Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive attitude of bitcoin  (Read 1356 times)
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

I was thinking about current situation. Couple days ago there were news that binance is under the pressure, and their CEO immediately told that they would open an office in Malta. And blockstream immediately told that they have an office there
As I understand, serious people from crypto-world, at thegoverment level with officials make laws for themselves. Miners, meanwhile, are sitting in Canada with their farms and somewhere else. It turns out that the entire bitcoin infrastructure is safe: devs can still code, investors still could invest, miningfarms are also under protection with a reliable guarantor. So technically now there are no critical threats for bitcoin.

But with bitcoin we have an interesting situation. Firstly, it was just digital currency, then it became "the store of value", and now it converts into programmable platform. Honestly, nobody will pay for beer or coffee with bitcoin, people are too greedy, and buy something big is still a problem, also because of high volatility. I cannot say that it won't work, but the time hasn't become for it, nevertheless there are already things like houses and cars that you can buy for bitcoin, but this position is till too weak. We have a couple really strong positions : corruption, black market, semi-legal schemes for taxes and guys that buy everything if it is in trend. I think it is pretty cool, but still not enough for full common life integration, cause crypto-hipsters don't have enough financial volumes, and illegal world has its own structure, that could increase the volume, but not to the moon.

And and seemed like there is no light at the end of tunnel, if bitcoin hasn't started to transform in programmable platform. Recently there was an announcement from FileBazaar
   And today the new word appeared LApps - applications on lightning. FileBazaar is the first one LApp - in couple of words, it is a platform for digital content, for which authors are paid in bitcoin via the lightning channels. And it is undeniably cool, because recently were invested 1.5m$ in lightning.And it is not a funny project like crypto-kittens. And as you understand, there are no tokens given in exchange for anyone or anything. Those, this is a really considered decision.

Bitcoin is almost completed technically, some issues are still remaining, but there is a much strong need in marketing, promoters and sales managers. We need to adapt it for common people, we need contracts for use, paying terminals, possibility to buy everyday products. In this way bitcoin cash has higher rates and possibilities. But today it seems to be almost impossible due to unpredictable laws, and inconvenient transactions. With value storage we also have problems, because different officials and event mass media can drop the bitcoin´s exchange rate, hamsters and dummy investors start panic sell. Centralized exchanges the only place where the rate is established - are under the pressure of whales and big corporations, the real liquidity of the market under big question. Hence we have problems with bitcoin´s usability, hamsters cannot continue provide the fuel for bitcoin, and other population of  our planet is still too uneducated in cryptoworld a lot of people still think that it is a kind of pyramid or soap bubble), they cannot understand it and sometimes even hate it. And the new breath of bitcoin is a wonderful way around all these problems - the programmable platform does not let developers to go down (their investment is invaluable), at the same time, as we noted above, at the levels of closed meetings with the heads of some countries, new economic zones are opened for the further work of firms. Devs have something to work on , companies still receive their benefits,  conservative investors can invest in real propety, miners are in safe position also. It could be real the second breath of cryptocurrencies , and much stronger, binance at the state level reveals an economic zone with the size of the country. Lets see what will be on Malta in next couple of years.

Let's not forget that bad guys can also help survive the cryptocurrencies. After all, this is a great way to "launder money", from illegal sources, which sinful high officials of all heads of state. So I would not be afraid of special sanctions, because there is someone to resist and fight. And if you say that bitcoin is not so anonymous, then there are still anonymous altcoins, and if there will be a strong need, there will be guys who will sponsor completely anonymous protocols that can be defeated only by disabling the Internet.

All in all I think that lightning with proper marketing can give the second breath for bitcoin. What´s your opinion guys?
The positive attitude of bitcoin is:-
1.A co-ordinated group of private institutions speculating on a sharp fall in the value of Bitcoin.

2. A contender “altcoin” network intending to replace Bitcoin as the dominant cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Some investors of bitcoin are not that educated and sometimes all they want is profit.
We have to understand first what is bitcoin especially to those newbie. They always panic everytime bitcoin price drop. We should think that this drop is just a part of getting big profit. We need to be optimistic, just think positive and always be patient.

buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

thats the only thing we can do about btc which is thinking positively cause as everyone knows now a days btc fall a lot and panic in there holding power
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

People just don´t wanna learn ....

Yeah you are right.Every one wants to know about how to gain profits by buying and selling bitcoin.They are never interested to know about blockchain technology.They think that it would not benefit them even if they know about that technology.

9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

There are so many positive attitudes I get from Bitcoin that I think personally.
From Bitcoin, I get a very important science lesson and also valuable for me to use in my future.
Through this Bitcoin I also get a job very much for me to do, and also for me to get good results from me follow all the programs that Bitcoin has provided for me.
Bitcoin has transformed me to always work independently, and from this Bitcoin I can also know future technological developments full of Digital technology that we can see, and feel in the future.
The best attitude from Bitcoin in my opinion is, we will get a good profit from this Bitcoin if we use this Bitcoin well and correctly, and we will also feel a sense of success with us following all the programs that Bitcoin has given us .
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

I was thinking about current situation. Couple days ago there were news that binance is under the pressure, and their CEO immediately told that they would open an office in Malta. And blockstream immediately told that they have an office there
As I understand, serious people from crypto-world, at thegoverment level with officials make laws for themselves. Miners, meanwhile, are sitting in Canada with their farms and somewhere else. It turns out that the entire bitcoin infrastructure is safe: devs can still code, investors still could invest, miningfarms are also under protection with a reliable guarantor. So technically now there are no critical threats for bitcoin.

But with bitcoin we have an interesting situation. Firstly, it was just digital currency, then it became "the store of value", and now it converts into programmable platform. Honestly, nobody will pay for beer or coffee with bitcoin, people are too greedy, and buy something big is still a problem, also because of high volatility. I cannot say that it won't work, but the time hasn't become for it, nevertheless there are already things like houses and cars that you can buy for bitcoin, but this position is till too weak. We have a couple really strong positions : corruption, black market, semi-legal schemes for taxes and guys that buy everything if it is in trend. I think it is pretty cool, but still not enough for full common life integration, cause crypto-hipsters don't have enough financial volumes, and illegal world has its own structure, that could increase the volume, but not to the moon.

And and seemed like there is no light at the end of tunnel, if bitcoin hasn't started to transform in programmable platform. Recently there was an announcement from FileBazaar
   And today the new word appeared LApps - applications on lightning. FileBazaar is the first one LApp - in couple of words, it is a platform for digital content, for which authors are paid in bitcoin via the lightning channels. And it is undeniably cool, because recently were invested 1.5m$ in lightning.And it is not a funny project like crypto-kittens. And as you understand, there are no tokens given in exchange for anyone or anything. Those, this is a really considered decision.

Bitcoin is almost completed technically, some issues are still remaining, but there is a much strong need in marketing, promoters and sales managers. We need to adapt it for common people, we need contracts for use, paying terminals, possibility to buy everyday products. In this way bitcoin cash has higher rates and possibilities. But today it seems to be almost impossible due to unpredictable laws, and inconvenient transactions. With value storage we also have problems, because different officials and event mass media can drop the bitcoin´s exchange rate, hamsters and dummy investors start panic sell. Centralized exchanges the only place where the rate is established - are under the pressure of whales and big corporations, the real liquidity of the market under big question. Hence we have problems with bitcoin´s usability, hamsters cannot continue provide the fuel for bitcoin, and other population of  our planet is still too uneducated in cryptoworld a lot of people still think that it is a kind of pyramid or soap bubble), they cannot understand it and sometimes even hate it. And the new breath of bitcoin is a wonderful way around all these problems - the programmable platform does not let developers to go down (their investment is invaluable), at the same time, as we noted above, at the levels of closed meetings with the heads of some countries, new economic zones are opened for the further work of firms. Devs have something to work on , companies still receive their benefits,  conservative investors can invest in real propety, miners are in safe position also. It could be real the second breath of cryptocurrencies , and much stronger, binance at the state level reveals an economic zone with the size of the country. Lets see what will be on Malta in next couple of years.

Let's not forget that bad guys can also help survive the cryptocurrencies. After all, this is a great way to "launder money", from illegal sources, which sinful high officials of all heads of state. So I would not be afraid of special sanctions, because there is someone to resist and fight. And if you say that bitcoin is not so anonymous, then there are still anonymous altcoins, and if there will be a strong need, there will be guys who will sponsor completely anonymous protocols that can be defeated only by disabling the Internet.

All in all I think that lightning with proper marketing can give the second breath for bitcoin. What´s your opinion guys?
The positive attitude of bitcoin is:-
1.A co-ordinated group of private institutions speculating on a sharp fall in the value of Bitcoin.

2. A contender “altcoin” network intending to replace Bitcoin as the dominant cryptocurrency.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I actually liked reading your post, and I think you made some good points. I don't want to repeat what you said, so I will just focus on those that I consider to be crucial for the discussion. I also believe that BTC liquidity is very small right now, and it's price is easily manipulated. I also agree that most people don't really understand what BTC is, and it's purpose or true potential are, and got into it just because of the it's price rising. Of course those guys, that are not aware of the fundamentals behind bitcoin, panic sell to often, and then start spreading bad words about bitcoin, and that it's a bubble or a pyramid scheme.

Bitcoin has real usability, but it needs adoption. Lightning network will open the doors for adoption, but true education about what bitcoin is, must take place. This is an open source project, and anyone can use it. So my hopes are, that big companies that will not buy bitcoin based on it's price, will probably do the trick here. They will probably see that BTC has a use case, and that it could be a good thing for them, to avoid high bank and Visa fees for example. If services that accept bitcoin are offered, people will start using it, and see that it's a quite convenient payment method. With that adoption might follow. Once adoption grows, the liquidity will rise, and price manipulation will be harder to do.

This will take a lot of time though, but it is possible.

Thank you, man! I highly appreciate your opinion. And yeah, you are right concerning the problem of poorly educated people, but I believe that every day there are more and more people that become familiar with bitcoin and cryptoworld. I think that we can also improve the situation by spreading a knowledge about blockchain to common people. But everyone should do their job, developers should try to make soft more usable, because they are an "engine of progress". Sales managers should implement it to business world.  But the idea of decentralization is so simple and so cool that even regular people can understand it(my favorite example are torrents). And at least bitcoin will always be cryptogold, wich maybe be not really usable in common life(nowadays), but it always could stay as guarantee.
It can certainly be used as cryptogold and that will provide more liability to the common man.It's true that the thinking is changing and now people have become more extrovert and bold in their decision,but uses of bitcoin in day to day life will be difficult as it will require whole change in the system,from software to the hardware which is difficult.Right now out of 100 only 45% people know about bitcoin and in that only 5% people know about the details of hardware and software's which are used in each transaction.So if we have to implement this idea than we have to start from the scratch and that is problem.And one more think the idea of decentralization is cool but the implementation in countries so diversified like India is a whole different ball game all together.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

I think what is important right now is that people should have this positive attitude towards bitcoin and understanding about bitcoin not just a currency for investment but as a payment system where people should adopt for it's use. I believe if more and more people are using bitcoin as a sort of payment system, then I think the current market condition would improve.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

It is safe to say that bitcoin is safe for today, but we can't deny that it's average price monthly is getting low from the past months.

Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

It is safe to say that bitcoin is safe for today, but we can't deny that it's average price monthly is getting low from the past months.

The Bitcoin is very friendly and very helpful to the society that who are in need of assistance and with that it can make the world better economy.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

Bitcoin is bringing all the best, it's positive everything, understanding bitcoin is not only a monetary investment but a payment system that people should accept to use it.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

Bitcoin is bringing all the best, it's positive everything, understanding bitcoin is not only a monetary investment but a payment system that people should accept to use it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

Thats the most attitide people here in crypto,since most of them are just being told about profit that might get here,not with the knowledge and technology that may gain for future.

Imagine if people will only learn blockchain they will fint how great this community is,and not just to earn overnight and when fails they will blame bitcoin or the market.damn attitude
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

~ snip

This is very true. businessmen only see profit. very less of them really care about the technology that facilitates them what they are doing.
No cryptocurrencies without blockchain. Blockchain's development means a survival cryptocurrencies. We should recognize the wind to sail fishing.
That is true fellow. Blockchain made crypto currencies possible. It is of course the main goal of businessmen to gain profit. They do not mind if it uses advance technology or not.
Matthewlee

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

Today there is a hype to possess and buy some Bitcoin because it has lower value but when FUD comes, how can they overcome it without realizing that this is only part of the process. Positive predictions about Blockchain technology, electronic money and the ICO were made by the Futures Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday. After recent fluctuations, people are concerned that these agencies may have a negative outlook on Bitcoin. Instead, both US market managers have taken a positive view of electronic money and blockchain technology, which has created a balance for the current situation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: