Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market looked a lot different 1 year ago  (Read 475 times)
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

I wonder how the market looks at the end of this year.

This is a snapshot of one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170319/

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Good luck with all your investments..
Do you know that the market has the ability to develop cyclically?
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

Indeed it seems to be very cheap. But you can't really compare this year to last year. Last year, March was when bitcoin was just hanging above $1k, and was clearly in the middle of a rally. Right now though, the bear market is in full blossom.

We won't see the crazy returns on your coins like last year, in fact there may even be some losses.

But as for cheap coins, now that the hype has died down for crypto, it indeed seems like coins are quite cheap and may be reaching the bottom soon. I would buy some alts/btc whenever the total crypto market cap is below $250 billion, as that is a great opportunity to get in.
MacoCoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Good call yes some cycles involved but its a great time for development and to bring in new players and investors. Good lessons out there to newbies on how volatile the cycles are
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

That’s because we are still in the first half of the year in which the market is generally at its low. But an event is coming by May which will boost the market value of many alts, especially those that will participate in it (search for "In It For The Money" in YouTube. Event name: Consensus 2018). Meaning, by May things will be looking brighter for many alts.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Still looks good for me,i have been here for about one year and a half that is why i am not worried on how the market is doing right now because whaetever happens i have a lot of profits already.Those who invested in the december 2017 probably the one who are losing a lot right now or they are already got rekt by the market volatility,if they dont know how to deal with the market.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

I think its not forever that the market will like this because we all start to bottom before market hit high price last year. Maybe we need to be like this before market hit the highest price again. Just believe and be patient.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

Yes ofcourse it is indeed very different that is why we shouldnt get panic because we are still in good position compare to the last year's marketcap and coins prices,winning the game isnt an easy thing to do and we should be more patient because of the market volatility! adopt whatever the market wants you to do and you wont be worried about these bloodbaths.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

A year ago, the market grew very quickly. After the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins increased 10 times in less than a year, it is not strange that now there is such a deep drawdown.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Wicked17

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

Seems like some really cheap coins  Shocked

that reminds me of how stupid i am for ignoring the opportunity to buy coins at a cheap price. Bitcoins is still x6 since last year and some other coins are still increase. People now are getting easily disappointed when bitcoin value is dumping, they are being impatient to wait and to see that bitcoin is still looking good despite of the recent dump

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Coins are super cheap to buy now. The most important thing is to make sure you buy the strong and solid ones with a good future as many shitcoins will cease to exist then

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

But last year also saw a bear market for a long time, so I think this year will also bear market for a long time, and we need to do is not to lost confidence in the Cryptocurrency market.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

I remembered the prices that were a year ago and it really calmed me down. The potential of crypto is very high. I hope that we will not be able to enter the bearish trend phase and will never see such prices again.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

History is unlikely to be repeated, namely, with the Crypto Currency market, but I am sure that this year will be green  Roll Eyes
romecheo

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

If I do listen to my friends about the possibility of this bearish could happen very soon, I would benefits more and not waiting for another time of bullish.

Last year was the most enjoyable time I ever experienced, since I joined in crypto world last June 2017.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: