Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading  (Read 2464 times)
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Day trading today in the dead market has become almost impossible. No volumes, no buyers. I am very sad.  Sad

what do u mean no volume no buyers? the market still have them. i think it is still good to do today
yes this is a dead market, but the volume is still high

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Day trading today in the dead market has become almost impossible. No volumes, no buyers. I am very sad.  Sad

what do u mean no volume no buyers? the market still have them. i think it is still good to do today
yes this is a dead market, but the volume is still high
The volume is there, but not the same as before. Maybe today in the market just the real volumes, and not dispersed as in 2017. What can I say there is almost no liquidity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

I have not been doing daytrading since mid-January. Too dangerous situation, when news, which are guaranteed to give very good growth is almost not working.
I also feel that way, at the end of last year I was very happy to trade the day after stepping on the turn of the year when bad things began to look unfriendly and there was a continuous decline in things that are suitable for making purchases and holding them for the long term
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

In my point of view firstly you have to learn about trading. Especially about day trading then you can start with $100-200 I think if you have much knowledge about day trading then you can do better daily. So focus on your experience and try to learn more then you will be a success on this point I think.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

Trading is a thing a one should really consider if he/she has what it takes to handle the pressure and still make the right decisions when personal money/earnings are on the line. Often time people will execute their actions on emotions and not on facts and evidence when trading.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Trading is a thing a one should really consider if he/she has what it takes to handle the pressure and still make the right decisions when personal money/earnings are on the line. Often time people will execute their actions on emotions and not on facts and evidence when trading.
Today, due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, I practically doubt the good results of day trading. In any case, all of its assets should be left for long-term storage until the situation stabilizes.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

When the market is red, you will invest.So now is the time.The new year will bring really nice gains.The market is starting to turn green.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

I do not know how you survive trading every day. I tried probably 10 times. Still, I was beaten up by trading robots. Very nervous work is obtained. So I threw this lesson.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

for me this market movement is not available for day trading due to the excessive price of all coins, even if bitcoin is low in price. so good to do now is to invest in podencial coins and just hold back and sell good market prices.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

0x just moved opposite https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/0x
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

It is true that in the last weeks the market has been very slow, but for you to have some profit, you should have a lot of experience, and enough money so that you can see a performance of at least 5% of each operation, and of course all this do with money that you do not need immediately
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Sometimes i like to do day trading. But i have lost more than i have won. i actually hold my cryptocurrencies and i like to use lending option. Lending is safer than day trading
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

Day trading requires a good amount of capital in order to sustain short term losses while still be part of the trading game. But knowing what you do and how you do it effectively is the important part of day trading otherwise you might burn all your account balance.
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

If you choose more adepts to investment, you could get very much from daily trading, of course that if you invest only into one coin, your profit is very slow then. More coins, bigger income.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

I'm not too intense with a lot of coins at the moment, a lot of my analysis ends with losses both from personal analysis and the signals that I follow. Too many floating coins make me unable to concentrate, this is because the downtrend is still common. But I try to keep looking for 1% profit every day. but not too aggressive with coins that are not yet familiar.

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to say a specific amount that will provide a stable daily earnings. It all depends on the situation and the specific situation.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
ovcijisir

Activity: 1489
Merit: 325

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

First you must learn a lot about TA (technical analysis) and learn how to recognize carious indicators which will help you to predict the price and how will market act in short term future.

Also you have to react quickly to market changes, or maybe buy a bot to do the trading for you.

b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

From 10,000 dollars and more, but this applies only to altcoins. Bitcoin makes sense to buy only for long-term investments.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to say a specific amount that will provide a stable daily earnings. It all depends on the situation and the specific situation.
Exactly you have point, it all depends on how much you are willingly to take risks in crypto. In day trading you are knowledgeable first to avoid lose. You have time to observe the swing price of coins since you will do day trading. Invest only on how much you can afford in trading.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Exactly you have point, it all depends on how much you are willingly to take risks in crypto. In day trading you are knowledgeable first to avoid lose. You have time to observe the swing price of coins since you will do day trading. Invest only on how much you can afford in trading.
do only a few coins that have the potential and enough capital, because if you only trade daily without doing further research it is a waste of time and does not provide profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: