Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin rise  (Read 757 times)
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

My disagree is that all tokens not compared equally.
Some tokens do well for reason
And they all have different structure do a flat market cap comparison it's not going to be more beneficial
Altcoins are doing badly in retro to 5 months back.
Today it's much better.
https://www.coingecko.com
But direction goes everywhere.
A few top coins like EOS and high hype like TRX and Verge will go up up in short term too

mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

We are waiting for actual altcoin rises, everyday we are seeing small movement, dropping little and rising little but real rises will come with big market cap, still it is very low level.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Still, under pressure in the crypto market and the ICOs are becoming flop these days. Maybe the bull market will open in next 3 months. So, wait till then and trade cautiously and just hold your remaining asset and buy more now.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Perhaps, we could say that smaller coins are draining prices of coins that are bigger than them like ETH, Ripple, NEO and the others since market balance the exchange so its like the two ways weighting scale that when one side gets heavy (down) the other go up...
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Still, under pressure in the crypto market and the ICOs are becoming flop these days. Maybe the bull market will open in next 3 months. So, wait till then and trade cautiously and just hold your remaining asset and buy more now.

We cannot assure that and we will find the crypto has been bumped again to peak value marching. However, sometimes bump signals helps the coins reach to certain level but hat too for some hours only.
Not for a week or month of time. I believe all the altcoins are additional boosters for bitcoin and standing with the high potential cryoto currency market. Hope everything will settle normal as you think. I do expect the same.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Yes, Btc dominance has remain stable at above 44% recently not because there are not some gains in the Altcoins space but because the hiigh capped coins are ending south, all the high cap coins in the space have suffered great lose in value BTC included so this is what brought the market this down
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Today, almost all the market is green and I am very happy about it. But I do not believe that the market has turned around. Most likely, that in a few days the market will start bleeding again.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
Wow, nice to see that it is started to grow up and change its direction but we jusy not rejoice of seeing these cause it may change again anytime. I know there is the time that crypto will fully recover from dip once issues or regulations have done. But since we have struggling at this time, fluctuation of price we really observed all the time.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

It is true that even altcoins have increased but cannot overcome BTC and ETH. With the current market volatility, the investment in BTC and ETH will be the safest choice. Because investors expect that by the end of 2018, the rates for these two cryptos will quickly return to respective levels of exchange rates by the end of 2017. So if investing, invest only in the top crypto in cryptocurrency market.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

Altcoins will rise only if markets gain that trust it lost, that trust was reason for long lasting HODLs that reach moon. I think it will happen later this year and we will see great raise again.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

I observe this also. Everytime really theres a lot of altcoins rising the btc rises too. If sometimes the red wave hits the market and btc drops what’s left standing on green are those with low total supply mostly.And I agree with what you ask lastly about the number of altcoin hodlers matters a lot to Ethereum’s, Xrp, Neo and etc.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Now it is starting to rise slowly. I think the altcoins will move again and we will make money with investors. There was a sudden drop today, but prices were able to rise immediately Smiley so i hope we are going to bull season

Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

hopefully this is a good start for altcoin approaching Q2, the 2nd quarter of this year is the same as last year's 2nd quarter
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Depending on the type of altcoin, But generally today most markets altcoin prices rise again. I think this is the best time to invest. Buy the coin you see potential.
Yes, some alts have recently begun to recover, but the fall may be at any time.
April was expected to be a little different from the first three months of this year and I think it is. Most probably, all digital coins are going to prosper a bit in this month. But this cannot said to be the start of a strong pump phase. If someone desires to earn the biggest amount out of any potential altcoin, he should hold it till the last date of 2018. Market is bleeding at the moment.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

At this point you will probably regret buying altcoin at that time. altcoin prices are now down. They continue to fall further. BTC drops to the bottom, and BTC causes the entire altcoin to decrease. But I think in the next few months the BTC price will increase again, the Crypto market will recover.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Fryarie

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

The fall is still going on, be careful and cautious. Don't buy much yet.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Depending on the type of altcoin, But generally today most markets altcoin prices rise again. I think this is the best time to invest. Buy the coin you see potential.
Yes, some alts have recently begun to recover, but the fall may be at any time.
April was expected to be a little different from the first three months of this year and I think it is. Most probably, all digital coins are going to prosper a bit in this month. But this cannot said to be the start of a strong pump phase. If someone desires to earn the biggest amount out of any potential altcoin, he should hold it till the last date of 2018. Market is bleeding at the moment.
Market still has not recovered and it can be said that the price has not changed much. Even prices have been falling for some time, but we must remain optimistic that there will be a possible rise. Altcoin price is very affected by the trust of many people and besides Altcoin price is also strongly affected by the price movement Bitcoin. Yes if we want to make Altcoin price increases then the only way is to develop the world of crypto the better and keep informed to many people that with the crypto we can do financial transactions very easily.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Yes, it is still deeply bearish trend at the moment. But these altcoin movements are nice and pleasurable, it is like first glimpses of warm sun after long cold and dark winter time Smiley
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Well I'm seeing the price of the altcoin rising again. I was so happy, just to see the price of altcoin for only 15 minutes. See their fluctuations. I hope that they continue to increase. We can see the Crypto market thrive in the near future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: