Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin reach $ 91,000 by 2020?  (Read 2240 times)
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

It's still a long way to go, I mean right now it's hard to speculate although I myself
am tempted to do so. But it's hard predicting a step closer to prices that high, I believe
bitcoin has to break away from the ongoing issues and conditions that it's struggling
with in the market at the moment and set higher prices compared to last year's
surprisingly price spiked. That did wonders to bitcoins, it propelled it's capacity if it
can repeat the same thing within the year I think reaching higher price range would
be a step closer. I do hope bitcoins can and will succeed more, a lot are hoping and
expecting great stuff from it. Let's just wait and see for now.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

With big investors and institutional money  joining crypto we can expect such price after 2 years, the next halving will affect the price too. I think good altcoins like Ethereum will have their shares of the new money.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

thats really pretty interesting question ..as i think its not impossible as for as if you  concern with Bitcoin. in india almost 10 million people are still investing in bitcoin  .they still dont know if its legal or illegal because government   did not clarify anything about bitcoin . just suppose that if in this condition people
still believe in bitcoin not even only believe but they invest in it then once government give positive response then you cant imagine price of bitcoin ..

so time will tell that 91000 dollar for one bitcoin is so cheap...   

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

my target in two years from now is $75,000, the increase and decrease in very unexpected but this will not only target only. If taking the analysis of the State of the bitcoin now might prove so difficult.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Well after the last BTC is mined, the we could say BTC price will increase more than that, it's up to the holders if they wish to hold their big amount of BTC then price increase will be like a flood when a lot of people will start looking for them and starts to bid high prices..

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

I think it's possible for Bitcoin to reach such price, but the question is when? As some expert predicted it to hit "hundred thousand dollars" ($100k) this year,  some said if it doesn't reach he's gonna cut his di*k lol,
 the volatility of BTC is another major concern as regarding it's price, more adoption of Bitcoin is needed , big investors and institutional money is also needed to drive the price up, and main looking at the total population of the world then compare it with the total population of those trading Crypto, more awareness will be required, if all this are put into place the demands will be high thereby skyrocketing the price above $91k
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Fundstrat founder and strategist Tom Lee recently announced that bitcoin prices would reach $ 91,000 by March 2020. What do you think about this prediction? Please comment on this issue?

That's another speculation, we don't know what future will be.The price is bitcoin is volatile as we all know but to bubble it price to $91k is much pretty insane, maybe another 10 years the price of BTC will come to that range.but as of now I think BTC will not go that further even it has a good news or positive development.
Rexpax

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

There is a certain degree of probability in this. We recently experienced Bitcoin rally from 3000$ to 20000$ - that is almost 7 times increase in value. When Bitcoin reaches its ATH (and I have no doubt that it will), then we need only 4.5 increase in its value. Of course there will be lots of ups and downs down the road.

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Fundstrat founder and strategist Tom Lee recently announced that bitcoin prices would reach $ 91,000 by March 2020. What do you think about this prediction? Please comment on this issue?
I believe that bitcoin is likely to reach $ 91,000 by 2020. bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it is capitalized, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. Every day it has huge trading volume, in the future it will grow strongly. And then I believe the price of bitcoin will go to the moon. Right now, the bitcoin price is only $ 6900, this is the opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at very low prices.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

I believe that Bitcoin price will easily overpass $100,000 key level until 2020. There are around 2 years left. Bitcoin will moon again and I believe many strong fundamental coins will follow it like STRAT,LTC,ETH and I think coins with actual business use-cases will have a fruitful growth period this year. The corporates and enteprises word is beginning to use the blockchain technology. Watch the news! Wink

I think so too. Currently market is being affected by lot of fud and regulation that's going around. Once it settles down nothing can stop these fundamental coins from going sky high and then some more. I wonder why he said 91k and not 100k  Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

market capitalization is more than 110 billion dollars, and take it except as a mine, there is nowhere else, and it is becoming more and more complicated every day (hence the rapid growth of the crypto currency) if its rising cost did not cover the cost of electricity for computing processes, it is already would have collapsed. So he collapses then when the "farming minings" can not pay back themselves. With this dynamic, it is approximately 2020
Riga

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin can become more expensive than 91 thousand dollars. The whole world believed in crypto and many countries legalized bitcoin. This is the beginning of a strong increase in the popularity of crypto currency.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

You are saying like he controls the price. "He announced".
I don't feel that Bitcoin will reach $91,000 by 2020. It looks far far away, but trust me time flies.
Of course, anything is possible, but I doubt it will happen. sry

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

My opinion is: everything can happen with the market and BTC - but it's likely that crypto will grow 5-10times from the current point.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
thew3apon

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

World politics is very complicated and a global economic crisis can happen at these levels. Only gold, silver and BTC are safe havens.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

why 91000 and not 90000? 91k seems a strange number  Grin. i think that if the bearish period is over (and i think that it will end soon if not) we will see a new bullish run of btc in the next months, btc price lost a lot of value but it still very high compared to the past year, the price is holding and with nice news like lighting network it will fly

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

That was pretty awesome if that happened after all bitcoin increase dramatically since 2017 so its not impossible that BTC reached that prediction on 2020 .
Maloppo

Activity: 668

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

impossible to say that will bitcoin reach to $91.000 of 2020 years
If you believe that bitcoin will be reach it, I think it is great time to buy bitcoin and hold till 2020 year.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

2020 is a distant date I think, we can see in 2019 at 90-100k dollar it is not hard but market must grow like 2017. If it doesn't be like this, I dont expect this prices at 2019 and 2020 also.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

I think it is possible and the price you mentioned may be bit higher than you mentioned I guess. I personally believe Bitcoin will reach $100k in 2020, most of the countries may accepted Bitcoin at that time so the price will be reaching to the moon around the year 2020. We can see that every year Bitcoin is touching x20 time of the highest price it reached in previous year which is a good sign and strongly makes everyone to believe in its price.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: