Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors can affect to price of bitcoin?  (Read 1101 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:20 AM

Actually there are many factors that affect the market price bitcoin, one of which is the availability of the number of tokyo bitcoin, if the amount of its availability a lot then the price will go down, and if the availability of thinning and token demand from the customer a lot then the price will rise as well. This can be utilized by users to play bitcoin market price. Small traders like all of us (less than $200,000) can not do anything to manipulate the price, so that is the reason of why the whales are very important about this.
I think there are a lot of factors that affect Bitcoin. I cannot mention it one by one because honestly I do not really know about that. I have been questioning myself lately about that question. But I think I can give you some clue. Bitcoin has many function and advantages, that is why a lot of people want to have Bitcoin. Secondly, the price Bitcoin always go up and that is why a lot of people want to invest into Bitcoin and save some Bitcoin for a long time. If you look at the point that I give you, you will understand that a lot of people want to have Bitcoin. But in the other hand, blockchain is limited and the Bitcoin miners will someday stop working. That is why the price of Bitcoin is affected.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:15:49 AM

There are several factors that affect the price of bitcoin.

1; The more people who know about bitcoin, the more attention it has, the more likely it is that bitcoin will rise.

2; The wider the use of bitcoin, the more likely it is to rise.

3; The lower the cost of bitcoin mining, the less likely it is that trading prices will rise.

4. The more countries admit that the more likely they are to rise, the more countries will lock up, and prices will fall sharply.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

There many factors that affect bitcoin price but the most factor that affect the price of bitcoin is its demand and supply in the market. When the demand is low the price will also get low and when the demand is high the price will also get high.
evitasi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:42:36 AM

What factors can affect to price of bitcoin? Can price of bitcoin depend on world economic factors or economic occurrences?
many things can affect bitcoin prices such as rising market demand, government regulation and even negative and positive media issues greatly affect the fluctuation of bitcoin price
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Now the biggest impact on Bitcoin is the news and statements of famous people who do not even understand this area, but the time will pass and Bitcoin will not be exposed to it!

One factor that affects the value of bitcoin and other altcoins is the activity of investors who sell or buy their assets in large quantities
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

What factors can affect to price of bitcoin? Can price of bitcoin depend on world economic factors or economic occurrences?

I think the factors that affecting bitcoin price are not about the economic occurrences.
But it is about regulations news. If bad regulations that banned bitcoin, it will affect it's value.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

There are so many factors now. The most common is demand and supply. But one of the biggest at the moment, I think it's the relative news that affect the mindset of crypto holders.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

There are so many factors now. The most common is demand and supply. But one of the biggest at the moment, I think it's the relative news that affect the mindset of crypto holders.
I think the main reason is that the negative issue that bitcoin may face. Becaus wit bitcoin faces a negative issue it will really drop down because the investors may lose their trust and the price may change because some of the small investors may sell their btc in a panic way.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

Bitcoin's price is affected by its demand and supply. More demand means higher price. While government restrictions can make it low. Also the news in the web and social media can also alter the price of BTC.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Many factors affect the bitcoin price of one of the negative and positive news and also the prohibition of transactions using bitcoin in some countries.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

Factors that affect the price of bitcoin are the number of investors. If investor cashing out their investment the value of bitcoin will go down. Other reason are the negative feedback they hear from others.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

I think there are a considerable measure of elements that influence Bitcoin. I can't specify it one by one on the grounds that sincerely I don't generally think about that. I have been addressing myself of late about that inquiry. Be that as it may, I want to provide you some insight. Bitcoin has numerous capacity and favorable circumstances, that is the reason many individuals need to have Bitcoin. Also, the value Bitcoin dependably go up and that is the reason many individuals need to put into Bitcoin and spare some Bitcoin for quite a while. On the off chance that you take a gander at the point that I give you, you will comprehend that many individuals need to have Bitcoin. Be that as it may, in the other hand, piece chain is constrained and the Bitcoin diggers will some time or another quit working. That is the reason the cost of Bitcoin is influenced.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Numerous things can affect the price of bitcoin. For example, demand of the investors, supply of bitcoin in market, regular proportion of transactions etc. Most importantly, negative and fake news affect the price of bitcoin in a great manner.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Just too many  Cheesy
And no of them actually.  Grin

You gonna start thinking outside the box , because for me it has not much related things in real world.
gerwiz984

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Marinecoin MTC Have you ever seen a coin fall? This eliminates the risk of investing your hard-earned money into potentially mysterious passwords. I met an interesting project called MarineCoin (MTC), which provided a large number of free tokens. It has a strong community of more than 6,000 members (and growing) and has always been like Bitcoin!Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot - Free 20,000 CoinIn fact, compared to Bitcoin, MarineCoin’s blockchain technology is 500% faster than Bitcoin and is impressive! I think that this kind of currency has huge potential. The total supply is about average, which is up to 9 billion U.S. dollars, giving it a certain degree of growth flexibility. Check out their website for more information: https://marineco.in/
Vinz2017

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

1. Fake news also known FUD
2. Political Risk
3. Regulatory moves
4. Bitcoin governance
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

For my previous experience i see any bad news or negative news can directly affect the btc price . media always play the key role to spread out negative news and also social media can play big role to do this types of work.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Factors affecting bitcoin prices such as daily news, the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. But at present bitcoin is gaining much attention from investors because of its usefulness, the human need for bitcoin is increasing. In general, bitcoin will dominate the cryptocurrency market in the near future.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

In my opinion, I think that the supply and demand of the market is the first factor affecting the price of Bitcoin, if the demand for Bitcoin increases, of course, the price of it will increase. However, I now find that news in the media and political and economic events around the world are factors that strongly influence the value of Bitcoin. Perhaps, everyone knows this too, that just a few news such as facebook and twitter prohibit ads related to cryptocurrency have also caused Bitcoin prices to be affected.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

To those patronize bicoin, investors and news can affect the price of the bitcoin.  Any kind of ways to attract the people most specially to the investors can affect the price it may range higher than we expect.  The more investors and users of bitcoin the more increase of price we have.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: