Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC experience for young people  (Read 676 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

How old are you is not important at the crypto, when you can manage the crypto and could analyze the market exchange situation you will be the winner and the master of crypto, will be not care how old are you, you are still younger or you look to older than the other. Because the age is not important at the crypto, how experience you are in the crypto it will be counted you are the success or not at the crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

Nice to learn that youths are getting motivated to save and invest money rather than spending idly
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

When young people invest in BTC, they will not want to go to work. Therefore, young people invest in BTC, and I suggest long-term investment instead of always caring about the price.

xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

For young people, this is a great investment in the future which in any case has to help them in the future, I hope that I will help ahah
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

This is really a very cool investment in the future but I think it is not necessary to pay attention to the age in this area bitcoin is available to all
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Bitcoin helps young people in their school fees and family needs, why? because Bitcoin is a digital friendly crypto which are available for all. Since it is digitally operated and young people now a days are digitally inclined, so they are digitally informed. That is why they came to know bitcoin and involve themselves by investing and earning. So as young as they are, they are earning and helping their families needs.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

as a young person it may be more useful to learn about bitcoin than to learn something unimportant in life, it will waste their time in vain.
and start investing in bitcoin, and maybe someday they will benefit from growing ages and can enjoy it
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

It's a bitcoin for young people because of the bitcoin of digital currency in which the process is done online, and bitcoin also makes it easy to invest with this little capital that causes many young people who like bitcoin.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
Before I knew it, I spent a lot of time playing games every day, which was a waste of time and money. When my friend told me about the bitcoin, I get to know the bitcoin, I gave up playing video games and spend time to do something about the bitcoin, I got some income from the bitcoin, I feel it is great
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

indeed, age is absolutely not important for this area and it is a huge plus because it can join absolutely everyone at any age

hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Have to Move cautiously and maintain consistency in your investments and maintain good tactics for trade
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

Many analysts believe that the emergence of crypto-currencies, including bitcoin, which was originally positioned as a payment instrument independent of "bankers", allegedly helped young people overcome their fear of investment
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
Before I knew it, I spent a lot of time playing games every day, which was a waste of time and money. When my friend told me about the bitcoin, I get to know the bitcoin, I gave up playing video games and spend time to do something about the bitcoin, I got some income from the bitcoin, I feel it is great
Bitcoin is a very good experience for young people as it is an opportunity to earn money and that too in a short period of time.Young people are very ambitious and want to earn money.Some are jobless and some are not satisfied with their salary.Through Bitcoin they can earn who are jobless and for those who have income they can earn a bit more than that. To save Bitcoins you don't need to put your money in bank.You just need to have a bitcoin wallet and you can store as much as Bitcoins as you want.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
Yes it is true bitcoin teach young people to learn about in investing cause bitcoin wants young people to become independent to earn themselves and do not wasting the money and there time in nonsense things.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Young people will probably have less problems with understanding cryptocurrencies than adults or elderly people for example. It is because they are more familiar with the technology. I don't neglect that some older people might be able to understand and use Bitcoin properly. Some young people see Bitcoin as a life opportunity to become richer and have no financial problems in the future. Unfortunately, even some young people have problems with understanding complex technological things.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Bitcoin become the trendsetter for digital transaction as we can see the fact that bitcoin demand still high.
For me, it's worth to keep invest and HOLD as long as possible ( Personally I keep hold until 2020 since I believe bitcoin will reach $ 50.000 / btc )
Although it's not easy , just take the risk and let the time makes you the PROFIT !
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Then whats the question here?or this is just a sharing of thoughts?well you have a good backgrounds to be here in crypto,thinking that you have done the greatest profiteering area of our life fields that not every people has come to learn.but i guess the title dont stick to the context since younger members are too careless investing and after loss crying alot blaming this community..so what i wanna say to you is continuing what youre doing ,thats more appropriate to do
jingcinggrowun

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:17:58 AM

Marinecoin is deploying time dilution technology to fairly and equitably distribute 9 billion MTC.  Their DEV-Less system is 100% decentralized to help foster a thriving diverse community.  The community will determine the future MTC’s success and the avenues to get there.  Artificial intelligence is an integral part of Marinecoin.  The AI, named Jarvis, is already managing the automated ico promotions.  MTC is using POP (proof of promotion) to distribute the 9 billion MTC to whoever helps promote Marinecoin using the automated AI program.  After the successful completion of the AI assigned promotion activity, the community member is awarded 20,000 MTC.  They can collect 20,000 once a day.  Get your MTC here!   marineco.in/ico
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:53:05 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 05:38:29 PM by Noilee

That's a good idea that young people invest in bitcoin, because in the future they have a lot of knowledge and savings and they have a lot of things or ideas that they know about btc. Even at their young age they will interested in  bitcoin, it shows that they can understand already the importance of btc. This is very useful when they experience to invest.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
Bitcoin teach us how to invest and how to manage our money in a right way. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice. Since we are at young age we need to prepare our future become better  that's why bitcoin is here to teach us how earn and learn in investing in bitcoin and to gain high profit to make our future become financially secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: