Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin rise  (Read 757 times)
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Since btc has taken a lot of coin down to the bottom of this several months time, we need to apply a certain strategy to make up for it.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

It's nice to see how the whole market is green. And all this because the price of bitcoin grows and has a positive impact on the market of altcoins. I hope that this trend will last longer and the prices of altcoins will continue to grow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

It's nice to see how the whole market is green. And all this because the price of bitcoin grows and has a positive impact on the market of altcoins. I hope that this trend will last longer and the prices of altcoins will continue to grow.
we can see and hope if the coins will return to the highest position, we can expect if the rise of this coin does not only happen in some time and can be in a long time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

What can I monitor in the market exchange, altcoins is starting to improve the exchange rate. But that is only what i monitoring it, for the other things, I think it still could keep going up for the exchange rate.
    When compared with bitcoin is still far level for exchange rate stability. I believe if that in the future altcoins will beat bitcoin. Smiley
I wish that was the only factor for deciding future champion. The exchange rate has been this way since ever but no altcoin is anywhere near to beating bitcoin but still, if you want to stand against bitcoin, totally up to you. I myself admire Ethereum, neo , Litecoin and few other potential altcoins a lot but that does not mean denying bitcoin and its capabilities is a must. Bitcoin deserves the most admiration.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Luck is bullish on ETH and alts
thats good I like it. He shilled crypto on telly. Check this out.
https://twitter.com/Iconiumco/status/986209943501099008
usmanov123

Activity: 434

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Luke is bullish on ETH and alts
thats good I like it. He shilled crypto on telly. Check this out.
https://twitter.com/Iconiumco/status/986209943501099008
matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

At first we  need Bitcoin rise and after some time altcoins will follow, even the worst ones can make profit.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

At first we  need Bitcoin rise and after some time altcoins will follow, even the worst ones can make profit.

i totally agree that.
bitcoin must go to 15k. and hang in there in 2 3 weeks. than alts can go up to there. we must wait btcs rise.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

It's too early to calm down. Everything can change at any time, but the current situation pleases.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

i totally agree that.
bitcoin must go to 15k. and hang in there in 2 3 weeks. than alts can go up to there. we must wait btcs rise.

i somehow convinced that btc and alts are related because alts price do follow the btc price last few days ago but last year is totally different because alts price are going independently. i dont know if those are only co incident or just a manipulation. Im still a bit confuse but i still strongly believe that alts and btc arent really related to each other.  btc have different market and alts as well. Alts is measured in usd and in eth , not in btc.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
Yes your point is right as there is surge in alts these days of 10-20% daily and there is downfall also so we can say there are fluctuations in prices of alts whereas bitcoin seems to stable somewhat between $9000-$11000 but rise in alts is temporary but btc will soon recover and reach its peak level.The values of alts are stronger compared to past like ETH grew almost by $800 last year so we cant say its draining.Have patience and hodl the coins.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

i totally agree that.

i somehow convinced that btc and alts are related because alts price do follow the btc price last few days ago but last year is totally different because alts price are going independently. i dont know if those are only co incident or just a manipulation. Im still a bit confuse but i still strongly believe that alts and btc arent really related to each other.  btc have different market and alts as well. Alts is measured in usd and in eth , not in btc.

Simple logic is when Bitcoin price will grow people start to buy altcoins with Bitcoin so alternatively both BTC and ALT will rise. when the BTC price will fall people will try to buy more BTC with altcoins so altcoins price also come down. even i also don't know how these two are connected but it is true we are experiencing it in real time.
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

It's hard to predict the price of the trading market. Also the price is not so stable and will fluctuate a lot. It depends on not only economy, but also bitcoins. From my point of view, what you can do is to hold altcoin and do not sell and make great profits until the market increases.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?

I am hoping that April will be a good month for crypto to increase as I lose so much profit investing last year when it was hype . I will just keep holding because my goal is at least 1 year .
kadal88

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

I do not think that we will see a rapid price increase. Well, if ETH will be worth $ 900 again by July ....
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:26:27 AM by beej

altcoin rise need bitcoin price incraese
very dificult altcoin incraese very high if bitcoin low price

With a given definite rise of bitcoin's price in the market, altcoins will also have that discerning chance
to rise as well. Altcoins are indeed promising and comprehensively full of potential, but the way I've
come to see it is that whenever bitcoin's prices rise and fall, that also has certain effects and impact
with existing altcoins. Even the stronger and well known altcoins have a hard time dissipating dips
because clearly altcoins for the time being are very influenced and dependent of bitcoin's market
mannerisms. In a way Bitcoin must continue to climb and maintain at appropriated price range in
order for altcoins to truly rise, flourish and thrive as well.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Crazy news in the market
First verge
Now bat
And the price reflecting it https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/basic-attention-token
What comes next?

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

altcoin rise need bitcoin price incraese
very dificult altcoin incraese very high if bitcoin low price

With a given definite rise of bitcoin's price in the market, altcoins will also have that deserting chance
to rise as well. Altcoins are indeed promising and comprehensively full of potential, but the way I've
come to see it is that whenever bitcoin's prices rise and fall, that also has certain effects and impact
with existing altcoins. Even the stronger and well known altcoins have a hard time dissipating dips
because clearly altcoins for the time being are very influenced and dependent of bitcoin's market
mannerisms. In a way Bitcoin must continue to climb and maintain at appropriated price range in
order for altcoins to truly rise, flourish and thrive as well.
Bitcoin is the leader of all other crypto coins.Like in the past, altcoins have been following bitcoin and it has remained the benchmark for them since the beginning. There are few coins that have an inverse relation with bitcoin but all the potential altcoins like to grow whenever bitcoin moves forward. However, there is a big difference between the rate of progress bitcoin has ant that altcoins show.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

Some of my alts have already come out of drowdown. This is encouraging, I hope that growth will continue.

[/center]
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Altcoins dont have any effect on stable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. They relly on their blockchain and platform so it is all understood here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: