Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ever makes u more money in less time  (Read 382 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

Day and Swing Trading: Which is better, Stocks or Crypto?

Both trading proved very successful for me and I earned a huge profit from both.day trading is too much risky bUT carries high profit as well.crypto is far better than stocks because in crypto if your strategy is impressive than you can earn a lot of money within short time whereas in Stock market it takes time to earn.so far by my stance I prefer crypto trading over stocks.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

Joining bounty makes money in less time I think. But If you really want to make that really fast money but in a short time then I suggest that you join any bounty that has any four weeks left. Then join another bounty that will also end in about 4 weeks or less. Continue that cycle and will like you will have a money every month.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hssn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Swing trading is good and less stress but if you want more profitable then you should go with day trade which give you daily 5-10% or more but need many work with more stress.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

I think crypto and stocks are more or less similar in terms of investment. Stocks are regulated and more safe than crypto which is new and regulatory initiatives are being taken. But if you can play some risk and want money in less time period, you can jump into the crypto train. Stocks are also good, but they are slow.

marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

Doing bounty campaigns it only took a few our to finish your tasks in the bounty campaign, its a better sideline to earn money and you still learn about what's tha happening in modern world now.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Well, we are in Bitcointalk, not "dollartalk", of course all of us are choosing crypto, and there are a lot of reasons. Definitely. stocks are more lead to be stable, but cryptocurrencies are bringing its significance of being a modern booming thing.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

I think it is much better to invest in cryptocurrencies which is fast compared to stock market however, it may also be fast to go down once bear market has encountered. Moreover, you should have to analyze and study the market trend prior to investing to make sure that the risk you are in is not that high compared to just invest without knowing what you are in. Another option, you can make money without any investment by just joining in signature bounty campaigns, but this will take time if you had joined since the start of the campaign. Others preferred to join when the campaign is at least 3 weeks before it will end.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

Day and Swing Trading: Which is better, Stocks or Crypto?

The swiftest way to earn a lot of money can be just trading, but it is risky if you do not have trade experience. And cryptocurrencies are a potential market for you to trade for big profits. The investment in the stock market at this time has been saturated and tended to decrease. So to make a lot of money in a short time, you can take high risks by investing in the cryptos market.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

stocks and crypto have a difference even though they are engaged in trading and economy, I prefer crypto, because crypto is easier and everyone can invest on crypto, if you do not have enough money to invest, you can use your time to participate in bounty or campaign and you will be paid.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

By joining bounties that dont require reporting will let you earn more money in less time. I would suggest you to join signature campaigns because the bounty pool is high. and join social media campaigns of Sylon and bountyhive because they dont require reporting on facebook and twitter campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: