Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 solid reasons why you should hold CMT-CyberMiles Test-net Conference is coming  (Read 86 times)
itf991 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

CyberMiles (CMT) live streaming about ‘Travis,’ the TestNet will be held on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Weibo media platforms on Friday March 30 2018 at 11:45 (GMT+8).

-Successful ICO Over 30M dollars value of token been sold in 44 minutes
   on 21 November 2017 setting a new record in crowdfunding history
-Solid team Dr Lucas Lu founder of CyberMiles and 5miles LLC Graduated with PhD
   degree in Particle Physics from Southern Methodist University (SMU) in year 2005, Michael Yuan (Scientist & Investor)
   Editor of CyberMiles,
   Building Intelligent, Cross-platform, Messaging Bots, and Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
-5miles is a mobile application and website allowing users to list goods and services on a local exchange. CMT will
   become the first cryptocurrency integrate CyberMiles blockchain into 5miles mobile e-commerce application. 5miles
   has 12 million users, and has $3 billion in annual transactions
-Mark Cuban, Billionaire investor and tech entrepreneur the owner of the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team
 based in Dallas are going to be accepting [CMT] for their tickets.
-Travis the first release of the CyberMiles TestNet, code-named Travis, Focus on the #1 goal above.
  CyberMiles’ Travis TestNet provides a strong alternative to Ethereum, especially for e-commerce use cases.- CyberMiles
  blockchain performance 100 times faster than Ethereum, 10 sec. confirmation time, zero gas fee, *and* compatible with
  Ethereum's dapp
-Active development and rapidly growing partnerships.
-Vision to become the next generation blockchain for e-commerce

Join the event don't miss it out! Smiley
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

CyberMiles (CMT) live streaming about ‘Travis,’ the TestNet will be held on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Weibo media platforms on Friday March 30 2018 at 11:45 (GMT+8).

-Successful ICO Over 30M dollars value of token been sold in 44 minutes
   on 21 November 2017 setting a new record in crowdfunding history
-Solid team Dr Lucas Lu founder of CyberMiles and 5miles LLC Graduated with PhD
   degree in Particle Physics from Southern Methodist University (SMU) in year 2005, Michael Yuan (Scientist & Investor)
   Editor of CyberMiles,
   Building Intelligent, Cross-platform, Messaging Bots, and Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
-5miles is a mobile application and website allowing users to list goods and services on a local exchange. CMT will
   become the first cryptocurrency integrate CyberMiles blockchain into 5miles mobile e-commerce application. 5miles
   has 12 million users, and has $3 billion in annual transactions
-Mark Cuban, Billionaire investor and tech entrepreneur the owner of the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team
 based in Dallas are going to be accepting [CMT] for their tickets.
-Travis the first release of the CyberMiles TestNet, code-named Travis, Focus on the #1 goal above.
  CyberMiles’ Travis TestNet provides a strong alternative to Ethereum, especially for e-commerce use cases.- CyberMiles
  blockchain performance 100 times faster than Ethereum, 10 sec. confirmation time, zero gas fee, *and* compatible with
  Ethereum's dapp
-Active development and rapidly growing partnerships.
-Vision to become the next generation blockchain for e-commerce

Join the event don't miss it out! Smiley

I will attend this event because it is so attractive. I think in the future there will be many events to develop co-Cybermiles. Will there be a bonus program for participants on March 30th?
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

And plus we can read on their website, they want to make cybermile blockchain defeat Ethereum, with maximum 10k transaction per second, and they also have an mobile app developed by 5xlab. Soon it will become a key player in e-commerence, with a huge amount of users now.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

I will attend this event because it is so attractive. I think in the future there will be many events to develop co-Cybermiles. Will there be a bonus program for participants on March 30th?
After 30th March we need to wait an offical announcement from Cybermiles for their bonus program, but now you can join in their bounty campaign on Bitcointalk and other social media network like twitter, facebook ultil 30th.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
itf991 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:00:29 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:44:51 PM by itf991

And plus we can read on their website, they want to make cybermile blockchain defeat Ethereum, with maximum 10k transaction per second, and they also have an mobile app developed by 5xlab. Soon it will become a key player in e-commerence, with a huge amount of users now.

There is a lots of pressure on Ethereum as we can see it. CyberMiles blockchain will outperform ETH in every way. Since the integration of 5miles mobile trading app will give an advantage in adoption of CMT and a future growth outside of the crypto community.
Beginning of 2018 Dallas Mavericks will accept CMT for tickets and merchandise to get that huge amount of new users on top of the already existing 12M  of 5miles e-commerce trading app. We won't see CMT at this price again I'm affraid. Wink
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

It's great news that Ethereum will have a rival - it will make them work even harder, and i don't think that they will allow CMT to actually beat them.
It will be very interesting to watch anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: