Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market looked a lot different 1 year ago  (Read 480 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..

No Signature right now...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

I don't know why many are still worried about the correction that the whole crypto market went through but if they will see this historical chart from last year, they might even think that crypto's are going far from now on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Ofc it will be look different, there not so many people at that day interested in cryptocurrency world. And ofc its cheap the demand not that high at that time xD anyway still many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble. Yeah we just do what we have to do right ? make money to pay a bill, keep investing mate !

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

Ofc it will be look different, there not so many people at that day interested in cryptocurrency world. And ofc its cheap the demand not that high at that time xD anyway still many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble. Yeah we just do what we have to do right ? make money to pay a bill, keep investing mate !

"many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble"

Simply saying "Cryptocurrency is a bubble" is stupid. However, denying that the majority of the Cryptocurrencies is in a bubble is just as stupid.

As much as I admire Blockchain technology and its result, Cryptocurrencies, it's a fact that approximately 97% of the Cryptocurrencies currently in existence serve no real purpose, are outdated/beaten by other cryptocurrencies or will certainly be.
The price of Cryptocurrencies should be related to its use, which makes sense, ay?

Well, the current price of the majority of the cryptocurrencies isn't related to their use at all. There are multiple Cryptocurrencies faster, cheaper, more anonymous, more secure & with cooler names than "Bitcoin".
Yet, Bitcoin got the lead with a market cap of about 150 billion dollars at this time. Why? Speculation!

Speculation is what drives the current crypto-market and, sadly, this results in outdated Cryptos like Bitcoin rising up. Just as well as most of the other top-coins.
Speculation is what causes the majority of the Cryptocurrencies to be in a bubble.

---

Given the low level of intelligence most people seem to possess, I don't think it's a great idea to have the whole world be involved in these Cryptos. If you just notice how so many people fell for the Bitconnect scam, then how can we expect the rest of the world to be able to even comprehend the purpose of Cryptocurrencies? We can't. Until they've become so user-friendly that centralized institutions can control Cryptocurrencies of people again, it won't be used by everyone world-wide. Period.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Teleport me there to buy some Neo....... hack I would buy everything Smiley)))

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

It is good to remember this changes, because now a lot of people think that everything is dead, because the market has big correction after huge run.

mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

What a beautiful time... x2, x3, x10... Bull market, everything is in green color.  Grin Joking aside, very soon, things will be the same!
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

A nostalgic and incredible topic, this only corresponds to the advancement in the dissemination and growth of crypto and when we come across depressive topics about the market downfall, this topic can provide the key to tranquility. With a simpler view, we can have the following thought "Do not complain about full belly".
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

Damn, everything was so cheap! It was a great chance, but let's see what will be in March 2019, will we see same kind of returns Smiley
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

Really had a big difference between last year and today's crypto market. I think last year was the best of crypto currencies. It was the most prosperous time of digital currencies, and massive adaption was happen that time.

Hoping I could see the 1900% and more profit of other coins. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

I wish i could go back last year to buy more alts and bitcoin and make a milion dollars now! though we're in early stages so adoption is coming on our way. Crypto never sleep so we can buy more bitcoin and altcoins. We have an amazing future ahead!
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

Really had a big difference between last year and today's crypto market. I think last year was the best of crypto currencies. It was the most prosperous time of digital currencies, and massive adaption was happen that time.

Hoping I could see the 1900% and more profit of other coins. 

I think it will be much bigger.. so much problems in crypto need to be solved..

No Signature right now...
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

I did not know about such a fun feature on the coinmarket Grin. Looking at the old snapshots it becomes clear how unpredictable the market is nowadays. It is impossible even to imagine how it will look in a year or two.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

"many people believe that crypto currency is a bubble"

Simply saying "Cryptocurrency is a bubble" is stupid. However, denying that the majority of the Cryptocurrencies is in a bubble is just as stupid.

As much as I admire Blockchain technology and its result, Cryptocurrencies, it's a fact that approximately 97% of the Cryptocurrencies currently in existence serve no real purpose, are outdated/beaten by other cryptocurrencies or will certainly be.
The price of Cryptocurrencies should be related to its use, which makes sense, ay?

Well, the current price of the majority of the cryptocurrencies isn't related to their use at all. There are multiple Cryptocurrencies faster, cheaper, more anonymous, more secure & with cooler names than "Bitcoin".
Yet, Bitcoin got the lead with a market cap of about 150 billion dollars at this time. Why? Speculation!

Speculation is what drives the current crypto-market and, sadly, this results in outdated Cryptos like Bitcoin rising up. Just as well as most of the other top-coins.
Speculation is what causes the majority of the Cryptocurrencies to be in a bubble.

---

Given the low level of intelligence most people seem to possess, I don't think it's a great idea to have the whole world be involved in these Cryptos. If you just notice how so many people fell for the Bitconnect scam, then how can we expect the rest of the world to be able to even comprehend the purpose of Cryptocurrencies? We can't. Until they've become so user-friendly that centralized institutions can control Cryptocurrencies of people again, it won't be used by everyone world-wide. Period.

You have written good and truthful words and I fully agree with you. But do you really need this truth to you? I think you are just as madly happy to open your portfolio to see the growth of coins and to think about buying a new machine)
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

And if you look at the beginning of the diagram, we have gold mines in general. What was before was in other situations and coins, there were not many opportunities for earning, either. And now the current situation is also quite good, because at the time of correction, many coins fall well and there is an opportunity to buy, just to find out the bottom of the coin.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

I don't know why many are still worried about the correction that the whole crypto market went through but if they will see this historical chart from last year, they might even think that crypto's are going far from now on.

I agree and we all know that in crypto world everything is unpredictable. Lets just wait and see what will happen this year and hoping everybody will gain profit out of what is happening today.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

It looks like the biggest bubble in human history  Shocked
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

This history make us believe that there will be more huge market's grows and there is no reason to panic.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Retro998

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

I'm not sure why everyone is so bent out of shape about the crypto market.

It doesn't matter what happened last year or last December... crypto is continuously evolving. More ICOs, more crypto startups, more regulations, etc.

Nothing is following a pattern. Things are just exponentially growing. There is FUD that takes crypto down, but crypto always rises.

The end of this year should see a marked growth that pushes the marketcap past its ATH.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

You should look at coinmarketcap histarical data of early 2014.  THAT is quite interesting.  You'll see coins you never heard of in the top 10.  Now what does that tell us?  Right, that crypto projects and coins aren't here to stay and that a top 10 doesn't mean a thing.  You should be aware that  there are some coins who will be worth x1000 in a few years and you should be aware that 99% won't exist anymore. Make your pick!  Grin  The golden days are over I'm afraid.  If you put $100 in every top 20 coin in 2015 you'd be a millionnaire by now.  If you put $100 in every top 20 coin right now, you'll end up flat broke in a year or so.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: