Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC experience for young people  (Read 676 times)
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

Bitcoin is an excellent education for young people, since it teaches them to invest and obtain great profits in the future, which will represent a better quality of life for them and their families. Likewise, he becomes familiar with technology and stock market concepts.

And you think that it is a good thing that these young people are spending their money coping up to the fast changing movement of digital currencies? It is great for them to know digital currencies, but do we need to immediately teach them how to trade, how to invest and how to earn money from it? We are teaching them immediately how to earn money and not how to live as a young individual.

It is a great thing for them to already earn something but we must not limit themselves on their activities such as playing and bonding with their friends.

How 'young' are we talking about here? Those ages 8-12? Or adolescents?

I personally know of some who are still fairly 'young', but have learned for themselves about crypto and bitcoin and decided to invest. Other than investing in crypto, he also made some investments in stocks. He may be young yet he has made some financial investments. Even when he is not yet working, he has made some steps towards becoming more financially secure. Once he retires, he may reap his profits and retire happily. This is the benefit if we start teaching the young about crypto and investing.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

Young people are so active,knowledgeable,easy to understand and easily adopt modern technology. That's why bitcoin is good for them,and it will help fir their future. Mostly young people are courageous and has a strong belief in so many things specially about crypto,i believe they are aware and know about everything in cryptoworld. They are more knoledgeable and open minded.
You're quite correct because young people easily adapt to modern technology and I somehow believe the crypto technology was made for young people because most of the crypto millionaire and billionaire are young people

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

Investments in general are not being taught in school. We only learn being financial literate through experience and own research. Crypto currency gives us the freedom to control our own finances compared to savings in the bank and other investment vehicles. Unfortunately, there are people who invests in BTC with a false belief of becoming a millionaire by way of "Invest-Sleep-Earn" Ponzi scheme.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

I am young and I am glad my brother taught me into bitcoin. Until now I wasn't able to save money from my regular salary but with bitcoin this happened and I have my own investment. It is good to teach the young people about cryptocurrency
Verona25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

Imagine that I am the creator of a unique invention: a reusable, magical shipping package. Now imagine that these magic containers, by no means numerous
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

for bitcoin young people is very influential in essence in terms of income or income this will be a very positive source of income and can provide benefits but all must be based on positive intentions to avoid the problem and will reduce a lot of unemployment Wink
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

If young people adopt Bitcoin than I think the most valuable lesson for them is that they can gain more by saving money than with spending immediatey and living on debt. This is very new, contrarian to what our society teaches them, but I think that it is very valuable.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
Yes, I think bitcoin is an investment worth taking time and taking risks. Many people invest in bitcoins and get a lot of money, which may be several times the principal, which is a good investment, so there are a lot of people investing in bitcoins.
cryptodoido

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

I am young and I am glad my brother taught me into bitcoin. Until now I wasn't able to save money from my regular salary but with bitcoin this happened and I have my own investment. It is good to teach the young people about cryptocurrency

That's so nice to hear. I had to learn it by myself, but I'm trying teach as many young minds as I can
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

To gain experience from young people, you can already have people who have been beaten in bitkoin. But as practice shows young people know more than older people.
remarkableshrivel7

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

Welcome to the family newbie. you can consult any of us whenever you want to do so no hesitations brother
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

I think Bitcoin is ideal for young people. Bitcoin teaches young people to be economical and teaches to invest for the future. Because they know Bitcoin is very profitable. Yes, Bitcoin has prevented me from spending all kinds of bad things. I can earn money by working on it. Along with future investments, Bitakayen is helping me and my family get the cost.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

Bitcoin is a brand new thing. Like the Internet, bitcoin has a whole new layer of underlying technology, operating principles and applications that have never had anything like it in history.

Young people are very receptive to these new things and are willing to accept and use new things.

Telling the general public what bitcoin is, it's like telling people in the 1980s what the Internet is like.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

Bitcoin is a brand new thing. Like the Internet, bitcoin has a whole new layer of underlying technology, operating principles and applications that have never had anything like it in history.

Young people are very receptive to these new things and are willing to accept and use new things.

Telling the general public what bitcoin is, it's like telling people in the 1980s what the Internet is like.
That is right, it is really young people have the chance to explore the world of internet as they do have ample time to so, unlike old people just like me that my time was limited enough but still doing my part to do what should be done making sure that I am still updated with the news.
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

You will be going to have a nice experience now in btcs. Get ready to rock and roll
kimberlymingi

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

You are right , bitcoin helps the youth to realize that they could earn and invest  money at their age. It helps them think for the good future they could have  someday .
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

You are right , bitcoin helps the youth to realize that they could earn and invest  money at their age. It helps them think for the good future they could have  someday .

Though we must distinguish the age of those young people since yes, it is better for them to invest earlier and know that they could earn some but not all of those young people can do that. Most of them are focused on finishing their studies since their family has no other money do dedicate to investing, their children's education and future are their investment.
rugjaguar4

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

You are an intelligent boy to have chosen btcs as your side income hope you will not be dissapointed Smiley
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Invest correctly with total caution and good decision making and you will make it big in BTC, its a good move to involve the young in the current happenings and technological advancement,BTC is the Ideal way to go as it will earn you a lot

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
My personal experience is to equip yourself with good knowledge and Bitcoin, follow up, update market news, learn from experts ... And the important thing is to know and accept the fluctuations of the market. Do not rush, but speculation when the price of Bitcoin and when the price is high, then sell and profit.
The next issue is that I will choose the projects that have been successful to invest before the curious, exploring new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: