Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TOC] 🚀Tritones Coin🚀 - Lending revolution with decentralized game  (Read 286 times)
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:15 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:46:31 PM by TRITONESCOIN

TRITONES COIN

WHITEPAPER

English
中文 / Chinese
TiếngViệt / Vietnamese
Bahasa Indonesia / Indonesian ( coming soon )
pyccкий / Russian
Español / Spanish
日本語 / Japanese ( coming soon )
한국어 / Korean ( coming soon )

Tritones is the god of the sea, of the lakes and the protector of all aquatic features. Tritones is
the brother of Zeus and Hades. But the aim of the Tritones coin is to build up a community which
treats all members like family.

Tritones Coin is a decentralized self- and crowd-regulated financial payment network created for users
that want to be independent from third parties like banks or governments. No middlemen or other
institutions are mandatory for processing decentralized blockchains and the blockchain revolution.

Tritones Coin is a crypto lending and loan currency backed by a decentralized online multiplayer strategy game based on blockchain technology.

ICO

ICO STARTS WITH THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

The first 1000 people who sign up will get a deposit of $30 into their account which can be used to participate in our ICO.

People who purchase minimum 2000 Tritones Coins during the first round of ICO will get another additional deposit of $50.

The withdrawal of your Bitcoins in the deposit are always available.

1. Round:   available Tritones Coins: 2,000,000   price per coin: $ 0.90 sold out
2. Round:   available Tritones Coins: 2,000,000   price per coin: $ 1.00 starts on March 30
3. Round:   available Tritones Coins: 2,000,000   price per coin: $ 1.10
4. Round:   available Tritones Coins: 2,000,000   price per coin: $ 1.20
5. Round:   available Tritones Coins: 2,000,000   price per coin: $ 1.30

SPECIFICATION

Coin TypePOW/POS Hybrid
Coin AbbreviationTOC
AlgorithmX11 (Proof of work)
Decimal8
Mining Pool Coming soon
Maximum coin supply (total)25,000,000
ICO10,000,000
ICO CompletedUntil all 10,000,000
Tritones Coins are distributed
POW block reward50 TOC
Total POW blocks200,000
Block time360 sec
Minimum Stake age5 days
Maximum Stake age30 days
Coin base maturity50 blocks
Confirmation5 blocks
Time zoneLondon (GMT)
Start price0.90 USD

ROADMAP

March 2018: ICO Crowd Sale
April 2018: Start Lending Program
April 2018: Desktop & Mobile Wallet
April 2018: Internal Exchange
May 2018: Listing on Coinmarketcap
June 2018: Listing on external exchanges
July 2018: Start Tritones Blockchain-backed Loan
September 2018: Tritones Decentralized Online Game Alpha version for ICO participants
2019: Launch of the official Tritones Online Game (DApp)

LENDING

Users of Tritones have the possibility to lend their Tritones coins on the Tritones lending program.
By using the Tritones lending platform participants receive profits on a daily basis from the Tritones trading bot and volatility analysing software. The monthly profit which is based on the amount of your investment can reach up to 46%. The benefit of the Tritones lending program is that you make daily profits, additionally you will receive your invested capital at the end of the lending program duration.

Lending will start with 1 TOC value =  $ 5.00, until the Internal TOC Exchange will start.
[/b]

LOAN

A blockchain-Backed Loan is money borrowed for any kind of personal or business use, such as making a big purchase, paying off credit card debt, investing in home improvements, taking a vacation, or paying for business expenses. The loan is collateralized by a blockchain asset, such as Bitcoin.
No credit check is required. Everybody who owns Tritones Coins  can participate in the Tritones Loan platform. Here can Tritones users put their Tritones Coins or Bitcoin Coins (more crypto currencies under discussion) as collateral. Tritones Loan platform users can now borrow FIAT money from the Tritones Loan platform network of lenders. When the loan is paid back, borrowers get their crypto  coins back.

AFFILIATE

We offer 3 different ways to benefit from supporting us:

Our Plans:

1. Bounty Program
2. Affiliate Program
3. 7-Level Affiliate Program

GAME

War of Tritones is an exciting, self-sustaining community where users can create new collectibles of half-god armies and weapons which all can be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. The chosen God and the inhabitants of the players village can breed a new half-god army that is the genetic combination of its parents. Anticipating the outcome is exciting and the possibilities for new and rare genetic makeups of a half-god army are endless. In each breeding pair, the god acts as the sire and will have a recovery period before it can breed again. The inhabitants incubate the half-god soldiers, during which time it cannot engage in another pairing. There is no limit to the number of times a Player can create a half-god army.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║tritones.co║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREAD ║ TWITTER ║  FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ REGISTER HERE NOW║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hondalover55

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

How long does it take until I receive my 30 dollars in the account?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Another project with lending feature.
I just hope projects launched everyday will stop introducing lending services.
This platform has hidden agenda why such services are sprouting.
Unless, they can prove that their project is unique and will really serve the crypto community appropriately.
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:18 AM

The 30 dollars should be allready on your account if you allready signed in. Please share your username so we can have a look.
hondalover55

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

The 30 dollars should be allready on your account if you allready signed in. Please share your username so we can have a look.

My user name:    Cryptolover
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

Another project with lending feature.
I just hope projects launched everyday will stop introducing lending services.
This platform has hidden agenda why such services are sprouting.
Unless, they can prove that their project is unique and will really serve the crypto community appropriately.
Thanks for your critical statement. Nowadays especially in the crypto scene it is important to questioning things. We are a lending platform which is backed by a decentralized online game. That is what makes us unique. Follow up our activities so that we can prove it to you. Feel free to ask any questions.
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

My user name:    Cryptolover
I just checked your account. The 30 USD should be available on you balance. Feel free to ask any question or use our telegram support. Thanks for your trust.
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

...and so IT BEGINS! We received our first registrations and are happy to give away $30 into their accounts. Thank you Tritones friends.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Not bad for those bounty hunters - you are giving $30 but it is to purchase your tokens.
So roughly, someone can get 30 coins from you.
And if they will purchase about 2k coins which is approx. $2k, you will give $50 to purchase again your tokens.
Bottomline, someone can't get directly your freebies unless he purchased your tokens.
The problem lies when the price of each token drops below the ICO price, as it happens most of the time.
So it's the risk of your potential investor to think about. If he will purchase more or he's just happy to get the $30-worth of tokens (that may end up 5-20 bucks in value later on).
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.                              
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

Not bad for those bounty hunters - you are giving $30 but it is to purchase your tokens.
So roughly, someone can get 30 coins from you.
And if they will purchase about 2k coins which is approx. $2k, you will give $50 to purchase again your tokens.
Bottomline, someone can't get directly your freebies unless he purchased your tokens.
The problem lies when the price of each token drops below the ICO price, as it happens most of the time.
So it's the risk of your potential investor to think about. If he will purchase more or he's just happy to get the $30-worth of tokens (that may end up 5-20 bucks in value later on).

Hi TimeTeller,

the $30 are already for the registration only without purchasing any TOC tokens.

This is an advantage for people who start early with us Tritones. These early contributors will benefit from from a value increase when the lending will start at 1 TOC = $5.00.
And with the release of the internal exchange Tritones members can decide for themselves whether or not exchange their TOC tokens.

In each investment there is a risk. That´s why we have the tools like staking, lending and loaning in order to prevent a value decrease. On top of that we are developing the Tritones War dApp (decentralized online multiplayer strategy war game).

Feel free to stay in touch with us for further development status.
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.                              

Hi Bertram89,

here is the link to our Bounty program: https://tritones.co/bounty.aspx
For further questions feel free to contact us: info@tritones.co

We willl be happy to answer all your questions.

Please have a look at our Whitepaper for further details about our Bounty program available now in English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian.

SubZer000

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

HEY when will the blockchain game be available for the public and the ICO participants ?
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

HEY when will the blockchain game be available for the public and the ICO participants ?

A first version of the game is available for Ico members this september.
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

First ICO Round is sold out!!!

Welcome to the Family

Next ICO Round starts on friday march 30 at 16:00 MESZ
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

In the project TRITONES COIN a lot of interesting.
It's great that White papers are presented in several languages. Excellent work of the designer.
I wanted to find him in the team project TRITONES COIN, but I could not. Unfortunately the TRITONES COIN team is anonymous.
A good Bounty campaign TRITONES COIN.
I will permit myself to express to you the desire to subtract the Russian translation in the White papers, there are mistakes.
TRITONESCOIN (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

In the project TRITONES COIN a lot of interesting.
It's great that White papers are presented in several languages. Excellent work of the designer.
I wanted to find him in the team project TRITONES COIN, but I could not. Unfortunately the TRITONES COIN team is anonymous.
A good Bounty campaign TRITONES COIN.
I will permit myself to express to you the desire to subtract the Russian translation in the White papers, there are mistakes.
Thanks for getting it touch with us and thanks for making us aware of our mistakes. We appreciate it a lot. Please send us PM for further discussion about your offer about the translation.

Thank you.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

I don't understand why this project? There are many cryptocurrencies that solve this problem.
biobopoctu

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

There won’t be bonuses during the ICO, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: