since isn't totally accepted in the community but once establishments commit it's acceptance into crypto, definitely it will give a huge impact into our financial stability. We shall take sometime as crypto will give as a way for better and enhance our capabilities.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

I always said that in wise and fresh hands bitcoin and blockchain technology can be came and really positive and useful stuff, if you will handle it carefully and properly you will become more successful.

Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

The World Bank is not benefiting from bitcoin or bitcoin can not contribute to the World Bank. If you want to compare bitcoin with. Then you can climb with the USA dollar. Because Bitcoin's transaction is in dollar.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Today i was just thinking about Bitcoin and its total contribution in world's economy. Let's calculate it.
According https://www.credit-suisse.com/corporate/en/research/research-institute/global-wealth-report.html
Here i am just talked about One crypto asset Bitcoin but can you imagine others coin ETH, LTC, DASH etc.

Share your view on it.
Cause we should do the market affect the right to invest in cryptocurrency that they are respectable with a great mind. The only one who depend and I support that bitcoin will fall in the right now is not a good thing that the market will continue in science and it was going through a new cryptocurrency
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

Bitcoin also contributes a small part to the economic development thanks to the ico programs that have brought them into the company to make it possible for companies to have quick capital to engage in business.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

I totally agree this.Now cryptocurrency is became one of the best asset and the top on the table of asset.They had certain percentage of contribution to World' income.If the people doing the crypto related business ,their economy is based on the cryptocurrency.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

I totally agree this.Now cryptocurrency is became one of the best asset and the top on the table of asset.They had certain percentage of contribution to World' income.If the people doing the crypto related business ,their economy is based on the cryptocurrency.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Share your view on it.
Maybe it's the market affect their money in your savings is to invest, right? I support cryptocurrency not capitalism. I believe the market will continue. The only one who has been running for those two decades so I read this way to have a good idea, right? Broken. I even the e. The real question
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

Currently bitcoin is having quite a small contribution to the worlds income, allowing people with regular incomes an opportunity to jump on board and make some money. As said 0.054% contribution to the world income is quite big and there are many other cryptos contributing. I think in order for Bitcoin to truly become mainstream it would need to account for at least 1% of the world total value, to compete with fiat currencies like the Krone.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

According BBC news in 2017, Total world income is 70 Trillions
Total bitcoin contribution to world income 0.217%

Share your view on it.
and i am also thinking what will happen to its value if everybody finally knows it, maybe the money will change

As i can see bitcoin has a big contribution in our income because of using this we can earn bitcoin that we can use as money. Using bitcoin we are earning other currency.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

BTC helps inflation to a certain extent!
Almost no other influence in other areas, BTC's economic volume compared with the world economy is still very small!
Some countries even prohibit BTC trades!
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

Share your view on it.

Yes it contribute to the worlds income in a good way because most of the people who are related to cryptocurrency is actually earning a huge amount of wealth due to the price of bitcoins that is increasing as the time goes by depending on the situation of the market.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

Share your view on it.
Actually bitcoin didn't made any income to the world the value is transferring to one form as fiat to the crypto but the value is same but in future the value of 0.054% will change when the price increases.
...and I totally agree. look at it this way, when your job pays you bitcoin, you didn't really earn bitcoins but you earn fiat. Why? because for you - bitcoin is not really the money you spend with something you want or need.

Sooner or later, the thread's arguments will become true... but unfortunately, not today.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Through the economic crisis of the world we realize that the value of bitcoin gives us no change if I have a good business sense and my plan is that I can create Support by admin and management team
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

As per figure, it's hard to calculate the contribution of bitcoin in the world but as far as influence, power and economic support I believe bitcoin will bring so much contribution to it and will surpass or go even beyond it but this will take time.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Yes. BTC is a savior to the whole world, which generates income, distributes income all over the world, not only in the country, but also to anyone in the world who is exposed to BTC and has Opportunity to own them.

I think when crypto achieve this section, we will be able to talk about the contribution of global economic correctly. now, of course, it has a value in the market, very good. but contributed to the economy is still to be seen. now, this is the movement, in the future, BTC will be able to walk with his own. I think we have to wait, since no movement like that. hour BTC be payment systems, now we will be able to talk about contribution to the world economy. I mean: now, you talking about the dollar and bitcoin, and of course, BTC has produced movement in the economy, but most interesting part should is how it can be a asset itself, how can be reached a point to be something that you use in everyday life you.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

As per figure, it's hard to calculate the contribution of bitcoin in the world but as far as influence, power and economic support I believe bitcoin will bring so much contribution to it and will surpass or go even beyond it but this will take time.
I agree.If the government cannot afford to give jobs to those unemployed people,well bitcoin can do so much about it.I really believe if bitcoin will be given a chance by the state to make us feel and live with its potentials,then maybe the world's economy will no longer fail.Since poverty will obviously bring the world's economy down,then bitcoin can be a great help in minimizing poverty in the whole world.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

I agree.If the government cannot afford to give jobs to those unemployed people,well bitcoin can do so much about it.I really believe if bitcoin will be given a chance by the state to make us feel and live with its potentials,then maybe the world's economy will no longer fail.Since poverty will obviously bring the world's economy down,then bitcoin can be a great help in minimizing poverty in the whole world.

And what should be the employment bitcoin can give?do you have any specific or particular job that can be offered by Bitcoin to them?remember this is a coin and not a employment company ,never consider a bounty hunting as a job because this is not regular or consistent ,and besides its th government obligation to give their people job and not this community's obligations
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

In just less than a decade, the evolution of the total cryptocurrency market which started off to blast with bitcoin has reached a total valuation of 300 billion of which bitcoin controls nearly half of it, also it is one of the top currencies to be used and the worlds and hence has great contributions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: