Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Korean whales will pump TRX to $1 next week  (Read 645 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

rumors have started since they started the countdown, it is better to wait since it is only a testnet. Better to hold enough TRX, once mainnet will start, by that time it is the safest time to invest. whales will eat your money quickly.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

i think the OP is helping the TRX to build a strong support in this community, however if this rumors are true token holders of TRX is lucky enough to get huge profit, but as for me il ignore this, its just a rumor, i search in and got no idea how will it pump since theres no projects ongoing in this platform.

I see big potential on TRX and Korean market is a good thing. Well, just wait for that time and if happen you are more than lucky. Also I see storm token being listed in UpBit, they can also do that to pump it hard until it hit $1 this year. Hopefully Korean government will finally accept cryptocurrency so we can see more good coins to go higher.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

They should pump bitcoin beside trx as well otherwise I don't think many people will jump in this jump. It also depends on how large that pump group is  Cheesy but does not seem like some guys filled their bags now

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

First, I want to tell you I am Korean myself living in the United States and know quite some people who have connections with crypto whales in Korea. I initially decided not to share this. However, I wanted to share some good for the bitcointalk community. Wink I hope I don't get ban for this kinds of post. Basically, yesterday I attended a networking event. I had opportunity to speak with a great Korean investor who has many connections with crypto whales in Korea and has received inside information that they will pump TRX to $1 next week on the 31st. If you didn't know, the coinburn and beta launch is coming next week as well as the test/main net. Def a good time to buy TRX right now for insane profit coming next week .

Well for me I really hope your insider news was really true and if this thing really happens a lot of TRX hodlers will be happy a lot. But for me even there's a lot of FUD out there for TRX I don't care I know TRX will be huge after 2 years.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

First, I want to tell you I am Korean myself living in the United States and know quite some people who have connections with crypto whales in Korea. I initially decided not to share this. However, I wanted to share some good for the bitcointalk community. Wink I hope I don't get ban for this kinds of post. Basically, yesterday I attended a networking event. I had opportunity to speak with a great Korean investor who has many connections with crypto whales in Korea and has received inside information that they will pump TRX to $1 next week on the 31st. If you didn't know, the coinburn and beta launch is coming next week as well as the test/main net. Def a good time to buy TRX right now for insane profit coming next week .

You serious bro? $65 billion marketcap, will take over ethereum's rank and be second in the highest marketcap. How?
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Thanks for your information, they are very useful for surfing investors. I think we should buy them now. If the price goes up to $ 1, maybe my profit will increase a lot. I am reluctant to believe in you completely. Because I'm afraid you are also an investor and are trying to pump the price for the TRX coin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I do not think this is real, If you really know this I think you will not share it with many people on Bitcoin, I think you are trying to pump the price for this coin. You are buying them and holding them, you are trying to pump up TRX prices and sell profits. I'm sure about that.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

You must be a dreamer, TRX to $1, this is currently over valued in my opinion, this coin move for 8sat to over 600sat and that is close to 100X and you think this deserve to be $1, good luck to those that are investing into this but one thing I know pump and dump always comes with a price because some people will greatly be burnt

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

I wont say it is impossible but its pretty too soon currently due to supply / demand.

However I would be happy if it really come true because I have some on hand

But buying TRX when the price is low is one nice option (not the best though)
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Heavy holders know that this is hyped up, they know it’ll get pumped until the burn. I have a feeling there will be a heavy dump as the valuation of TRX at that point wouldnt be sustainable or make sense.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

1$ is a lot for TRX, I can hardly see it happening, but only time can tell what will happen.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

If you'll gonna check Tron's price right now, it's already climbing up in the past 7 days after hitting the heavy support where it bounced off. Anyone who's in their right mind will think twice first before buying this coin as they could end up buying the top of its mini run. It is also important to note that there's no proof that what you said above is true. People here can't verify if the "inside information" that you got hold relevant data into it.

To those who are wondering, don't always get hooked by this kind of posts. More often than not, this type of post tend to just create some hype for a specific coin before whales dump on those people who are dumb enough to buy it from them. Be careful in buying Tron at this price.  Wink
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

TRX 1 usd?

you're joking right?
It seems crazy to me. But in the crypto world everything is possible so welcome trx to 1usd. I would not mind
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Come on, a pump to 65 billion market cap! And it will also overtake Ethereum... maybe in dreams  Wink And by the way, I see Tron has already been pumped quite a lot just in these days...

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

Interesting. I do not find such speculation convincing. If anyone knew that it would really be like that, everyone would not have heard it. Invested in all the money he had Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

Interesting. I do not find such speculation convincing. If anyone knew that it would really be like that, everyone would not have heard it. Invested in all the money he had Wink

Specially because this is FAKE, the OP is just trying to convince everybody about this to invest, so the price goes up.

But no, it won't touch $1, and it will NEVER happen.

So stop posting this shit in there.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

I hope they are not only pumping tron but other coins also. However I am holding some tron and hope to make some money out of it if it actually get pump. This pump and dump and whales has helped in putting some coins in mainstream and I think tron need such push to bring it to lim light.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

rumors have started since they started the countdown, it is better to wait since it is only a testnet. Better to hold enough TRX, once mainnet will start, by that time it is the safest time to invest. whales will eat your money quickly.

I bought around 1k plus TRX from the past one week before and keep holding it on livecoin trading site as of now. If it is acheived as op said. I am sure in selling all the TRX that time make the profit. If possible I will some other coins with the TRX I will be selling.

Even some of the bump signal telegram which I part off also sending the signal on buying TRX from the few days dude.
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Ummm, no
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Are you serious? What a joke,  20x just in a week and no one news around it. But ok, I probably buy for 100 dollars, maybe you really have some private info(don't think so)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: