Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:47:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speedcash Discussion  (Read 498 times)
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

So excited so far for SCS potential...the combination of tangible progress and only 476K supply, this coin has unparalleled potential.

How many alt coins can you say could increase 100X and still not be a top 100 market cap coin? 

I bought 5,000 a week ago and have more than doubled my $....can't even imagine how high this could go if things get crazy

Make that TRIPLED my $....

It's trading for over a $1 on trade satoshi now
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

You have to use the https-version of the site.  It is working perfectly.  I don't understand why the http version is still being used as a matter of facts.  Anyway, this is & was one of these coins I was 99% sure it would go x2-x3 in a week and it delivered.  I've been in crypto for 4 years now and I have NEVER seen a coin with SUCH low supply that is actually working.  NO ONE is willing to sell.  That's why volume are rather low in comparison to the price which gets higher and higher.  If some investor decides to put 1btc in this, the price would double given the current supply.
XingTheRubicon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Very good points....

It can't be diluted PERIOD.  There's not some owner with hundreds of millions of coins ready to kill a rally in price...hell, I freaking own 1% of SCS myself.  I will have 2% by tomorrow.

Back in the beginning of bitcoin, as far as investing (2010-2011)...every $50 you invested made you 1 million at today's prices.  SCS is the only thing out there right now that could possibly reach even half of those ROI numbers. 

You really think XRP is going to go $100 per coin?  That's a TRILLION dollar market cap...not gonna happen.

SCS could easily reach $200 per coin and it would only be 100 million market cap.  (that would only make SCS the 95th biggest coin)

A few hundred bucks could end up being a hideous amount of $ if ANYTHING goes right. 
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

Community of spammers. They get paid to advertise scs. I know it, I was paid too. Stop spamming people guys. Please.

Hey noob! I just wanted to say Hi. It's funny reading your post from last week when SCS when around $0.3, look at it now, over $1 already Wink
There is a proof of mooning theory that is the more something that has fundamental value is talked about, the more it moons. It's actually one of Suppoman's philosophies. So when you wonder why a lot of people talk about it, and it goes up, then they talk about it more, it's because they don't need to get paid for it, the increase of value alone is worthwhile to be making these comments. There is a discord referral program too, but this is how many new projects market their currencies, by offering free tokens for referrals or follows or likes or retweets etc. That and this project has some really sound developers who are engaged with the community.
A lot of people want to be getting into small altcoins at the moment when they are still young, so it's no surprise this crypto has drawn interest from investors.
I hope that better explains why there is a lot of interest around this coin, and why it's currently mooning in a bear market.
Others woud say it's because of the BURST technology that was released this month (which is awesome), personally I'd say it's good fundamentals with a growing community.
Hadifara

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

I have Scs in yobit which I can't withdraw or trade like many other scs traders,it's from first day scs wallet is in maintenance.  of course it's scs responsibility to support us, they don't tell yobit is scam in nor website or telegram or tweet, instead they advertise to buy scs from yobit in their website and... , they are thieves like yobit,
They keep and absorb scs in yobit to pump the price
Non of them don't answer to support tickets
Both Russian thieves
XingTheRubicon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

I have Scs in yobit which I can't withdraw or trade like many other scs traders,it's from first day scs wallet is in maintenance.  of course it's scs responsibility to support us, they don't tell yobit is scam in nor website or telegram or tweet, instead they advertise to buy scs from yobit in their website and... , they are thieves like yobit,
They keep and absorb scs in yobit to pump the price
Non of them don't answer to support tickets
Both Russian thieves

How many times are you gonna post this crap...you got your coins back FROM YOUR MISTAKE and you keep posting FUD.

XingTheRubicon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

So excited so far for SCS potential...the combination of tangible progress and only 476K supply, this coin has unparalleled potential.

How many alt coins can you say could increase 100X and still not be a top 100 market cap coin? 

I bought 5,000 a week ago and have more than doubled my $....can't even imagine how high this could go if things get crazy

Make that TRIPLED my $....

It's trading for over a $1 on trade satoshi now

Make that 12X'd my $....trading for close to $4 now

It just keeps going up...and no one seems to sell

Sergo80

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

I specially like vault (a user to validate document authenticity without disclosure of the document data). I think this can replace digital signatures. Is more cheaper and never expires. Best buy i made, is super undervauled right now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: