Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to World' income  (Read 1374 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:56:34 PM

Today i was just thinking about Bitcoin and its total contribution in world's economy. Let's calculate it.
Assume Bitcoin price - 8,925 USD
According to coinDesk Supply of total bitcoin yet = 16,937,088
Total value of bitcoin till now approx -$0.152 Trillion
According https://www.credit-suisse.com/corporate/en/research/research-institute/global-wealth-report.html
Total World income is 280 trillion USD
Total bitcoin contribution to world income 0.054%
Here i am just talked about One crypto asset Bitcoin but can you imagine others coin ETH, LTC, DASH etc.
I am really late into the discussion, and one thing you need to know is: Bitcoin is not considered as a currency anywhere, but an asset. Returns from assets are profits and losses and they are not counted as income. They are counted as capital gains. Which is why bitcoin's taxes are only filed on capital gains and is not part of the Income Tax. So the whole statistic cannot be counted as valid.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

In just less than a decade, the evolution of the total cryptocurrency market which started off to blast with bitcoin has reached a total valuation of 300 billion of which bitcoin controls nearly half of it, also it is one of the top currencies to be used and the worlds and hence has great contributions.
Right.Bitcoin has brought to us great contributions like having paid our good services in bitcoin or getting a decent income through participating in signature or bounty campaigns.Through this way,jobless people may have all the opportunity to earn and meet their financial needs.So just imagine if all people will be into bitcoin,the world will be at least become progressive since poverty will be minimized through the help of bitcoin.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

The price of BTC is getting higher and higher, so the market value of BTC is getting higher and higher. In the past, the influence of BTC was very small. Undecided

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

I think why there are still many countries still banning bitcoin and recently many social media outlaw advertising crypto.
But It is obviously beneficial to me, bitcoin greatly contributes to the income of the country or the world for the better, because I believe poverty can be overcome at least.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

The Bitcoin market is that which is slowly taking control over the world now it only has financial benefits to the world economy but also the treason for the integrating many countries and trade around the world, it has given a singular platform where nationalities to not play a role and a singular form of measurement,

GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

I believe that bitcoin will bring a lot of contributions to it and will pass or go beyond it but this will take time.
the contribution of the global economy accurately.
Now, of course, it's worth the market, very good. But the contribution to the economy is still visible. Now, this is the movement, in the future, BTC will be a convenient and convenient means of communication.
Just calm down then make the correct statement.
It will be successful in the future is possible.
v_Jackson

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

BTC Best 5 Countries for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investors.

1. Belarus

2. Portugal

3. Hong Kong

4. Netherlands

5. Germany

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

I think the calculation itself is very much fraud and misguided but then again what do i know. Let's say that the total income for all crypto currency reach say 100 trillion. Fornobe thing it doesn't matter if i say 200 trillion or more, we as humans will want more and this will not be enough. So we horde and horde until someone has mote and another has none.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Bitcoin has not yet been able to influence the global economy, because its market share is scanty!
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

Consider a single country that admits of having their GDP increased because their people are engaged into cryptocurrencies. If this country's claim will motivate others to do the same, then for sure, cryptos especially bitcoin play a major role in contributing the World's income.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Consider a single country that admits of having their GDP increased because their people are engaged into cryptocurrencies. If this country's claim will motivate others to do the same, then for sure, cryptos especially bitcoin play a major role in contributing the World's income.
The contribution of bitcoin to the world market as well as all aspects. There are quite a lot of good successes. This appearance promotes a fast economy and provides a wealth of material wealth to the community. Later on, it will make more progress to show the potential for it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

I have heard that Bitcoin is already 6th place in the world in terms of market capitalisation, after Dollar, Euro and etc. this for me is a sign, that Bitcoin is worth something.

jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:58 AM

I think bitcoin has no influence on world income, but facilitates transactions in world trade where the digital financial system works faster and more efficiently, because peer to peer and decentralized transactions make bitcoin an independent currency that cannot be intervened by anyone, including the government. So, the biggest contribution is precisely at the speed of financial transactions.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Well, on my opinion, even though it is just a small contribution into the world finance community but then, it is still good to consider as another source of income. And it could be more once cryptocurrency become stabilized and accepted by establishments as a mode of payment. And much more if taxes may imposed to all crypto holders.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

I will not agree with this your analysis since you never use generally acceptable statical tool and at that lack the basic ingredient needed to make such assumption, bitcoin have literally contributed greatly to the world economy and in doing that you need to equippe your self with knowledge such as, what is the totality of the world economy and how many branches is it divided to and where is bitcoin in the world economy. Once you can answer this questions then you have a clear analysis.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

I think there is no any income generated by bitcoin until now. bitcoin can only generate to world economy  in a way by saving the energy , infrastructure and resource that we use today different industry.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

I have heard that Bitcoin is already 6th place in the world in terms of market capitalisation, after Dollar, Euro and etc. this for me is a sign, that Bitcoin is worth something.
In the current days many countries are attracting and desire for the Bitcoin due to its responsive actions towards economies like other countries are benefiting their economies then rest of the countries are also demanding for it. Due to its high generating profit power countries have eyes on this digital asset to enrich their economies however few have benefited already while others are working on it to bring a proper system to run it for profit.
mesagrandporrets

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

I was thinking of the USD and I think it is pretty good and useful.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

In the current days many countries are attracting and desire for the Bitcoin due to its responsive actions towards economies like other countries are benefiting their economies then rest of the countries are also demanding for it. Due to its high generating profit power countries have eyes on this digital asset to enrich their economies however few have benefited already while others are working on it to bring a proper system to run it for profit.

Yes that is the reason why japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve their own country since it helps different peoples life to become wealthy.
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Are you trying to tell me that those 70 trillions is nothing but dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: