Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:30:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin rise  (Read 757 times)
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

This can only be said post factum. Market fluctuations can be misleading. We all want rise, and we wishful thinking.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

I do not like sharp price spikes. This does not inspire confidence. It would be better if the price grew smoothly and slowly for many months.
Now the market is in consolidation, it's too early to talk about rise.

Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

Maybe the light bull season is coming.The slightest increase in altcoins is indicative of the bull season.Because the movement has begun.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Maybe the light bull season is coming.The slightest increase in altcoins is indicative of the bull season.Because the movement has begun.
I really do hope that soon will see some pumps and dumps of alts. So everyone can earn some money during alt season.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

I really do hope that soon will see some pumps and dumps of alts. So everyone can earn some money during alt season.

Great enthusiasm and the market it is corresponding the expectations showing a high  index, but in my opinion is relative and the moment of correction it can still show a tendency of neutrality in the next days. Regarding to the comments, i do not believe in a bomb, but a moment of ascension and without much expectation.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
this time Many Altcoins/Tokens is green. and Ethereum is starting to pump.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
sigposaneed

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Dear FriendPlease visit marineco.in and join the future payment platform community for IoT and web services. They have a very active and accessible community and a moderator. Also you will receive 20 000 MTC upon registration and follow the easy procedure at marineco.in. "Value is created by changing the perception of something in the minds of others." - Bruce Wayne - Marinecoin The main developer.dev-less - zero fees -value
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

In times of market turmoil, investing in altcoins is unreasonable. Although altcoins have increased recently, in terms of exchange rate stability, only BTC is the most stable. The market has fallen sharply over the past 3 months, but the BTC has fallen steadily and kept at $ 7,000. Altcoins only bump when Tokens are indexed on large exchange floors such as Binance, OKEx, bittrex, etc.

Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

10% pump (and probably a 10% dump in 12 hours, like it has been the past several weeks) ain't a bull run. But still good to see exchange getting not only red, but also green.
bernike

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

What can I monitor in the market exchange, altcoins is starting to improve the exchange rate. But that is only what i monitoring it, for the other things, I think it still could keep going up for the exchange rate.
    When compared with bitcoin is still far level for exchange rate stability. I believe if that in the future altcoins will beat bitcoin. Smiley

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
It's too early to talk about any dependencies, prices are not stable, and now they will just jump madly until it is completely clear. Therefore, let's wait for the moment when we will raise really it will be obvious.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

I also hope that growth will continue and my portfolio will begin to recover.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

The ascension of the Altcoins will not reach permanence and confidence unless they become independent of Bitco. This process may take a few more years. The most important factor affecting the secession process will be the deception of the project by the deletion of the crypto moneys created.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Bitcoin is now very stabilize, it is good informations, and altcoins can growing thanks this. This is reason why alts growing, so it will stay that as long as bitcoin will be normal
Adamant06

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

What can I monitor in the market exchange, altcoins is starting to improve the exchange rate. But that is only what i monitoring it, for the other things, I think it still could keep going up for the exchange rate.
    When compared with bitcoin is still far level for exchange rate stability. I believe if that in the future altcoins will beat bitcoin. Smiley
I agree that it is still far level compared to bitcoin. However, in my opinion if we consider Altcoin alone it is rising little by little on its own exchange rate stability compared to the past few months. So as a fellow believer, will hoping to see the extent potential of altcoin in the future.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Bitcoin is now very stabilize, it is good informations, and altcoins can growing thanks this. This is reason why alts growing, so it will stay that as long as bitcoin will be normal
Altcoins start growing because of the increase price for bitcoin. A good hope to have this time and I think were entering a bull market. Though predictions we have but atleast we had a good news for altcoins.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Altcoins start growing because of the increase price for bitcoin. A good hope to have this time and I think were entering a bull market. Though predictions we have but atleast we had a good news for altcoins.
yes this time looking at the market like seeing the good news and the visible green landscape, this proves Bitcoin will recover. because Bitcoin has started back up, this will bring a very good impact to Altcoin, because Altcoin alternative to get Bitcoin. so the good impact of Altcoin also surely goes up like its parent Bitcoin.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

weekend correctional time is here  Roll Eyes
https://www.coingecko.com/en

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

yes this time looking at the market like seeing the good news and the visible green landscape, this proves Bitcoin will recover. because Bitcoin has started back up, this will bring a very good impact to Altcoin, because Altcoin alternative to get Bitcoin. so the good impact of Altcoin also surely goes up like its parent Bitcoin.

I think it's only a temporary pump for now. So prepare for a new correction. The risk is always the same whenever prices raise to fast.

However, I think it's a good confidence boost, since a lot of members were frustrated, thinking the market had fallen asleep...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: