Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website design exclusive training from a retired web-developer  (Read 164 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 01:55:55 PM by mdayonliner
Merited by irfan_pak10 (5)

This is a locked topic.
Any update in the future will be posted under this statement

I will teach you how to create and design a complete website - Live online classes
Almost FREE of charge!

Also will monitor you live while you are designing your first complete website

I am one of the co-founder of Creative Designs UK (archive). Me with my other partners are running this business since early 2013 (Ref: whois lookup). We manage everything online even our staffs work for us remotely. We used to do this business very seriously before but from last one and half year we have built other businesses. So, in this business after paying the freelancers (staffs) when we keep some small profits in our pocket, we are more than happy.

A sort story behind this business: Back in 2008 after my graduation I started working in a local IT company as Software Developer (Web and Desktop application). Then I moved to England. At the beginning life in England was hard. For some extra money I used to design/develop websites for locally known people, friends and family while I was doing regular jobs (in Sainsbury's and other here and there. ref: LinkedIn Profile). Years after I had some regular customers, I thought to brand my website design and develop business. In 2013 with one of my friend I started Creative Designs UK.

The reason of the above introduction is to establish a trust in between you and me that I am very much qualified for the claim I am making on this service post. You will receive 100% in return of the trust and money (if paid) you will put to do business with me. It's the promise from a gentleman.

Lately I am thinking why not I share my knowledge and experiences of my IT skills to others in need (Giving back to the community). People pay thousands of dollars and tremendous affords and time to become an IT professional and here, after being a qualified IT professional with years of experience I am wasting it. Honestly speaking earning money by being a software developer or doing any other IT job is much harder than doing a business and being your own boss. However I also admit that not everyone is wearing my shoes. There are people who are designing a logo for $5 while I am writing this service post (sadly).

What you can do with continuous practice and after completing this course:
1. You can create/design a static website. (i.e: Blog for yourself or for anyone else)
2. You can work as a freelance website designer.
3. You can work in a IT company as a website designer. (ambitious case, search for website designer job and you will see the salary)
4. You can even start your own IT business1 if you have an entrepreneurial skill like me. (ambitious case, you will hear the story of starting Creative Designs UK)

Course contents^
Section 1: Getting Started (Course Introduction, basic tools, introduction to HTML/HTML5, HTML Tags, Saving a web page)
Section 2: Explaining basic HTML Tags (Heading, meta, paragraph and breaks, Bold and italic etc)
Section 3: Starting with CSS (Basic CSS rules, CSS styling, Inline and outline, Fonts, Fonts styling, color and sizes)
Section 4: Working with Images (Image types, how to insert image, Image attributes etc)
Section 5: Hyperlinks (Types of hyperlinks, Linking to other pages, CSS and hyperlinks, HTML lists and navigation bars etc)
Section 6: Detail CSS Layouts (Box Model, Comments, Positioning, floats, Styling HTML 5 tags etc)
Section 7: HTML4 and HTML5 tables (Tables, Row and Col span, alignment, colour, images)
Section 8: HTML/HTML5 Forms (Form Layouts, Email, URL, Search, Placeholders, Required, Passwords, hidden fields etc)
Section 9: Setting up your first website on the internet (Websites and Domain names, How to host a website etc)
Section 10: Designing your own first website (A complete website design2)

Price
Website design training - All live classes online: Free3 (Not entirely: To eliminate the time wasters a small enrolment fee of $5 when pay in BTC. $10 for other options of payment: Paypal, Payza)
Monitoring while you are designing your own website (A complete website): $160 Paypal or Payza. (20% off when pay in BTC) or you can sell your sig space to me for four weeks. (Minimum member rank*)

Payment information
BTC address: 1GyLCQSgcSMN3oCDP6qitZ8b3sABP6wjaF
Paypal/Payza address: info@cdesignsuk.com

Some important information to maintain discipline
#Since I am just starting the course I will start with only 10 candidates. So this will be the first batch of 10 students.
#Once I will have first 10 confirmed payments (For BTC at-least 3 confirmations) then I will lock this thread. I will refund the rest of the payments (for BTC I will not pay the transaction fee, for other types of payments I will just refund the money)
#At 31st March GMT 23:59, I will lock this thread (even if I do not see the 10 paid candidates. Check countdown. I will start with even if I have a single student)
#I will then contact with the candidates in PM for their contact details and will be updating with the course starting day.
#Duration of course2 will be two weeks. Monday to Friday. GMT 21:00 to GMT 22:30
#Classes will be conducted using live Google Hangout. Your system (desktop/laptop) should be properly configured for that.
#If you miss any class then you are responsible for not knowing the missing contents. However you can pay a small fee for the recorded video of the missed class. (may be $10/$20 per class or more/less. I am really not sure now. I will decide if any actual situation raises like that.)
#For monitoring while you are designing your own website: End of the course a schedule will be booked after receiving the asking payment or service (BTC/Dollar or bounty)
#Please be serious and take as much as you can from me if you enrol for the course. If you push me more then you will learn more.

How to apply?
There will be two step process
Step one: Reply on the thread comment.
1. BitcoinTalk username
2. BitcoinTalk profile link
3. Give a short reason of taking this course, minimum 220 character.
4. Do you want me to monitor you while you will design your own first website: Yes/No
5. You will accept my simple T&C: Yes/No

After posting the comment as soon as possible make the payment.

Step two: Edit the same comment with...
EDIT:
6. Paid in: BTC/Paypal/Payza
7. For BTC give the BTC address, for Paypal and Payza type the paypal/payza email address hiding some of the character of the email. i.e: masudulkabir@yahoo.com will be ma****ir@yahoo.com
8. Total paid amount.

(Please remember the first 10 paid candidates only. So you better be quick on your decision making if this thread gets much popular, I don't know)
PS: if the answer of number 5 is "No" then please do not send any payment. If you do then I will not make any refund.

Sample format of reply
Code:
1. mdayonliner
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1432468
3. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem
4. Yes
5. Yes

EDIT:
6. Paypal
7. ma****ir@yahoo.com
8. $10 + $160 = $170

1It's not that hard to make really good money once you know how to monetise your idea. Visit the pricing page of Creative designs UK, See the different options of website pricing. Truth is once you layout a website then creating one page and 100 pages are the same thing. Rest of the pages can easily be copy/pasted but see the pricing. Honestly speaking IT sector is one of the sector where the customers are still ignorant hence small works can give your big return.
2Monitoring excluded.
3Price will increase of-course for the next batch.
^ I am still working on the detail contents and will be putting all together in a sales page on my personal blog.
* I am working on details. Candidates will be informed once it's ready.

Isn't it awesome instead of paying hundreds of dollars to someone for creating a website for you,
if you can learn the skills of designing a website for rest of your life?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

Reserved for successful candidates.

loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

Sounds interesting. Smiley Best of luck!

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Sounds interesting. Smiley Best of luck!

Thank you, hope to enlighten the community who are open to learn new skills for personal development.

Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Isn't it awesome instead of paying hundreds of dollars to someone for creating a website for you,
if you can learn the skills of designing a website for rest of your life?

Designs charging hundreds of dollars would have hundreds of differences than a design made with only CSS3 and HTML5.
Though these are the basics of it, but only with them, you cannot really give a tough competition to anyone in the world right now. I don't really want to criticize your service, but I personally think that you should add some more advance content to be taught to this. You might get some more interested people after doing that, because most of the people having interest in web development already know these basics.
Good luck, anyway.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

..... I personally think that you should add some more advance content to be taught to this. You might get some more interested people after doing that, because most of the people having interest in web development already know these basics.
Good luck, anyway.

Thanks for the good wish.
I do agree with you that there should be more contents. Honestly speaking anyone who has real interest can find easily and practice the contents I put down here. What I understand and realise that for newbies (entering in any new skills) need supervision. A small clue/guide can increase their motivation.

I assume you also have hands with IT or you have had your own blog, and you are self taught to manage it. For anyone who has a little knowledge with website creation, writing contents in personal blog - will find the topic really easy.
Keep in mind that this course is for someone who do not have a clue to create a website. It's for beginners only however I can promise that after finishing this course they will feel that they can create and manage a complete website. I will have tools with drag and drop features for them to practice their designing skills.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Locked!

Pages: [1]
  Print