Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income from Bitcoin?  (Read 741 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

you simply invest a little bit of your money in the form of bitcoin.and when bitcoin prices soar you can sell at high prices
Simple way of earning money. And I want to add something in it as well. Don’t go for day trading if you don’t have all the time for it and if you don’t have patience. For earning passively, definitely there is holding method. You actually don’t have to do anything. Just buy coins in lowest possible amount and then start holding them until the prices get higher. At peak moment, just sell.
true, do not try day trading if we do not have full time for this cryptocurrency, because to do day trading in need is just extra patience to always be able to monitor the movement of coin prices in the market. simple things that can be done to earn passive income from bitcoin by setting aside some income from a regular job to buy the bitcoin at the lowest price and can hold it for sale when the price soars high.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Not just pasive income today many people get a lot of work from bitcoin. indeed now this result of bitcoin is very large. making people like it as a pasive income or job
right. I also enjoyed the work on bitcointalk, the ICO project gave me the job a lot of money. I was really a fan of bitcoin, because it created a huge cryptocurrency empire. We are fortunate to be able to work at the moment the cryptocurrency market grows the most.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

As the title says, is passive earning from Bitcoin is possible nowadays. Let's face the facts mining is very much expensive for most of the users and I have encountered with many people who think they do not have any skill or do not want to learn any soon. There must be anyway by which you can make money by using most of your time by investing only once or by a little investment.

bitcoin and cryptocurrency is falling on the market now. if you want to make passive income from it,
im afraid you won't get a decent profit if you compare it with USD.
bitcoin price on the market is about $7k right now. mining bitcoin no longer bring a large earnings.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Passive income or residual income ? If you mean to make a little investment and have others like referrals working for you this is called residual income. You can earn this way from faucets. You can join faucethub.io and not spend much time by claiming yourself but advertising your referral link in different websites, a best way would be to buy a banners spot in freebitcoins.com website run by user BayAreaCoins here in the forum.

If by passive you mean really passive only buying bitcoin and storing it as store of value you may earn passive income this way but after some time not directly.

I think he try to say residual income and not passive income since we dont get passive income by joining bitcoin.
However, we gain so much profit by joining bitcoin and we need to explore more deeper in this new world to get high income.
arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

As the title says, is passive earning from Bitcoin is possible nowadays. Let's face the facts mining is very much expensive for most of the users and I have encountered with many people who think they do not have any skill or do not want to learn any soon. There must be anyway by which you can make money by using most of your time by investing only once or by a little investment.
Passive income is always welcomed everywhere, whether it's a cryptocurrency or any other niche but Bitcoin is not only the option where you can gain passive income instead you should gain knowledge of other coins where you can gain passive income. Here is only website where you can complete coin's info. i.e., cryptocoinjudge.com. Must visit this website my mates, as here you'll gain enough information about various useful coins. Share your thoughts with me too!
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

I got the passive income from bitcoin by joining some bounty campaigns and joining signature campaigns, this is because I do not enough money to invest in bitcoins that is why I am try my best to work with it in order to earn bitcoins. For a long time I did a research and I am happy to share that I have found this forum and from this I have found what I am looking for.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

The common definition of passive income is income that you earn without being actively involved. That typically means that you continue to make income with no or very little effort on your part to maintain that cash flow. This illustration state that there's no passive income from Bitcoin, you earn your money through serious business and even if you are mining, it's take serious effort and dedication.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Passive income is the Holy Grail of people thinking they can live out of the capital they have. I have never been convinced if this is really possible, business requires your involvement. Mining requires your involvement too. Sure, you can have staff you trust, but still, I can't imagine not getting involved at all...

I think this is rather unattainable. The Holy Grail, as I said - something very illusive.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Passive income is the goal of most of the people who are investing money. You do have the opportunity to buy masternodes and get monthly or yearly rewards. But I, personally, prefer a passive income from real estate and the money I need to do so is earned by crypto currency trading and investing.

Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Passive income from bitcoin can bring a lot of money. Just need to make an investment in time and wait for the right time to sell. But this requires knowledge and luck. Since the price is very unstable
mtonev

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

I don't think earn free tokens from different ICOs programs is a bad strategy I collect all tokens which
are given for free in AirDrop programs and they already a good return of invested time for me.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

I personally do not think that BTC's mining is already so lucrative. You can earn very little without doing anything but an initial investment for equipment and a little while time but I still prefer the trade.  Huh Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

This is true. income from bitcoin is passive not the main income of most people. many choose to trade or trade or in the form of crypto just to earn extra income. although only extra income but the digital currency is very helpful to us.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

I think that passive income is solely extraction or all sorts of storage of bitcoin on a long basis or not.
venturivenerable

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

Just fill up the form in an Airdrop begging from free money and wait for the bullshit about which you even know if its ponzi or not.
Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Passive income is earning from Real Estate businesses and other properties without actively involving in it. Now with the exponential rise of Bitcoin, it could be seen as passive income when bought and allow to appreciate in value.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies are probably one of the easiest ways to earn a passive income, nearly everything related to them is passive, e.g. you can run a node, set up a few mining rigs, invest in a crypto that pays dividends or autogenerates profit (e.g. NEO) or even just invest in one of the many ICOs.

cheesegrilledH

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

you can look for some website that pay you btcs or fiats in form of btcs for completing survey. you can earn btcs such by just spending some time on it
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Mining is good for everyone who had a big capital but nowadays its not profitable because there is a problem that they needed to fixed and i don't have enough money to invest bitcoin so for now i've joining only in bounty campaign and i spend my time on this project to earn a lot of money.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Passive income is an application very hard to be done when using bitcoin. When we talk about passive income, I call them "money machines" because they have the ability to generate money without your time and most of the time, without you efforts. Of course mining will be the first one recited about this thread but lets face the facts; mining is not profitable anymore because of the government issues and the cost of electricity. I think investments using bitcoin are the right answers for this but that answer is quite vague. It is because one can invest in so many areas but I prefer investing all of your bitcoin into real estate, businesses, and ICOs. In that way, you can fully spread and protect all of your assets at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: