Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoins with skrill or paypal  (Read 145 times)
rambomuch (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Don't want to pay absurd 115:100 rates, looking for reasonable rates as 1:1 or 105:100
can go first if you have rep that i will confirm and is reasonable for me to trust
i have some offsite feedback which i can provide and confirm that it is me
im not as on this as much, so contact my discord at revitalized #3794
Do not try and imposter anyone or do dumb shit with me, i know all the tricks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

You might struggle with getting offers here with those conditions.

First, PayPal is reversible. Everyone knows that. Disputes can be made up to 6 months which leaves the coin seller nervously hoping you won't do it. PayPal makes it conveniently easy for dishonest people to get their coins now and maybe, just maybe, hit that dispute button sometime next month or even June. They'll even let you do it until September. Come to think of that!

Now that's just the reversal part of the story. The rate (1 to 1) might not happen. Most who do PayPal trades are well aware of the risks and will try to override those same risks by applying extortionate margins to make up for those who previously scammed them with chargebacks. I know, it sounds criminal but this is why using PayPal won't work if you don't have the reputation and feedback to lower the chances of a payment reversal.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

I’d be willing to sell some bitcoin to you via PayPal at +6% preev as long as you have a verified PayPal account, and agree to receive and reply to a documented email and invoice to the address of the PayPal account that you wish to buy the btc with. How much are you looking to purchase?

I would like to keep all dialogue public and in the open, as to document the process (for my safety).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: