Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading  (Read 2469 times)
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

From my reading it seems that day trading involves moving in and out of trades quickly - how much would you need to be investing to make this worthwhile?  Over the last couple of months, things seem to be moving rather slowly?
Perhaps there are such days, and not only, there are green days when luck is probably on your side, and you really need to be ready for this moment, because if you miss this moment, neither is good.
In trading especially in day trading we need to look at the exchange, chart, prices every now and then or wait till it reaches our target amount. There are some telegram groups now that helps in deciding which can pump that can help us to watch the price all day till it reached the price we wanted.
Especially when the crypto bear months end. Then we can exchange days. Long-term trading today is what we can do to wait for market changes, and stay patient.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

Day trading involves lots of stress and energy, maybe before day trading is much easier but on on how this market now go with lots of dips and a minimal bull ever seen i suggest for long term investment.
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

daily trading for us to learn how to trade because if we don't know how to trade it will result in losses
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

daily trading for us to learn how to trade because if we don't know how to trade it will result in losses
of course when we trade daily we have a lot of knowledge and can control our emotions. if everything we have mastered then we will not be able to experience losses. losses will usually befall careless and impatient people.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

of course when we trade daily we have a lot of knowledge and can control our emotions. if everything we have mastered then we will not be able to experience losses. losses will usually befall careless and impatient people.
Yes, you are right, if we want to trade every day we must be good at seeing the situation and conditions and must always observe the charts, the rise and fall of prices, if do not want to experience losses, because market conditions are difficult to predict.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Yes, you are right, if we want to trade every day we must be good at seeing the situation and conditions and must always observe the charts, the rise and fall of prices, if do not want to experience losses, because market conditions are difficult to predict.
it is very difficult in my opinion if you try a daily trade, if you fail then the loss will be a lot,
my advice is to wait for the moment to buy and sell when the price goes up
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Day trading involves lots of stress and energy, maybe before day trading is much easier but on on how this market now go with lots of dips and a minimal bull ever seen i suggest for long term investment.
indeed, intraday trading is a very risky business. You can lose the deposit if you do not know how to trade. I prefer to invest
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

From my reading it seems that day trading involves moving in and out of trades quickly - how much would you need to be investing to make this worthwhile?  Over the last couple of months, things seem to be moving rather slowly?

Yes you have said it right that the things seem to be moving rather slowly but before we talk on how much you should invest lets talk first about the market and how you will invest and how you will do trading and many more.

The things that you need first to know is
- What is Day Trading?
- Why is Day Trading used by many investors?
- Why I want to trade?
- What is my goal in trading?
- How much would I need to invest in trading?

What is Day Trading?
- Day trading is speculation in securities, specifically buying and selling financial instruments within the same trading day. Strictly, day trading is trading only within a day, such that all positions are closed before the market closes for the trading day. Many traders may not be so strict or may have day trading as one component of an overall strategy. Traders who participate in day trading are called day traders. Traders who trade in this capacity with the motive of profit are therefore speculators. The methods of quick trading contrast with the long-term trades underlying buy and hold and value investing strategies.

Why is Day Trading used by many investors?
- Many investors prefer to do day trading because trading assets on a regular basis could be a safer bet and might be more profitable for you. From the previous section we learned that Bitcoin grew by an average of 1.5% per day (during the past 20 days). So you can actually take the risk of buying today and selling tomorrow or within the next couple of days. There is no guarantee that tomorrow’s price will be higher than your current buy price — but it’s still better than crossing your fingers and holding indefinitely.

What is my goal in trading?
- Putting up a goal in trading makes your trading organize your time so you can reach your goal especially your goal with the amount that you want to reach because trading here in the crypto is too risky because of the volatile of the price. This is also a way to maximize your time in trading and you will set your mind in the price that you think you will gain a profit. If you do not have any goal then you might end up of not selling your coin or you might sell your coin a low value cause of the volatility of the price in the market.

How much would I need to invest in trading?
- Now that you have set up your mind this is the right time that you think of the amount that you need to invest in trading. The first thing that should put up in your mind is should I put all my fiat money in trading? What will happen if I put all my fiat money in trading? here is the answer to the question You should not put all your fiat money in trading because if you lose the money that you used in trading there is no chance for you to do trading again. In trading you have to try it first so if you committee a mistake then you can correct that mistake that you have encounter so there is a chance for you to earn from your next trading.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

Thats why theres a coin that is slow moving and fast moving,this differentiate whay kind of cryptocurrency and what kind of strategy we will be having..

And about the volume to capitalize your trading well it depends on what is your capabilities,remember that never invest what you cant afford to lose
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

This is a risky way to earn profit in this market, day trading requires a lot of things because its not an easy job. I agree that day trading is not good right now because of too much dump but if you are a good traders you will still be profitable. Newbies should go for long term, and learn the process later on.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:53:25 AM

You can't be productive to something that you don't know.

And for our folks here, I've seen that many are still skeptic with day trading and the feeling of majority of them is fear, scared but aware of the risks that they are taking. You'll go through different ups and downs in day trading but the lesson you'll get is very valuable and useable.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

If you want to get a safe and good income from daily cryptocurrency trading, you will need at least 10,000$.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

How could you lose if you don't do day trading dude? If you engaged yourself there is a chance that you will lose or gain profit depending on your game and how to deal with it.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

to do daily trading I think whatever capital we have we will be able to use to trade it all depends on the coins that we will choose for daily trading to get profits quickly.

but it would be nice in my opinion if you want to do daily trading you should use substantial capital all at once, so that the profits will get enough to feel the results rather than the small capital used.

the important thing is if you want to use a daily trading strategy, we must have a robust analysis and trading signals in order to know the coins that will get the pump and the movement is fast so as not to miss the moment to buy at a low price and sell at a high price with a short time.

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:35:20 AM

you should have around 500usd to start for day trading and choose wise what altcoin are you going to start trading.sometimes you will lose and sometime you will get profit, but don't sell in lose
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

By the way friends, I would like to remind you that all trading volumes specified on the CMC,in fact, have no place in reality, so be careful.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

And now there are coins on the market that rise even by 60% or have fallen by almost 50%. So day trading will be relevant at any time, another thing is that it is very difficult for a beginner to constantly analyze charts and choose the right moment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

day trading is a really hard thing. i believe that it is not for beginners (if you trade less than 2-3 years, you are still considered to be a beginner. because crypto market is a complicated and hard market) but if you are good and if you can spend enough time in front of computer, you can make good profits.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

day trading is a really hard thing. i believe that it is not for beginners (if you trade less than 2-3 years, you are still considered to be a beginner. because crypto market is a complicated and hard market) but if you are good and if you can spend enough time in front of computer, you can make good profits.

It is only valuable for people that understand what they do. Someone who is started yet with trading can not do day trading, instead it wil end in a loss for him.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

Day trading today in the dead market has become almost impossible. No volumes, no buyers. I am very sad.  Sad

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███