Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market looked a lot different 1 year ago  (Read 481 times)
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..
A year does go by really fast. Most coins on their went up on the USD scale though they are close to the same price in BC.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

meh. i see the same thing but now with a remaining bubble.
1 year ago, 2 years ago, and 2 years in the future the altcoin market will remain the same and will stay as a pump and dump manipulation market where a bunch of whales become rich while newbies run around tell each other what coin is best to bag hold and lose money while doing so Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

Many relied on the situation on the market, which was a year ago. Then the market began to grow rapidly. All waited exactly in the spring of 2018. I thought that last year's situation will repeat. But as you can see, the forecasts did not meet expectations.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

They have different chart a year ago even though we are on still bearish season i think we need to buy more if get's dip and everyone else in the world would notice the powerful blockchain. Cryptos dominance is here we need something big.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..

Good insight that really puts things into perspective. Its easy to understand how much gains people who invested a year ago now have. This could be a potential reason why we see so much dumping happening right now. People simply want to cash out. They are already winners and will surely be more than happy with their gains because come on. I would be happy even with a 100% gain but these people have more than 1000% gains. How can you stop them from dumping?

That being said, i hope that after this round of consolidation it could be our turn to do the same with the next generation of investors.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

In the long run, everyone will earn money. only those who want to earn only for the hryvnia and investment.

etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

I think the market isn't really different from what it was 1 year ago. Last year it didn't start great but towards the middle and the ending part of the year there was a great increase in price. We haven't gotten to the middle of the year yet I believe there will be a great increase this year as well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

I don't know why many are still worried about the correction that the whole crypto market went through but if they will see this historical chart from last year, they might even think that crypto's are going far from now on.
I agree and we all know that in crypto world everything is unpredictable. Lets just wait and see what will happen this year and hoping everybody will gain profit out of what is happening today.
Every year of crypto is exciting, dips and all time high's are given and the saddest part is when you aren't riding or taking those times to recover and buy. Early this year is disaster for those who invested during the high's but it is not the end for them. I encourage you to take this chance as a learning process, don't think that it will be the end of your investments. Just like what the title says, look a year ago on where crypto's are.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

It really is crazy looking back on things.
It puts everything into perspective.
Also, when you look at the astronomical rise last year, I can come to two conclusions: Crypto can still grow even more and it can't sustain this growth.
So I'm thinking we will see BTC at around 40 to 50k by the end of the year, but this bubble is going to burst, just not this year.

Another thing is that it really helps to make it through the price corrections and hold steady.
It's been a full 3 going on 4 months now that the market has been sluggish at best and falling at worst.
But looking at trade histories, this just means that we are setting up for a fantastic bull run.
A lot of people are looking towards May, but I won't be surprised if it starts picking up next month in April.

I wonder, are we going to look back in 2019 at how crazy a year 2018 was?
It is definitely an exciting time to be in crypto!

Apex Investments

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

I agree with other posters that the majority of the coins that exist now will likely not exist in the future. 

This is due to the market not accepting the solution or the team not executing on its plans.

If you look at Bitcoin for example, there are a number of coins created largely due to the slow transactions speeds of BTC (Litecoin/BCash, etc.). 

If BTC is available to resolve its slow speed then the reason for these coins existing goes out the window. 

2018 is the year of blockchain adoption.  2018 is the year of project execution as well as business and consumer adoption. 

This is what investors need to see to buy any coin on the market now (this is why most coins have been going down). 

Dreams and wishful thinking will not lead to wealth like it did in 2017. If meaningful execution does not happen in 2018 expect the market to continue to decline. 
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

Yes. the market behaves the same every year, those who noticed this a few years ago have already become rich people
cryptonata18

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Every year the market changes direction. And it looks like a normal phenomenon, there would be stability here no one would trade)))
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Surely the market will look different. Year on Year there is an increase in the valuation of the crypto market. As  more and more money gets in the prices will increase more. Top 10 currencies will look completely different except top 4 . this is bcz new tech and new alphas rise up and replace the old tech. All the top 30 coins will in the billion valuation club. At present these are just top 10 coins .
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Wow, NEO was only 0.15$ last year, and at one point 1 NEO could have been sold for 150$ .
This is 1000X profit in less than 1 year. I wonder if this will be ever possible with another coin.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Considering what a huge selection of coin options, of course the market is not the one that was a year ago. Now there are about 10k altcoins... lol         
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

A good look back to see how far crypto world go. I hope that Time machine will be invented asap in next few years and we can be able to come back the day when Bitcoin was created to collect thousands of Bitcoin then comback to the time when Bitcoin has highest price ever to sell. LOL. I think this world will keep going further in the future and it'll chance the economy of the whole world

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

Of course it is,the cryptocurrencty market is still growing and it still has a lot of room to grow! More and more people are going to invest to our market that is why it keeps getting more massive day by day that is why holding good quality coins will give us a lot of profits do a lot of research to find those worthy coins in the market and to eliminate those shitty coins.

HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Man .... Ripple less than a cent.  Ethereum under $40.  I missed that boat.  I didn't start buying until June and both of those were already like 20X higher.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you. Many coins are overrated. And in General all the coins greatly increased. Strange that now they have fallen too much.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Well to be honest, 1 year is a long time for crypto market. Just go back 3 months and we can see the cryptolandscape was entirely different than what it is today. Ofcourse this time machine gives us goosebumps seeing and assuming, what if we had invested then  Grin

It would be interesting to know what would markets be like 1 year from now on !

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: