Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:47:09 PM

i think it really depends on that altcoin you hold my friend
asking a question like this without revealing which coins you have, isn't really effective..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:59:41 PM

I don't see any point in selling my coins at low prices now, I personally definitely keep my coins and will keep them until the prices rise.
That is the question: To hold or sell at a low price? Maybe selling at the low price is better choice for many investors but taking a loss is not welcome by all investors. Having a decent trading strategy and applying this strategy in all kinds of market conditions will not make the investors upset. The recent crypto investors are deceived and they will not invest again until the next market cycle.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:25:32 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
if you already make a profit on the altcoin you bought better to sell it dont wait for much bigger profit like what happened.to me i waited for much bigger profit and in the end i lost.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:37:26 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
if you already make a profit on the altcoin you bought better to sell it dont wait for much bigger profit like what happened.to me i waited for much bigger profit and in the end i lost.
i agree with you, while you have been get profit better to sell it because if you wait for more, it just bring you in lose your fund...... feeling greedy of everyone make they lose bigger profit and throw to have the profit
just to be gratefull and keep your profit while you have been get it, not want to more.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:57:47 AM

cant you read OP post? OP clearly said that in losing position, not profit.

This is old thread which created in 2018. it means more than 1 years from now.
Im sure that coin which OP bought, already down as fu**

it is a good things to learn that we dont have to hold coin (especially shitcoin) for long term
bcz it is very dangerous, thanks.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:32:22 PM

cant you read OP post? OP clearly said that in losing position, not profit.

This is old thread which created in 2018. it means more than 1 years from now.
Im sure that coin which OP bought, already down as fu**

it is a good things to learn that we dont have to hold coin (especially shitcoin) for long term
bcz it is very dangerous, thanks.
Like you, I personally also estimate that altcoin held by the OP must have become rubbish and has no value at all now, because of the fact if almost 99% of the price of altcoin originating from ico 2018, is now experiencing a significant price decline and most do not have a price on the market anymore, so, I think it's better to op sell all these shitcoins regardless of losses.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:23:13 PM

Sell some of those Altcoins from your account but not all because some are meant and worthy to be hold for a long period of time to go along while waiting for the perfect time until the price bounces back or at least you can assure that you can regain your capital and earn a profit once you sell them. There are also other Altcoins that are unworthy to be hold on anymore due to they are called or coined as 'shitcoins' because ever since the end of the ICO, the project has failed to show progress that is why the project went dead and failed to grow in progress right after the sale. Sort out those types of Altcoins from your account to at least lessen your stress about too many Altcoins you do have. But still it is your decision that matters the most if you will be keep on holding them all or sort out those unworthy one and sell them and just keep on holding into those worthy ones till prices bounces back.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:38:32 AM

According to the current market condition I will say hold on. The market is rising upwards, now the price of almost all coins has increased, which is a positive direction. So I will tell you do not sell the loss, sell it for profit, that day is very close.
I will also hold some good coins during this time because if I sell then my profit will be almost zero so it will not be good for my investment. Currently, the altcoin season is about to begin in 2020 so this is the best opportunity for you to find new opportunities. Personally, I will hold until it is profitable because this is the money I have earned in the past so there is not much worry.

Anyway, profit is still my top priority so I will continue to hold it for a long time.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:40:36 AM

In 2018 many ico scam project coins, lest you buy a lot of those coins, because now many of them have died due to a prolonged bearish crisis, even now altcoin has not recovered, maybe only a few altcoins are able to compete at this time. So actually long before bitcoin dropped, you should have sold the coins that you bought from ico.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:42:16 AM

i agree with you, while you have been get profit better to sell it because if you wait for more, it just bring you in lose your fund...... feeling greedy of everyone make they lose bigger profit and throw to have the profit
just to be gratefull and keep your profit while you have been get it, not want to more.
The sentences are a bit off but i still do get the point and i think we should always have a certain point or price in the market where we will get our profits and exit because by this we can lessen our loss but still greediness can be an issue but if we will stick to that we can control it. But if you are doubting bitcoin's price then i suggest do not because it is surely gonna have a good future along with the strong altcoins like eth, xrp, litecoin etc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:33:43 AM

In 2018 many ico scam project coins, lest you buy a lot of those coins, because now many of them have died due to a prolonged bearish crisis, even now altcoin has not recovered, maybe only a few altcoins are able to compete at this time. So actually long before bitcoin dropped, you should have sold the coins that you bought from ico.
Most of the old coins are not valuable in this market and you should choose to sell instead of holding because investors often prefer to choose new coins. I personally always look for investment and research opportunities very much because there are currently thousands of options for me during this time. However, the risk is likely to increase very high because the current market is not stable yet.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

Most of the old coins are not valuable in this market and you should choose to sell instead of holding because investors often prefer to choose new coins. I personally always look for investment and research opportunities very much because there are currently thousands of options for me during this time. However, the risk is likely to increase very high because the current market is not stable yet.
Yes true some old coins are valuable some are dead no price in the market. Some have price but they steady in there price. So i agree that we can search a new opportunities to invest our money like new projects and do also some study about that new project before we invest.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:57:40 PM

That's right, and most of all the ICOs token/coins are becoming worthless and even if you sell then today are not a worth a penny or you are just losing. It will just depend on you if you have a huge patience an wait for the right time to sell your portfolio. And only a few altcoins are able to keep up and maintain then value and losing not more than 50%.

So for now, It is up to us if we choose to lose or win but still a lost for us selling those coins.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:24:28 PM

That's right, and most of all the ICOs token/coins are becoming worthless and even if you sell then today are not a worth a penny or you are just losing. It will just depend on you if you have a huge patience an wait for the right time to sell your portfolio. And only a few altcoins are able to keep up and maintain then value and losing not more than 50%.

So for now, It is up to us if we choose to lose or win but still a lost for us selling those coins.
Has became a common thing that investment in ICO/IEO it is just wil give you a profit for short term, it means you don't need to wait a long time to get profit because you have to sell the token to avoid you get a lot of lose. I have made an analyst about ICO/IEO and the result there is no coin/token who stil give s profit for its investor.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:21:56 PM

there are times when we have to be able to take action with the right decision so as not to be too greedy, if you get a little profit from the purchase price, it is true as you say immediately sell if the coin has a bad prospect in the future, you don't have to wait long to get more profit big so that you don't feel lost later

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:55:19 PM

Everything depends on you, if it is your last money, I would definitely recommend to quit crypto. Never play with your last money and while investing just think that those money are completely gone, it would be much easier to overcome mistakes.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

If you release it then you will incur losses, it is better if altcoin that you hold very low is better to maintain, to overcome the confusion now you also need to conclude that the existing recommendations all depend on your own decision. altcoin season will arrive soon

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
PulindaDeshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:54:10 AM

I think it's best to hold.  Patience is very important.  You can increase your profit.  do not be afraid. Smiley Smiley
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:25:50 PM

Currently the market price is still very low, I think you should not sell at the moment. If you want to be profitable in the future then I recommend you be patient and long-term holding. I guess that by next fall the price of Bitcoin will recover and go to the moon, maybe it will break $ 20,000, by which time the holders will have a lot of money.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:54:17 PM

I have to admit, we are definitely in a dilemma in facing situation like this, if we sell coins, we have deep fear in the near future there will
be an increase in prices in the market. But if we hold the market will more and more go down, it is in current market conditions this is
arguably in a critical condition we must be absolutely right in making decisions. In my opinion the best decision hold coins that you have
until the halving bitcoin occurs, if the price doesn't get better just sell if the coins are you hold already profit even though the profit is small.
If we analyze the market with MACD it should be seen in the middle of 2020 there will be an increase in prices in the market. Until that
happens we should now only be patient and hold your coins.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: