Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:53:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaigns?  (Read 936 times)
teddyelwyn (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Been looking for signature campaigns. Found a good one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.msg32852311#msg32852311
Algebraix also has a beta tester airdrop where you can earn 15,000 ALX tokens for downloading their beta and providing feedback. Very interesting project too.

Any other ones??
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Docademic is a very good one, it has a good platform that provides free healthcare for the world through telemedicine. Docademic changes public healthcare. They partnered with IQIVA, the worlds largest clinical data analysis company. Medical teams will receive critical information and insight for improvements. One free app with instant access to free healthcare. It is highly supported by one of the foremost advisors in the crytyospace, in the person John McAfee. I believe this project will make a big landmark in healthcare service. Their services are now being offered in more than 20 countries in LatAm.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

is this campaign really good and trusted to follow ,,? if this is a campaign from a good maneger, I will try to follow and continue to monitor this campaign, thank you
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

The best signature campaigns is the latest campaign and updated of there feedback about of there project thanks for the information of these forum there are many sugestion and we help to everyone, try also
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162562
This is one of the best campaign
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

There are a lot of good ICOs out there and most of them doesn't have Signature Campaigns or only few are doing it, I'm currently joined in 'OnStellar' and I can safely say that they invested a good amount to their Sig. Campaign, I'm not being bias here but you can look at it and decide for yourself.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126391.0
Signature Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3174841.0

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

if you are looking for the best Signature Campaign I would suggest that you follow Sylon, Blockeye, Deadley and Amazix Campaigns. They have good bounty pools for signature campaigns. The range of bounty pool of their signature campaigns is between 30% - 50% of the total bounty pool. And they are reputable and trusted campaign managers here at the forum.
Anything signature campaign will be good but must be updated for you to know it. I agree on you they must need to follow their campaign signature for them to gain and update anything for you to not behind. Must need to be careful before choosing a campaign for you to not lose anything from your hardwork.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

Been looking for signature campaigns. Found a good one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.msg32852311#msg32852311
Algebraix also has a beta tester airdrop where you can earn 15,000 ALX tokens for downloading their beta and providing feedback. Very interesting project too.

Any other ones??
Here's a good one! I participate and I advise you to take a closer look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110831.0
They have already collected 79,663,952 USD  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Registration will close soon!

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

There is nothing like the best signature campaign here in Bitcointalk. You have to choose among a wide variety of signature campaigns based on your own personal preference and decide whether it is best for you or not. Basically, I prefer the signature campaigns that pay in bitcoin rather than the ones that pay in altcoins since they are far more reliable and I prefer the campaigns headed by experienced professionals like aTriz, yahoo, Darkstar etc. Don't simply choose the campaigns that have high pay rates. Focus on other factors also that I detailed above.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

As said above there is no best signature or bounty campaign. If you are promoting a project the only thing that matter for you is profit (rewards) that you earn.
If there is a bounty of an awesome project of 100$ and total 50 members joined that campaign then each will be given $2 only as bounty amount will be distributed between all participants.
While there is another project with $25 bounty rewards and 10 members joined it, all will get $2.5 which is higher.

So choose accordingly, I have seen some bounty where is a cap on a number of participants, I think those are a good campaign assuring a minimum amount atleast.
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

Probably kripton, Adosia and Developeo are one of the best campaigns right now they have very unique camapaigns and they are going to be a success. You could check their white paper also for you can check it yourself.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
LipCo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

I think to choose a good signature campaign is not easy, Be careful and study carefully before choosing a campaign so that you do not lose anything from your hard work.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

crypto is the signature campaign for one of the most precious things in the money world. these campaigns give you extra income. you should do research to find the right campaign. Playbest my favorite campaign.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

The main thing to look at the very essence of the project. If it suits you, you believe in it and it will be interesting to promote it. If we talk about success, then the best criterion is the reputation of the project manager.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Coinseed should not be leery out when compiling a list of good signature campaigns.
I am not selecting Coinseed just because I’m wearing their signature, it’s because they are going to perform well.
You can check out for yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3076410.0

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

I have a very good signature company, guys join in. I think their ICO will turn all meditsynu in the world, I think it's a good project!
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Yes the Algebraix campaign is legit guys. Just signed up. They have a group for it: https://t.me/algebraix_ambassador
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Signed up for the sig campaign for algebraix. Pretty generous too. Their airdrop is also going on. https://algebraix.io/
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

I participaite in LuckyToken bounty campaign. 65% for signature campaign. It sounds cool. 
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

There are soooo many signature campaigns that it is REALLY hard to find best ones. I always look at total bounty budget and if a coin makes some sense.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

I don't usually trust icos but when it comes into my favorite bounty campaign manager I will them take time to spend to research and now I totally support Decibels.io

"Decibels is a provider of multi-media encryption and delivery on the Blockchain.
The digital era has greatly reduced the income potential for creators of music, media, and digital files. Torrent technologies and pirating of information have rendered the storage of digital files on computers unsafe, and data leakage is resulting in lower values for both data and creative media, severely crippling the online entertainment industry."
https://www.decibels.io/
I really like their project because they're revolutionizing the multi-media security using the blockchain technology.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: