Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency writer available  (Read 110 times)
dotcomwriter (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I am a professional writer with main focus on the cryptocurrency industry. If you need cryptocurrency articles posted and updated on your website, contact me for a deal. I also offer other writing services and accept payment in cryptocurrency. For more information, kindly PM. Thank you.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

NB: My settings do not allow me to send or receive messages from newbies. Thank you.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

How much do you charge for a blog post? And can you show some of your previous works (if any)?

NB: My settings do not allow me to send or receive messages from newbies. Thank you.
I think you can change the setting if you want to receive pm from newbies.
dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

How much do you charge for a blog post? And can you show some of your previous works (if any)?

I would like to keep the settings to minimize the possibility of receiving scam messages from newbies. Some of my previous posts are on cryptocurry and xbtfreelancer.  For a one time contract i charge $20 for a 500 word article, but when it comes to bulk work, we can negotiate the rates. Thank you.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I would like to keep the settings to minimize the possibility of receiving scam messages from newbies. Some of my previous posts are on cryptocurry and xbtfreelancer.  For a one time contract i charge $20 for a 500 word article, but when it comes to bulk work, we can negotiate the rates. Thank you.

Where ever you did the jobs isn't my concern, but I would like to see those articles if you want to show.
If we can negotiate the deal between us at the first place then it will be a long-term agreement.

I will send a pm later tonight or tomorrow with my proposal, if you agree then we can start working together.
dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

Where ever you did the jobs isn't my concern, but I would like to see those articles if you want to show.
If we can negotiate the deal between us at the first place then it will be a long-term agreement.

I will send a pm later tonight or tomorrow with my proposal, if you agree then we can start working together.

It's okay, I will be waiting for the proposal for consideration.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: