Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the CyberMiles platform ???  (Read 121 times)
caubavinh (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

In general, this is a good ICO project both in terms of short-term and long-term investment, so many would expect this project to be successful because the seller can accept CMT as a convenient form of payment.

• In short-term, there is a strategy against shark sell on the floor: All CMT pre-sale tokens for sharks (min buy pre-sale 20BTC) will be locked until March 2018 (the shark agreed to this agreement) in order to contribute together to push CMT price up.

• In the long term, the money market will become the official payment channel and CyberMiles will take a good position in this trend.
Thanhnghi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

The project has great prospects on the market ICO. Very pleased that the team has the blockchain developers with experience. Great interface I quite like. For this project, I can confidently say relevant and profitable! Kiss Kiss Kiss
caubavinh (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

The project has great prospects on the market ICO. Very pleased that the team has the blockchain developers with experience. Great interface I quite like. For this project, I can confidently say relevant and profitable! Kiss Kiss Kiss
I also think this is a good project, and also an opportunity for people to invest in this project. It will have a large community in the near future.
phuong kim

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

In general, this is a good ICO project both in terms of short-term and long-term investment, so many would expect this project to be successful because the seller can accept CMT as a convenient form of payment.

• In short-term, there is a strategy against shark sell on the floor: All CMT pre-sale tokens for sharks (min buy pre-sale 20BTC) will be locked until March 2018 (the shark agreed to this agreement) in order to contribute together to push CMT price up.

• In the long term, the money market will become the official payment channel and CyberMiles will take a good position in this trend.
I know that 5miles is expected to be the first platform to use the CyberMiles blockchain technology. It will be used to create a decentralized consumer to consumer marketplace. How about you?
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

Cybermiles plastform is unique because it is designed to be more powerful than Ethereum smart contracts, which makes it to have great prospects. It is a project that worth investing in because it has a great future ahead. It will surprtise many to know that CyberMiles encourages effective participation. New tokens will be minted over time as the network grows. As holders of CMT tokens are crucial to the DPoS consensus, they have the opportunity to receive new tokens. The prospects are just so many.
quanxip1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

I also think this is a good project, and also an opportunity for people to invest in this project. It will have a large community in the near future.

I agree with your speech. This project is a very good project. I hope it will be well done.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

I think this project is really good for long term investment because they release test-net and have good result. The speed of test-net is x100 from Eth network and promise to become the fastest blockchain when the main-net release.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
carrash912

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

My team has been and will continue to invest in the #CMT project. After the #CMT launch of test-net, I realized that this is a long-term strategy, very potential and worthy of attention and investment.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I saw a lot of similar projects and honestly do not see any distinctive features or some points that would make the project popular.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

I agree with the opinion that this project is very good and you should not sell their tokens. He has not yet revealed his potential and the price will grow. They have a strong team and they really work on their project!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: