Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Bitmain Coupons worth $200 for just $60 each!  (Read 113 times)
theblueone (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

Hello guys, I have 8 Bitmain Coupons in stock, which expire on 06/30/2018.

1 Coupon can be used for 1 Antminer each. E.g. you buy a V9 Pack with 5 Antminers, you can use 5 coupons and get them for $700 instead of $1700.

Accepting Cryptocurrencies only. Going first for trusted members.

Contact me with a PM or on Skype: raid-planet.net
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Thanks for the clarification on how the codes can be used. That's pretty helpful, but I would still be worried about if somehow the coupons didn't work after ordering and the shipment gets canceled. I haven't seen anything like that happen, but I also haven't looked for potential problems that can happen from the use of a lot of coupons.
theblueone (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Thanks for the clarification on how the codes can be used. That's pretty helpful, but I would still be worried about if somehow the coupons didn't work after ordering and the shipment gets canceled. I haven't seen anything like that happen, but I also haven't looked for potential problems that can happen from the use of a lot of coupons.

The coupons will be added to your account so you dont need to worry about it. I will just donate the coupons to the bitmain account of the buyer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: