Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC experience for young people  (Read 676 times)
rakibul1364 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 05:12:22 PM by rakibul1364

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

Yes, I totally agree with you mate. Today when you look yung people are more ready to invest even in stock market, although they are mostly drawn to crypto due to belief that they can do 10x and more of their money in short periods of time to go there and buy lambo and such. So the thing that cunts is that, what they do with money they get or lose from investing into high risk investments such as cryptocurrency which is seen as speculative asset most of the time. I am not sure if many of them understand still the way to invest, but hopefully many will understand at end.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:19:53 AM

It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
yes it is, bitcoin help me to quit my gambling activities and other activity that wasting my money. now i working in bitcoin and help me well to earn more money. it also help me to support my study and my family.
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

Today most bitcoins are owned and run by young children, and they can be successful young, because bitcoin is excellent for investment and also teaches to accommodate the future.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

We have to experience also btc to the young people  so that they know how important money is in out daily lives
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

a young person is better off knowing bitcoin than spending spare time by wasting useless money working with bitcoin can benefit the family.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

Other useful things to learn from crypto experiences is taking risks, analyzing the market(the pumps, dumps and the fuds), making decisions and also above all, patience.
Investing in crypto tests it all and only the ones who have enough guts, usually go through to make big profits.
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Yes, you got a great point there! In a certain way BTC is an inspiration too.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

I do not think you made a mistake with what you are doing right now. in the current melenium era in addition to the younger generation who are more likely to have more chances in terms of virtual currency I think crypto does not cover at the age limit of a person to continue speculating. and I think the most important thing is that every thing that is done in the crypto world must have a strong enough instinct so we can be sure about the speculation we are doing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

at young of age me and my bestfirend became a millionaire because of bitcoin and because of this forum so i can say that thsi forum is our hope and we thankful because god gives us a good amount of money to help a lot of people and because of bitcoin i can help my familky now in our poverty and our life becomes more good . Smiley
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

100% correct, and you are really lucky that you have involved yourself that early in stocks and crypto. If I can go back in time I will go to stocks as early as 18 years old. My father was very vocal about it when we I was young and keep telling me to invest early in stocks. But I didn't listen, so that's one regret in my entire life.

Yes, just don't be that greedy and I think you will do good with your investment. I think you are very intelligence and I'm sure that you will take care of your money and not just spend it to material things.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

Bitcoin made me realize that i really wasted a lot of my time and money on things that only gave me temporary entertainment. I should have used internet more efficiently. I hope that it's never too late.

paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

when young people try Bitcoin at an early age they can teach them to be independent. so they can stand on their own feet. They will reduce their home expenses because of bitcoin and because of bitcoin they high possibility that they can be financially stable
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

It is good for young people to learn about BTC and start to invest at a young age. By the time, the BTC value would have grow by the time they have become an adult.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

It is a good choice for them to learn in advance to do trading with their money rather than keeping your money on the bank until they reach 60s, let them use some in bitcoin to let it grow,

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Yes i am still young and am already involved or exposed in investing in bitcoin which i think is a good idea because it also means that someday when i get older i will have something to get which i invested when i was younger. It is a good to learn about bitcoin while you are still young. You will have a lot of choices and opportunities.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Bitcoin is way beyond craze in youngsters. Now a days this trend has increased a lot because they know very well how to use it and how to earn it. Bitcoin really takes your time and it's not possible for the real jobearner to spend all his time over the crypto currency stuff. I believe that's one of the reason why it is getting very popular in the young people. And it's good thing by the way.

You speak about the speculation and it's relaibility. I don't think there is any speculation that is true at all. It's all about the time, external internal factors and relativity to situations that decides the ultimate fate.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

Bitcoin is way beyond craze in youngsters. Now a days this trend has increased a lot because they know very well how to use it and how to earn it. Bitcoin really takes your time and it's not possible for the real jobearner to spend all his time over the crypto currency stuff. I believe that's one of the reason why it is getting very popular in the young people. And it's good thing by the way.

You speak about the speculation and it's relaibility. I don't think there is any speculation that is true at all. It's all about the time, external internal factors and relativity to situations that decides the ultimate fate.
Yes, it makes young people blind to making money. But I do not think this is a good thing, there are some young people quit learning to enter the crypto market to make a small amount. or there are people involved in sign campaigns to get a small amount of money and it seems they work no responsibility. I think this will have a lot of impact on future projects.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

bitcoin is good for investment if you are young and you have money that is not used for important purposes. look 2 - 3 years ahead maybe you will get a profit 3x-6x from the price you buy now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: