Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅  (Read 3357 times)
cryptobdking18

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

EVO.Live Developed partnership network and loyalty system.....
Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills
Best of Luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karinsauerr

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I'm starting to know your project. waiting for your platform to open officially to get more data and make more property comments about it. Anyway, I am participating in your rewards program and I hope to be with you on this journey to success.
BITCOIN TALK PROFILE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1822557;sa=summary
nutoskaleo (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

I see it's a very wonderful project and its excellent idea and professional team work
I think he will have a wonderful future
All the best
We use a lot of efforts to create this platform. Thank you for your opinion!
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

So far so good, I've seeing the concept & commitment in this project & I'll say that I'm already in love with the vision. From what I perceive so far, this project will make it to the spotlight within a short while... Great job team!

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumitgera1987

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

the idea of the project is great,and its excellent idea and professional team work. great future.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

So far so good, I've seeing the concept & commitment in this project & I'll say that I'm already in love with the vision. From what I perceive so far, this project will make it to the spotlight within a short while... Great job team!

I don't think it will happen within a short period of time as the concept is very complex. It will take time for people to understand what this is actually about, and then it will take off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Ninzkie143

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

websites and white looks very nice and clean ... i understand why this project would be the best soon and successful in the near future.
msangela0596

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

I think your project is interesting and very promising. Those ideas that the goals you are aiming at really are really how to improve the interaction of current technologies and people in the best way. I hope you will cope with this. good luck! Wink

thank you very much for your opinion! Wink
msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Thanks for bounty! Wish the project a great success!

your support is very important to us!
msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

So it's gonna store all of your data on a blockchain?

Our approach to storing critical data is based on using such features of the blockchain. The user data is stored in the internal SQL-cluster, and the attachment files are stored in the file storage, respectively. For each critical record, a checksum is calculated (for example, SHA512 hash) and a timestamp that will be stored in one or more open network networks. When retrieving data from our database, the checksum is recalculated and compared with the received hash from the block. At the moment, we are testing the possibilities of several block-network networks so that the problem of high commissions does not hinder the development of business.

That's why we came to the following solution:

The user data is stored in the internal SQL-cluster, and the attachment files are stored in the file storage, respectively. For each critical record, a checksum is calculated (for example, SHA512 hash) and a timestamp that will be stored in one or more open network networks. When retrieving data from our database, the checksum is recalculated and compared with the received hash from the block. At the moment, we are testing the possibilities of several block-network networks so that the problem of high commissions does not hinder the development of business.
In turn, the Utility-token E-talon is the classic ERC223 Ethereum token. Pros of use at the moment outweigh the relatively expensive transactions

msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

the idea of the project is great,and its excellent idea and professional team work. great future.

Thank you for your attention! we like to think that lots of people all around the world are involved in our project!
nutoskaleo (OP)

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

I don't think it will happen within a short period of time as the concept is very complex. It will take time for people to understand what this is actually about, and then it will take off.
Of course we have difficult way, but never give up! We will launch MVP in May. Follow the news!
serg1909

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Mнe нpaвитьcя Baш пpoeкт, тeм чтo y вac xopoшaя кoмaндa и пpoгpaммa внyшaeт дoвepиe, Удaчи Baм!!
msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Mнe нpaвитьcя Baш пpoeкт, тeм чтo y вac xopoшaя кoмaндa и пpoгpaммa внyшaeт дoвepиe, Удaчи Baм!!

thank you for your reply!
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

this a great platform
phongvo811

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

nice
jefrizal877

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

Cool and interesting project, good luck for developers to achieve their goals.can you talk more about this? how will it look like?
msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

on your website I read the phrase that users can monetize their success. can you talk more about this? how will it look like?

Users of the platform in the process of developing their skills and gaining achievements, becoming more involved in the process of self-development, are awarded with platform tokens - E-talons. In fact, each time a skill level is earned, the user receives a bonus in tokens that become a universal loyalty score and the system's internal currency.
In addition, monetization of your blog and personal crowdfunding will be possible - when a popular person will be able to collect E-talons from the followers for new content, and the mechanism of smart contracts will allow to check whether the necessary threshold of approval by users of this content is achieved and whether the blogger receives funds collected by followers.
msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

Cool and interesting project, good luck for developers to achieve their goals.can you talk more about this? how will it look like?

About what?
All urgent information you can fine on our site and media!
msangela0596

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

I believe this project will go to the moon Smiley

Thank you for your response! We're happy seeing your interest!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: