Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 2313 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

If ever I do have 1 BTC on my wallet I should invest more on my favorite altcoin which is Oyster Pearl PRL.
Today May 10, 2018 as I type this comment, Oyster Pearl PRL is pumping for 2 days now and it's good to know that this altcoin have a good crypto project that is useful for internet users like storing their important files online to the IOTA Tangle.
I do invest more if I ever do have more funds, money or BTC or Ethereum to invest more Oyster before it pumped into the moon.
I agree with your assessment about Oyster Pearl. I have personally profited very nicely from this coin during December of last year when it pumped to insane heights. I never expected this at all since I was planning on HODLING these coins for a long period, but the insane pump persuaded me to sell all my PRL which helped me earn heavy profits in the short term. I feel lucky to have invested into this coin during the initial stages and the crazy rally by Bitcoin clearly affected it in a positive way. I feel that it will take a long time for this coin to surpass its old all time high.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

i would be like to invest in etn and tron for my long term and short term investment strategy and also invest some money on some good ico programs
jiaybh

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

I think maybe I'll use it all to buy Achain. Because it's market value as a basic chain is now very low, but its technology and ecology are now very strong, I think it's profitable, and it will rise in the future.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:09:40 AM

Alternative coins are such a wonderful investment because we can be able to obatiend a huge amount of income.
Altcoin is not such a simple investment because they can help you to obtained a wonderful life in future wherein you are financially stable.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

ETH is preferred, followed by EOS because EOS is really popular in the recent period.
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 616

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

ETH is preferred, followed by EOS because EOS is really popular in the recent period.
EOS TRX ADA

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

Yass, Im considering too Huh Huh Huh
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

Too many coins out there, If you have 10 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?
EOS TRX PAX WAN

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

for us will buy some altcoin for long term, especially we can invest in ethereum, ada, ltc, and nxt, for us also is a good investment we can get many benefits in the future
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

I will invest in Eth and ltc, because now the price is still low so we will get a good profit in the future, with us be patient waiting for higher price increases. because the journey of both altcoin is also still long.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

I will invest in Eth and ltc, because now the price is still low so we will get a good profit in the future, with us be patient waiting for higher price increases. because the journey of both altcoin is also still long.
why litcoin?

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

totally in XLM.
Altcoin investment was already proven to fluctuates or regulated, more huge prices so for me it is good for us to involve in such coin due to the demand in where it can gain profit.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

I would go purchase ETH as 20% of my possessions and EOS for the other 20%, the rest would remain at bitcoin. This time, I truly accept on the potential that bitcoin could bring and it's the most secure approach to contribute in light of the fact that it's TOP1 on the marketcap, it won't fall 90% on multi day like Bitconnect. At the point when bitcoin goes up, alts goes up, when bitcoin goes down, alts go down, bitcoin is the pioneer so remain with bitcoin and simply exchange it each pinnacle/plunge for most extreme benefits.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

totally in XLM.
Altcoin investment was already proven to fluctuates or regulated, more huge prices so for me it is good for us to involve in such coin due to the demand in where it can gain profit.
Indeed if we invest on altcoin can be seen as an investment in people's ideas, I think it is a very useful and appropriate investment, because it is an idea that can bring people more resources and opportunities.
hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

On the off chance that I have 1 bitcoin, I will put an entire 1 bitcoin in doge. Doge has not been pumped yet and I have a solid inclination that at some point or another, it will be pumped no less than 10 times. Doge was one of the best 10 coin however not it has lost its position.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

Too many coins out there, If you have 10 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?
EOS TRX PAX WAN

10 bitcoin is more than enough for me to buy a lot of coin with a big amount and I am sure that I can hold it for a long time. I will buy ethereum, eos, neo, ada, trx and many more so I can earn more than just 10 bitcoin. I am sure that it will be easy for me to double the profit for each coin that I buy because if the price can increase for just 10%, you can imagine how much profit that we can get.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

The main way to get altcoyins is to accept them as payment for goods and services. You can also trade crypto-currencies at the stock exchange. and I think the course will grow
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

all I will do is invest in ethereum litecoin and NEO
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

I prefer long-term investments because of the certain profit for each coin in which I invest. During this period we are forced to switch to longer storage.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Of course you cant get money from only investing bitcoin and ethereum. Since there is sharp ups in altcoins we need to make investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: