Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin reach $ 91,000 by 2020?  (Read 2240 times)
pusaka

Activity: 1120
Merit: 615

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

Bitcoin has upset many investors today. But I believe that this coin can become very expensive in the future. That's why I'm investing in bitcoin.

A good choice to investing in bitcoin today and hold for the long time.
many of an expert is predict that the price of bitcoin will be reach $50,000

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

if BTC will comeback to 20k USD, it will be possible to reach there. But for now, BTC is facing to much attacks, not only in government, but also more and more upcoming projects are on their way to compete with BTC dominance.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Sidtamfia

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

if BTC will comeback to 20k USD, it will be possible to reach there. But for now, BTC is facing to much attacks, not only in government, but also more and more upcoming projects are on their way to compete with BTC dominance.

If the bitcoin can increase its transaction per second, then it is possible. BCH can have more transactions.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Fundstrat founder and strategist Tom Lee recently announced that bitcoin prices would reach $ 91,000 by March 2020. What do you think about this prediction? Please comment on this issue?

Everything can be, the bitcoin also will reach 91 thousand. Dollars by 2020, the bitcoin can grow even more if there are investors, considering last years. If to analyse the schedule of bitcoins by years, then it is possible to find out that the price can easily reach $ dollars 91 on quotations, and even it is more.
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

This price might look extremely high to you, but it's not a high price when you take inflation into account. Bitcoin can make $100k within 2-3 years with the momentum it gains from the community and venture capitals.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

Fundstrat founder and strategist Tom Lee recently announced that bitcoin prices would reach $ 91,000 by March 2020. What do you think about this prediction? Please comment on this issue?

I'm sure that this market will surprise us year by year. I think that there are no people which can't completely reject the idea that the price of bitcoin can reach such a high level. This is possible if the circumstances will develop very well.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

I think that it is meaningless to discus the price of Bitcoin in 2020. No one can tell what is going to happen by then. yes I hope to see it $100000, but is it possible, I don't know.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

It is possible to happen with that price because we do not really know how the market move the price is always unpreditable.That is the prediction of others i will respect it and agree to that and also hope to happen in the near future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Glad to be able to discuss this, at least give hope to me, when the price of Bitcoin plummeted the end of this.
I read this thread until the final page but no one gives a strong reason that Bitcoin will reach $ 90K by 2020.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Bitcoin is expected to cross this year 25000 dollars and next target will be 40 thousand dollars and next target 91000 dollars so meaningfully the price target is achievable
I hope so and I mean that Bitcoin will rock huge in 2020 as the experts in the business channels and programs have been talking about it again and again. The current prices are a both stable and the prices are also low so investing right now will helps you gain more than you desire in 2020 if you hold your portfolio till 2020. Many people will hold and will not sell.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

I do not think it will not so high. To increase this price is not easy. But I think this will not happen, I just hope it doubles compared to last year and reached the 40k mark.
Yes. I do not think that BTC can achieve such a price. Although many people still predict that the price of BTC will increase in the future, by the end of 2018 the price of BTC will increase to $ 50,000 this is unpredictable. And the fact remains that the organizers have not increased so much.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

I think if the existing coin falls to less than 1000 coins and with the current market capitalization, the amount of capital to be translated into bitcoin is sufficient for bitcoin to reach $ 91,000.

Even though bitcoin has changeable value I think it won't able to reach 91,000 USD because of many alternative coins going out now a days. These can affect the movement of BTC in rising period.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Whose name could be wrong could also be true. But of course, we all predict the best for Bitcoin. So naturally, if Tom Lee predicts Bitcoin by 2020 then the price could reach $ 91,000. But in essence, I believe Bitcoin is able to reach even the highest price if Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Bitcoin has upset many investors today. But I believe that this coin can become very expensive in the future. That's why I'm investing in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a crypto money that can be assessed by instantaneous declines. It will be appropriate to comment on long-term charts. There are no positive signals for now, but in the future our estimates have the potential to reach the figures above.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

I do not think it will not so high. To increase this price is not easy. But I think this will not happen, I just hope it doubles compared to last year and reached the 40k mark.
Yes. I do not think that BTC can achieve such a price. Although many people still predict that the price of BTC will increase in the future, by the end of 2018 the price of BTC will increase to $ 50,000 this is unpredictable. And the fact remains that the organizers have not increased so much.
In the past, we have seen the market value of bitcoin going up to 20k $ or even more than that. We can expect that the market value of bitcoin may rise to this much of the value in the future but still this much rise in the market value of the bitcoin and that too in this much of the time is something not possible. For that, we must wait for little longer as it will take time for the market to grow.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

if bitcoin will build in lighning network and will start their own smart contract it will be piossible to gain it.
hope that btc will be the most rarest crypto currency b Roll Eyes

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

Please do not expect too high on the Crypto market, especially BTC, do not expect too high that buy them at high prices, you will easily fail. In the first 6 months of this year as you see, BTC prices can not rise above $ 10000. So we can see that the BTC is not as hot as it used to be. Consider buying BTC at below $ 7000 is most appropriate.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Wow this is a huge number and a huge speculation as well. I don't think it will hit this number in two years time but the possibility is there as always as the current supply of bitcoin is low compare the the current need to the society if the digital currency will go mainstream. Let see, we just have to wait for 2 years anyway, then will get back to this forum and confirm. Smiley
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

It is possible to happen with that price because we do not really know how the market move the price is always unpreditable.That is the prediction of others i will respect it and agree to that and also hope to happen in the near future.
But I think the BTC price could not rise to that level, I'm sure this year the BTC price is just under $ 12000. In my opinion, today's prices of atlcoin will not rise unless there is a corporation or a speculative force injecting capital into the market.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

WOW ... it's really amazing value. I think it's possible and appropriate to happen. If we look at the graph of Bitcoin growth over time continuously increases and a significant increase. Coupled with the growing number of bitcoin communities in the world. Bitcoin has a great chance of reaching $ 91,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: