Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market looked a lot different 1 year ago  (Read 485 times)
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..

Wow. Thanks for that. Not used that feature before. Crazy how much lower the prices were. Makes one wonder if we really are anywhere near the bottom of the current bear market  Shocked
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

It seems to me that this year fluctuations in prices for major cryptocurrencies will be less than in 2017. The market is becoming more stable from year to year I believe. For users this is much better. It is becoming more comfortable to work.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Good times where there:)) pretty nostalgic. We now moan about Ethereum gone $450, but a year ago it was around $35. it is x13 by now, but still not enough for us:)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

I think now has a very strong impact on the market panic, which was not a year ago, because the crypt was not involved so many funds and people.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

2018 definitely will be a bearish year, full of pain and cry. Look for 13´bubble... it was so small in compared to the current one, but dips lasted over a year. So think, how long time we need to hit the bottom?
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

In this market, no one knows what's going to happen. The market is very volatile and right now. We hope for a better year this year anyways
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

It is stil far from the market a year ago,indeed we are still in goog position if we bought or invested a year ago,though the market seems to be dumping today coin's prices are far better than last year's.We need to calm down so that the whole market will stabilize because panic from the crowd will only worsen the current situation in the market.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

Great that some people understand this!
There are tons of other guys that think that the market can't go down. Like, come on...
I'm pretty sure that in a year we will laugh at the market right now lol  Grin Grin I hope so!

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

I'm a big fan of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. if you going to compare the market from last year price it's very different but if you willing to sell your coins from now then lucky for you you gain profit.

cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Still looks good today compare to the last year's market situation,prices are still considerable ,our market is dumping right now and it could be revert back to where it started,we should be more alert with the news in our community because anytime soon it can have reversal giving these shitcoins a good pump again!
Axelion

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

Good old days. Do you have one for 19 March 2019?  Wink
Just curious  Smiley
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

It is stil far from the market a year ago,indeed we are still in goog position if we bought or invested a year ago,though the market seems to be dumping today coin's prices are far better than last year's.We need to calm down so that the whole market will stabilize because panic from the crowd will only worsen the current situation in the market.
Most always compare the previous situation last year than today. I can say we are still in good hands and hoping were not going down so big.  The best move that we can do is never panic and for sure market will explode this year.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Many of the coins are now terribly cheap and that makes perfect sense because we are on a cyclic market and that is how thing work in crypto, so yes why not going for a few cheap ones.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

As we can see on the image theres really a huge difference when it comes to the prices specially into this recent day.People are disappointed because we are heading downwards without even seeing the past or the history of prices wayback on years. There would be always a difference but comparing on last years price and on upcoming december of this year, we cant still assure that we would able to see another price changes.Either we go upwards or downwards into those months.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

Looks very much different,but it we are still in good hands compare to the previous years,value of each coins are still far from what we have last year and those who invested a year ago im sure is still in good hands today but if you have invested in december last year you are surely losing tons of money probably 90% of your portfolio right now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

This year is a tough year for crypto, some cryptos may die but I strongly believe good cryptos with a potential project must survive and go up in the future.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Am not surprised at what is happening around the market, I have been expecting it anyway, there was a bull run at market year (2017), now is the time to correct the market, let's it grow slow and steady. And everybody will smile at the end.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

Thank you, it seems that someone in March 2019 is wondering right now about 2018 spring coin sales. It will be so every year, stronger and stronger, faster and faster. And hopefully we will see the rise of a new silverchampion - EOS.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Yeah surely it is,but it  for me it still looks good compare to the last year's performance that is why we dont need to be panicking whenever the market is dumping only those people who invested late deember could be losing a lot especially those people who bought bitcoin at $12k + ranges,but those people who invested early in 2017 could still be winning today.

sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

It is completely different point of view now, as market is much more stronger than it was one year ago. Also, bitcoin has grown at an incredible rate and one can expect the same case next years also.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: