Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC experience for young people  (Read 686 times)
passioncrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin gives young people an insight about digital market investment, profit and trading and encourage them to earn independently.
giuchute78

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

- It is time to invest in the password market. You can buy coins or invest ico for free. If you join the investment now, just wait a little longer and there will be no more. I have 1 free ico want you to learn and join http://marineco.in. Marinecoin offers subscribers free MTC 20,000 MTC, or you can purchase coins on f1cx.com.It is time to stand up and invest in the general encryption market, especially Mariencoin community.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining. self sustainingIf you want to join 1 ico without worrying about deceiving your money, then I sincerely recommend that you join the free ico project. I have a free ico and I see its potential for development in the near future. This is mariencoin. However, it should be noted that "MARINECOIN is a worthless coin" because marinecoin was born in 2013 and has a blockchain. You can join ico’s free Marion account at http://mareinco.in to get 20,000 MTC, or you can spend money on M1 at f1cx.com.I believe that in your ico Mariencoin is a promising ico in 2018.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Young people usually don't have much money so you are right that speculation might be risky for them. However Bitcoin is great opportunity for them to not only make money but also to become interested in something that might become something that they use everyday. Cryptocurrencies are difficult to understand, extra time might benefit them in the future. They might even find work related to cryptocurrencies in the future.

lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
If young people experience btc he enjoy it because of the rewards the meet especially when the camps is already finish and disturbing tokens
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

You are on the track of learning bitcoins and I can say you have an insight about its purpose already. Good for you and as a young adult myself (preferably still as student), getting into cryptos is just amazing. I was able to jump in while prices were still below $3k USD and luckier for those who invested when it hasn't reach $1k USD yet.
Having control of finances is a great opportunity given by cryptocurrencies. But as we all know there are risks. Volatility is just one of the things that could actually torn ones perception about cryptocurrencies. That is why we need to be careful upon our actions.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

When i started the journey of bitcoin it was the worst journey ever. What i was doing investing money without any knowledge and any experience. I start with bad investments and losing after losing my all money, i lift my heart from it. Later i thought to learn first i open google and start digging how to invest, When to buy, when to sell, and the especial thing doing trade with bitcoin and alt. In just short time i learn a lot. After that i start earning profit so now its going Good with bitcoin
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

bitcoin is great for young people, to prepare for its future. so as not to fall into poverty. bitcoin teaches young people or anyone to make their money get more.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
right, because many young people today can only party and throw money away from their parents. by understanding bitcoin then they will learn to live more independently and understand how to earn money compared to throwing money for things that are not clear.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

When i started the journey of bitcoin it was the worst journey ever. What i was doing investing money without any knowledge and any experience. I start with bad investments and losing after losing my all money, i lift my heart from it. Later i thought to learn first i open google and start digging how to invest, When to buy, when to sell, and the especial thing doing trade with bitcoin and alt. In just short time i learn a lot. After that i start earning profit so now its going Good with bitcoin

Knowledge is the best thing we need to have before we enter one thing like trading or investment, because if you just do that without knowing all about trading there is really a possibility that you will lose your money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Not all people that is not still young can't invest in bitcoin, they can still invest as long as they've learned the run of bitcoin, some people can still gain profit in bitcoin even if they are not in the average of their age, but they already old and still gaining profit because of bitcoin but as of now I think this is not the right time to invest because biitcoin today is not that too in demand because of its low price.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

Bitcoin is an excellent education for young people, since it teaches them to invest and obtain great profits in the future, which will represent a better quality of life for them and their families. Likewise, he becomes familiar with technology and stock market concepts.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Yes much better if young people will exposed in crypto currency at their early stage to know how are the uses of decentralized currency.
Since many young people knows how to operate computers or gadgets it is better to read and learn about crypto than doing playing computer games and wasting their time browsing their facebook without earnings.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

I strongly agree. Its really a good experience for them as they are spending their time for a beneficial one while they're still young. It can really help the youngsters to be wise and be full-minded in doing this stuff later on. Besides, it might be their way to earn money while they're not still able to have their professional job.

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

I agree, it is good experience for young people using bitcoin. We must know there are easy way to earn lot of money until young. Until as you a young person it is good to earn lot of money to your future. If you rich using bitcoin until you a young it is good for you until you grow up. We can you enjoy few days if you rich in bitcoin it is good experience to use bitcoin.
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

As a youth, I just want to encourage every young people to try to experience bitcoin. Because while we are young, we can learn a lot of things. And as the time goes by, we can use the knowledge we've learned in bitcoin for our future.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

We are not only suggesting young people to invest and saving money in crypto but we encourage them to learn and develop crypto into a better currency or asset, crypto has been said to become very useful in the future we need younger generation to keep continue using it so crypto keep on existing and can be adopted by all people in the world
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

For me when i joined bitcoin my friend who convened me about bitcoin trading really give me important information about trading and bitcoin from time to time, in very beginning he also help me very much to learn about crypto trading and other importance issues related to bitcoin and altcoin trading. Therefore i do not think that i faced so many problems or issues even in very beginning stage.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

For me when i joined bitcoin my friend who convened me about bitcoin trading really give me important information about trading and bitcoin from time to time, in very beginning he also help me very much to learn about crypto trading and other importance issues related to bitcoin and altcoin trading. Therefore i do not think that i faced so many problems or issues even in very beginning stage.

Yes I agree, crypto is all about the learning experience. Many of us at the beginning believe we know far more than we actually do, crypto can be a very humbling place as we all work together to learn more about this emerging technology. 

SKY2468

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Bitcoin is an excellent education for young people, since it teaches them to invest and obtain great profits in the future, which will represent a better quality of life for them and their families. Likewise, he becomes familiar with technology and stock market concepts.

And you think that it is a good thing that these young people are spending their money coping up to the fast changing movement of digital currencies? It is great for them to know digital currencies, but do we need to immediately teach them how to trade, how to invest and how to earn money from it? We are teaching them immediately how to earn money and not how to live as a young individual.

It is a great thing for them to already earn something but we must not limit themselves on their activities such as playing and bonding with their friends.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌