Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income from Bitcoin?  (Read 741 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

As the title says, is passive earning from Bitcoin is possible nowadays. Let's face the facts mining is very much expensive for most of the users and I have encountered with many people who think they do not have any skill or do not want to learn any soon. There must be anyway by which you can make money by using most of your time by investing only once or by a little investment.

If you buy some bitcoins and leave it invested for 5-6 years, it will keep growing. The money is working for you in this case, you need not spend any time for this and it is still passive income. However, I think that bitcoin prices are quite high currently and there are various other lucrative options among alt coins that can give better returns. For instance, with Ripple you can expect at least 100x returns in 2-3 years only.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

As the title says, is passive earning from Bitcoin is possible nowadays. Let's face the facts mining is very much expensive for most of the users and I have encountered with many people who think they do not have any skill or do not want to learn any soon. There must be anyway by which you can make money by using most of your time by investing only once or by a little investment.

I doubt there's a legit passive income source in crypto right now though. Some possible ways that come up my minds are cloud mining and master nodes. But I'll tell you why both are not a good option.

Cloud mining services as you probably have known are 99% operating on a ponzi scheme. So that's a big no. Master nodes on the other hand requires a huge capital, something in the range of tens to hundreds of thousands USD plus there is the risk of the alts sinking just like what we experience few weeks ago. All your profit will be annihilated in seconds.

Holding Bitcoin or investing directly in potential alts seems the best way to "passively" earn more Bitcoin these days. Of course the risks are there but it's better than any other alternatives.
jrrigs

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Cloud mining is still profitable but not as much as it used to be. You need to invest an awful lot to be able to withdraw the minimum on a daily or weekly basis. If you have a ton of cash then you can definitely earn passive income with cloud mining.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
valendra15

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

you simply invest a little bit of your money in the form of bitcoin.and when bitcoin prices soar you can sell at high prices
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

Cloud mining is still profitable but not as much as it used to be. You need to invest an awful lot to be able to withdraw the minimum on a daily or weekly basis. If you have a ton of cash then you can definitely earn passive income with cloud mining.
I do not believe in cloud mining can get a good income / profit. If you have a lot of cash I think it's better to invest or buy equipment to mine at home. I'm sure it will be much more profitable.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Yea mining BTC is not economically viable but are people mining alts to
trade mined tokens for BTC?

Would signature campaigns and bounties be classed as passive income?

There is nothing for nothing, there has to be some human input in order
to earn an income.
in my opinion this bounty campaign is not categorized in passive income, in this prize campaign is an active income because in accepting this gift that we must always be active in the post because to meet the requirements in campaigning. that our passive income does nothing and that income will flow by itself.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Personally I myself only using my time for the investment in both type of the way .
At the starting I was only making investment without thinking that for which long time  I will need to hold the coin. But in Actual after one to two month I realised that If I need to get better success in trading then i should do work for everything like if I am making profit in current time then better and if the coin get dumped then surely I needed to hold until I get profit .
So a type of both type of trade for small time and long term get into my schedule of trade .
And I think both type of trade are better for me , Because even with the hold of the cryptocurrency I am making profit which is a type of passive income for me ( like etherium , bitcoin as bulk investment at very low price ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

passive income right now essentially involves doing bounties and airdrops, however the poor quality of most coins means that ideally you should immediately convert any income from these into btc directly. Sure u can lend your bitcoins, but is not recommended because of various trust issues and no recourse. Otherise you could looks at the pos and master node coins. With neo/gas and days being the most reliable ones.(IMO)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

I try to achieve a stable return on my investment by cold storage of the coin to the required level of its capitalization or on the achievement of some definite values of the cost of altcoyin
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Passive income from bitcoin trading is rather possible if you know what you are doing. Bitcoin mining is not possible now a days to make possible due to the cost involved. Bounty campaigns too can offer passive income.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

The only passive income I can think of is to lend bitcoin in platform such as poloniex. I used to have some bitcoin in poloniex to earn some interests through lending, but decided to stop since it is not that safe to keep my bitcoin in exchanges.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading is not really very passive. It can be called semi-passive. Cloud mining is an option to earn bitcoins passively. Or the easiest method is to buy bitcoin and hodl.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

Passive income thru BTC is possible. What I'm doing is cost-averaging method wherein I allot 20% of my salary from my regular job in buying BTC, adding 10% more during bloodbath. I also join signature campaigns in this forum to have income while contributing in this community. With research and help from my friends, I have learned, and invested in some POS coins and master nodes with good returns so far.
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

In the meantime I do not produce bitcoin with mining or investment. I generate bitcoin through a bounty campaign. So I think to produce bitcoin is very effective by following the campaign, not through mining or investment.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

you simply invest a little bit of your money in the form of bitcoin.and when bitcoin prices soar you can sell at high prices
Simple way of earning money. And I want to add something in it as well. Don’t go for day trading if you don’t have all the time for it and if you don’t have patience. For earning passively, definitely there is holding method. You actually don’t have to do anything. Just buy coins in lowest possible amount and then start holding them until the prices get higher. At peak moment, just sell.
giorgos420

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

Simple way of earning money. And I want to add something in it as well. Don’t go for day trading if you don’t have all the time for it and if you don’t have patience. For earning passively, definitely there is holding method. You actually don’t have to do anything. Just buy coins in lowest possible amount and then start holding them until the prices get higher. At peak moment, just sell.
In my opinion, you can use the bot for day-trading purpose if you don't have too much time on it.
the actually works so well even you guys are saying human is better than Bot.That's not true, sometimes bots can easily beat us because they're more accuracy, fast and no feeling.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

This could be possible but passive earning is also risky. Due to it's hard to control when or how does Bitcoin price pump up, gambling is an easy way of fastest earning, you can win as much as 20k every minutes, but it is risky, you need to be knowledgeable enough to go on gambling cause you can also loss huge amount in just one mistake.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

I think the way to get passive income in bitcoin is to join in bounty campaign. Some of the bounty campaign is going success and have get some bitcoins. That you can buy anything you want. They have campaign that need jr.member and above and they have social campaign is no minimum rank.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

I guess it's not possible because when you say income it would be in a consistent basis and not in a long term. Though you can earn in investing through Bitcoin but it would take time for you to have your profit or your investment back.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Not just pasive income today many people get a lot of work from bitcoin. indeed now this result of bitcoin is very large. making people like it as a pasive income or job
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: