Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Coinburn & Exodus Explained  (Read 92 times)
Coincado (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

Hope this video helps to clarify some of the misconception going on with the upcoming Coinburn and Testnet Launch.
https://youtu.be/mEMscQ51pbc

Can a successful Main Net Launch propel TRX back to it's previous heights of 0.30? Let me know what you think!
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

Tron is still trying to pull itself out of the fire with this burning of coins?
What is next? Undecided

Coincado (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Tron is still trying to pull itself out of the fire with this burning of coins?
What is next? Undecided

Ripple did the exact same thing and is currently 3rd biggest coin by Market Cap  Wink
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

I am not following TRON news lately.
So, they have the plan to burn the coin? I think burn the coin is not a good idea. It's only a trick to raise the price quickly.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Coinburn is there, thats great news then. If they are going to do it then we can see some spikes soon. Because whenever there is coins that were burnt after the project launch then there has been some forward pushing of the coin as we tract more and more investors to it.

Your video also explains that they are going to implement the Java coding the same way NEO done it before and everyone knows how NEO coin got hiked becasue it called for the developers and investors who were interested in the familiar coding like Java. Same thing will happen with TRX also and I am looking forward to see what happens after the 31st march. Thank you fro sharing as it is very valuable information. I am holding some TRX too, so it feels great again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: