Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any Instagram bounty campaigns out there?  (Read 81 times)
soulstreak (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

I am making this thread to get a list of good bounty campaigns that are looking for Instagram promoters.  Does anyone know of any Instagram bounty campaigns that we can do?
slonbegemot

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

Hello, I saw couple of instagram bounties. But I think it’s not right place for crypto. Just cause if you have a lot of followers you can promote another things and earn more money than possible “bounty” bounty

● ● ●  ETERNAL TRUSTS  ● ● ●
A Dream That Is Destined To Succeed
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

I know some bounty program have a Instagram campaign, but when it run some week, i think they are thought it not reach to target people they want, so they all pause and close it.  Cool Cousin, Boatpilot is ICO a know
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Yes there are a lot of bounties who have instagram in there program. You just have to find it yourself in you bounties section. You should also explore the campaign for sureness if it is a scam or not.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

Instagram bounties not that much popular as Facebook and Twitter bounties. But there are several Instagram bounties exists in the bounty section of Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0). If you can not find any, send me a pm, I will help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: