Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading  (Read 2467 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Honestly, I think this period is not suitable for daily trading because the profit in it , will be with unacceptable amount ( low profit). Moreover, the market in a crisis and unfortunately, many cryptocurrencies in a full decline  and even when there is a rise, It will always be with a  small percentage. So I do not agree with the method of day trading in this big crash.

On the other hand, you must invest in the best currencies with a huge value of market cap on the market ( TOP 10)  and in my opinion,  I should divide your budget on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and cardano. and I think this is the best choice to ensure an acceptable profit in a middle and  long term and to make it worthwhile.
In the field of trading, that's the best equation : "Patience = Big profit"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Day trading isn't for everyone. It's a hard job and a very stressful one, you also need a lot of patience.

Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

Day trading is for me very imteresting. Being able to predict growth of some coin in few weeks even days it is not easy how it seems. But its really worth trying.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Day trading is a full-time job, because you have to:

Follow cryptocurrency news
Make technical analysis
Study fundamental analysis
Educate yourself and stay up to date

Is an occupation that requires constant attention when we talk about the normal stock market, and this is amplified if we're talking about cryptocurrencies which are subject to rapid and enormous (unreasonable some time) price movements.

A general rule of a thumb: If you spend less than 6 hours on the market a day, do NOT daytrade. Because you're slow, you're making reckless decisions when thing go south, you sell on a winning trades, stay on a losing trades.
Hssn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

There is this super cool guy "Philakone" on twitter and youtube. You can watch and learn great stuff from that guy. A perfect day trader. I've been following him for the last month, learned a lot. He doesn't charge anything and he is super funny. I adore intelligent people.
Philakone is a great guy
He share all his knowledge to his followers without asking anything, also shares some quick signals
People literally follow his signals and makes good amount of money.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Doing a daily trade is a very stressful job. I tried it once, but then I said if I had not made the trade and had not sold it at all. So I do not make day trading anymore Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

There is no minimum amount needed for daily trading. However, I would recommend not to invest a lot if you are a newbie. 100-200$ is a good amount to start with.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

For day trading, you have to be expert at both technical and fundamental analysis, you should be able to read the charts and patterns plus the use of indicators, plus risk management per trade is the key for safer trading to cut losses, day trading is just like fulltime day job, so not everyone can do it successfully, i have seen more people in loss than profit day trading including myself.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

Day traders are making decent profit in this current market, because what they need is volatility but the main thing to be successful here is to be very discipline, most day traders overtrade and that is why some people lose money day trading. Just have a strategy and be discipline to stick to it

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

From my reading it seems that day trading involves moving in and out of trades quickly - how much would you need to be investing to make this worthwhile?  Over the last couple of months, things seem to be moving rather slowly?

for day trading you need , a good deposit like up to $10k and more.  As for the day you can earn 2-5% and on a small deposit it will not be tangible. Now I would  recommend you swing trading. He can give more profit at this market. Although it's up to you.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

From my reading it seems that day trading involves moving in and out of trades quickly - how much would you need to be investing to make this worthwhile?  Over the last couple of months, things seem to be moving rather slowly?

Day trading is quite hard compared to holding... it requires lots of time to research and make trades. it also involves losses at certain points so don't expect to raise 10,000 usd from 1000 usd in a month or so. i would recommend you just hodl

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:07:15 AM

You will need bigger capital to make big profits in day trading. But you could start small, say a thousand dollars. It can earn small profits everyday if you are good. Grow your funds steadily if you want to start small, don't take profit yet. If your funds is bigger, the profit is better, then you can take your profits off daily. Day trading can be tough and you may incur some losses, so be prepared for that if you really want to do it.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Day trading now looks like picking crumbs off the table. The maximum rise on top coins was about 3%, it is extremely small to recoup nerves and constant control over price movement. But no one says that this is bad, since it seems so far this is the only way to invest.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

well. i dont have enough time to follow the market very often. Because to make daily trades you have to be active and online every time and check the graphs, check the indicators etc. and you should invest enough so you can be happy with 3% 5% profits overall.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

In my point of view, you cant deny the time exactly because it depends on the coins which you invest. you should spend time to research price charts to give your decision

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

who is making any money when its like this in daytrading?  Is it even possible?
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

yes, I also see merchant days in and out, maybe because of market conditions that may be very unpredictable, so if for me we only invest by buying one altcoin that has good potential and now the price has just decreased significantly, for I will better than day trading.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

Why, look at cheap coins with growth of 10-15%. You can only have time to sell before it falls, which is the most important and therefore you need to constantly monitor its movement. But you profit from this, of course, from this little, but enough nerves.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

They are not moving slowly at all. There are plenty of currencies that rise with like 10% every other day. Your job as a day trader is to predict that and buy before the small price rise and sell at the top.
Yes, you are right. There are some crypto currencies that go up. But this movement is rapidly declining. these days the movement is up and down for this month.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

You can invest with any sumof money, the question is how much you want to earn.
If 10% per 5-10 days is okay for you, it is not hard to make such amount of money in crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: